Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,185 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home (59226 Views)

8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) / The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by RichYoungNigga: 8:08am On May 13, 2017
Bv
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by DollarAngel(m): 8:08am On May 13, 2017
Can you identify a masquerade? How are you sure it's not a guy disguising as a lady? Who told you the name? Why is that we don't have in intelligent security agency in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by sunshineV(f): 8:10am On May 13, 2017
Chibok girls are enjoying sambisa countrygrin grin

They know sambisa is far better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by enemyofprogress: 8:11am On May 13, 2017
Shekau prick and hard drugs don sweet dem for body
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by legitnow: 8:11am On May 13, 2017
They need flogging...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Hades2016(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2017
Next year I know they gonna be out with the next bash lol ..... Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by lastmessenger: 8:12am On May 13, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Boko Haram is a Northern Muslims things. The good thing is that since they started there has not been any riot targeting igbos across North. So somehow Boko Haram is beneficial. North kills North.
I observe the same thing o. No more senseless religious riot unlike before. The BH issue is just too much for them to handle.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by smoooty11: 8:13am On May 13, 2017
Fear north

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Mckandre(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2017
This is what happens when ure suffering Stockholm syndrome undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by azimibraun: 8:15am On May 13, 2017
In the US they are known as Enemy combatants. They are now officially enemies of the state but in their case with a "Second chance" that's all I can say for now.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Aburi001: 8:16am On May 13, 2017
Jaabioro:
Can we have the video.. moreover that's her cup of tea, surely she would soon meet her Waterloo and nobody should complained
Wey that Afonja mouth-running Governor Wey say nothing like Chibok girl?
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by IRobot7(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2017
Abeg these chibok girls dey how many in number, abi dem no dey finish? I think say dem don dey release dem since.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by azimibraun: 8:18am On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:
Chibok girls are enjoying sambisa countrygrin grin

They know sambisa is far better than Nigeria
Abeg what is the currency and exchange rate to the dollar in sambisa and what is the ease of doing business there? Nikkas get interest for that" country" according to you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Nobody: 8:19am On May 13, 2017
Staged.

There is a Grand Covet Operation going on.

This is not looking good.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by buchilino(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2017
cuedish:
grin Boko's tramadolised di*k don sweet them grin

# Yeye gworo eaters....
# I wonder if this Chibok issue seem to me like it's a cooked story.

D WHOLE CHIBOK ISSUE HAS ALWAYS SEEM VERY FISHY TO ME. IT'S LIKE SOME PPLE MANUFACTURED IT FOR A PURPOSE.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by sunshineV(f): 8:21am On May 13, 2017
azimibraun:
Abeg what is the currency and exchange rate to the dollar in sambisa and what is the ease of doing business there? Nikkas get interest for that" country" according to you.

1USD = 1SBS

google the restgrin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Alexander001(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2017
is that no curtain that am seeing? were the girls not supposed to be living in sambisa forest? the curtain fine sha.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by sandrahnaub(f): 8:23am On May 13, 2017
They 've bin there 4 too long and they have gotten used to the life they are living there and are loving it

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Jaabioro(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2017
Aburi001:
Wey that Afonja mouth-running Governor Wey say nothing like Chibok girl?
You mean the man at top of stomach infractured affair ..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by stuntman007: 8:26am On May 13, 2017
Though their faces are covered with hijab. But I feel the girls on this video are younger than the set of girls recently released.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by kolafolabi(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2017
That AK 47 gun has no cartridge..

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by adadike281(f): 8:28am On May 13, 2017
APC should quit trying to convince us ,the more they try, the more confused we get.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by supereagle(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2017
wawappl:
THIS SAMBISA MUST BE ANOTHER COUNTRY
Larger than Enugu Anambra and Eboyin state combined together.
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by mosez346(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2017
I don't believed dis...... cos e be like say dose insurgents false dem to speak....
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by supereagle(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2017
kolafolabi:
That AK 47 gun has no cartridge..
Not AK 47. Kalashnikov rifle ("AK"wink family.
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Niceguy123: 8:31am On May 13, 2017
Someone should translate
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by abels(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2017
Who is tis ahmad sakida,, abi na him Apc send to convince us say chibok is real? Rubbish
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Nathan2016: 8:34am On May 13, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Boko Haram is a Northern Muslims things. The good thing is that since they started there has not been any riot targeting igbos across North. So somehow Boko Haram is beneficial. North kills North.

Bros I b igbo , but this is unnecessary hatred menh. Terrorism is highly condemn anywhere. my fellow brother you need to grow up. let me ask you, what will happen if they finish the north, where can they see...SOUTH...

Terrorist dont know tribe, they know only how to terrorise ,nothing more.

CONDEMN TERRORISM.
NOBODY DESERVES IT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Ibraheemmawa(m): 8:37am On May 13, 2017
wawappl:
THIS SAMBISA MUST BE ANOTHER COUNTRY
I DE WITH U BROS!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. / The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.