Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

"How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun (9353 Views)

Boko Haram Cut Off Maiduguri From Power grid / Atiku Support Groups Beg Secondus For Saving Lagos PDP From Collapse / Court Stops PDP From Dissolving Its Kano Executives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by stephanie11: 3:34am On May 13, 2017
National Chairman of the ruling All progressives Congress(APC), Chief John Odigie-Oyegun on Friday, revealed how the APC was able to dislodge the PDP in the 2015 general elections.

Oyegun stated that the APC's victory was largely hinged on the party's effective communication system across the 36 states of the country. In his opening remarks at an external communications workshop for the party’s State Publicity Secretaries in Abuja, Oyegun said that the party was able to sell to Nigerians the 'change' agenda as well as the message of hope and true transformation built on efficient management of government resources.

In his words;

Now that we are no longer in the opposition but have formed the government at the federal level and in 24 states, there is more work to be done. We need to sell our programmes and vision to our people even with greater vigour. This is the time to prepare for the next election by constantly and effectively communicating the achievements and plans of state governments to the people.

The National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Malam Bolaji Abdullahi, in his remarks, praised the former publicity secretary of the party, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, calling him a 'great general' of the party.

He said;

I recall when I got elected, the question I got frequently asked was how I hoped to step into Lai Mohammed’s big shoes. My answer was that Lai Mohammed was a great General of our party in the time of war and he did an excellent job, and we would count his victories by the many territories he helped the party to conquer. But I was brought in as a peace time General. My mandate is therefore different. I will probably be judged by how many friends that we are able to make.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/05/13/apc-removed-pdp-power-oyegun/

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by austinvsb1(m): 3:40am On May 13, 2017
More like, how a group of same controlling elites outsmarted another group in an election year undecided

I only pity the average citizens that fight themselves over this thieves and looters.

Take your country back NIGERIANS!

14 Likes

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by anaton(m): 3:48am On May 13, 2017
This man talking did not win his local government o! lipsrsealed

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by ApolitiCal: 3:55am On May 13, 2017
This one is stale. Baba put your house in order.

6 Likes

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by Jirate(m): 5:56am On May 13, 2017
To Oyegun, and all APC Supporters, here is a Little Prayer for You all.........

15 Likes

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by sunnysunny69(m): 5:57am On May 13, 2017
Lai Mohammed did a good job according to baba but most nah lie, lie though.

1 Like

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by DLondonboiy: 6:01am On May 13, 2017
austinvsb1:
More like, how a group of same controlling elites outsmarted another group in an election year undecided

I only pity the average citizens that fight themselves over this thieves and looters.

Take your country back NIGERIANS!

Are the politicians not also Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by juman(m): 6:01am On May 13, 2017
Papa, your party's government is performing badly.

nigerians are hungry.

5 Likes

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by DLondonboiy: 6:02am On May 13, 2017
juman:
Papa, your party's government is performing badly.

nigerians are hungry.

So Buhari should come to your house and give a grown ass man like you food.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by juman(m): 6:08am On May 13, 2017
DLondonboiy:

So Buhari should come to your house and give a grown ass man like you food.?

Are you really serious?
Or you are out of you mind sir? grin

Papa oyegun is also, has responsibilities to nigerians as the chairman of their party.
Their government is performing badly. Very badly.

12 Likes

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by DLondonboiy: 6:11am On May 13, 2017
juman:

Are you really serious?
Or you are out of you mind sir? grin

Papa oyegun is also has responsibilities to nigerians as the chairman of their party.
Their government is performing badly. Very badly.

Whether it performs badly or not, is there anything YOU can do about it?
Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by coolzeal(m): 6:17am On May 13, 2017
Elections are over and you're still dishing out your political party victory conquest. No! Sire, please tell us, how your party intend to fix the economy you lots destroyed since you clinched to power, two years ago? Quite absurd.

6 Likes

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by Demolaeby: 6:24am On May 13, 2017
Wake me up when this man will come with something like, how APC will change the lives of Nigerians.
Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by juman(m): 6:33am On May 13, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Whether it performs badly or not, is there anything YOU can do about it?

You are Idiotically funny grin

There are a lot I can do like other commoners.
We stand up against senseless leadership.

Where is obasanjo and jonathan today?
They would be biting their fingers for wasted their opportunities of become heroes.

What of those numerous generals that led the country to no where?
They would be regretting their inactions, they failed to become good examples and become celebrated leaders for africans.

1 Like

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by juman(m): 6:35am On May 13, 2017
Certainly apc people would one day leave the power. How are they going to be remembered in the country's history?

Also everybody is accountable to God.
"The Day every soul will find what it has done of good present [before it] and what it has done of evil, it will wish that between itself and that [evil] was a great distance. And Allah warns you of Himself, and Allah is Kind to [His] servants."
(Quran 3:30)

On a Day when their tongues, their hands and their feet will bear witness against them as to what they used to do.
(Quran 24:24)

1 Like

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by IstandWitBuhari: 6:35am On May 13, 2017
After 2years this hopeless old man is still talking about how apc defeated pdp.
By now u should be telling us how u solved some of the problems we are facing in Nigeria. Olodo

7 Likes

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by Iamwrath: 6:41am On May 13, 2017
So , how did they actually do it ?

1 Like

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by DLondonboiy: 6:45am On May 13, 2017
juman:

You are Idiotically funny grin

There are a lot I can do like other commoners.
We stand up against senseless leadership.

Where is obasanjo and jonathan today?
They would be biting their fingers for wasted their opportunities of become heroes.

What of those numerous generals that led the country to no where?
They would be regretting their inactions, they failed to become good examples and become celebrated leaders for africans.

So a general like IBB is biting his finger? Or you mean OBJ is biting his finger? What exactly do you mean by finger biting? Cos i dont understand...
Who do you think own those private jets at IBB's daughter's wedding? They are buying private jets with your money and you say they are biting their fingers!

The only person biting his finger this early morning is YOU. You would probably start booking games for bet9ja by 7:30, play bet9ja with 400naira outta your remaining 500naira, drink Garri with the last 100naira and pray for your game to enter, by evening while mancity might have "cut" your games, you would come online and transfer aggression in afonja and Igbos..
And you are a graduate oh.

7 Likes

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by juman(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2017
DLondonboiy:

So a general like IBB is biting his finger? Or you mean OBJ is biting his finger? What exactly do you mean by finger biting? Cos i dont understand...
Who do you think own those private jets at IBB's daughter's wedding? They are buying private jets with your money and you say they are biting their fingers!

The only person biting his finger this early morning is YOU. You would probably start booking games for bet9ja by 7:30, play bet9ja with 400naira outta your remaining 500naira, drink Garri with the last 100naira and pray for your game to enter, by evening while mancity might have "cut" your games, you would come online and transfer aggression in afonja and Igbos..
And you are a graduate oh.

You are a sorry case. grin
Your brain is upside down. grin

2 Likes

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by juman(m): 6:49am On May 13, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:
After 2years this hopeless old man is still talking about how apc defeated pdp.
By now u should be telling us how u solved some of the problems we are facing in Nigeria. Olodo

You are right.
The senseless party by now suppose to be enumerating their successes so far.

2 Likes

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by Ogalanyachieze: 6:51am On May 13, 2017
Or rather how apc deceived nigerians into removing gej by selling a propagandist lies. Apc did not remove pdp nigerians in trying to remove gej, threw away the baby with the bath water

5 Likes

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by OBAGADAFFI: 6:53am On May 13, 2017
GEJ is the only reason for PDP defeat.

He was the weakest​ link and everybody exploited it.
Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by EdCure: 6:57am On May 13, 2017
anaton:
This man talking did not win his local government o! lipsrsealed
Don't mind the incompetent old man. I was about to ask, how relevant is Oyegun politically?

He couldn't even put his party in order. All he does is attend events, talk to the press, pay visits, take pictures and collect salaries.

5 Likes

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by jericco1(m): 7:26am On May 13, 2017
That was a technical error. The problem now is that you guys have been useless.
Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by oloriooko(m): 7:26am On May 13, 2017
All they prepared for was how to run GEJ out of town, they had nothing prepared to tackle the economy, bunch of useless eediots

6 Likes

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by Dottore: 11:10am On May 13, 2017
Are we still on this?
Meanwhile I love the death of PDP the self styled biggest political party in Africa. I earnestly look forward to the death of complacent APC. The clueless political party.

Meanwhile Lai Mohammed should be commended for the numerous feats he achieved with his unquantifiable lies and propaganda.
Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by rozayx5(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2017
and after that what did you achieve if i may ask

?
Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by blazetitov: 11:11am On May 13, 2017
And so what? You guys should get serious jare!

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by kikake: 11:11am On May 13, 2017
Through Boko Haram which demonized Jonathan government before the Western world and before Nigerians.

After Six years of Boko Haram killing Nigerians, and with Chibok brouhaha, Jonathan was presented as weak in security. He thus became a loser in the polling booths.

Since Chibok kidnap, Boko Haram has kidnapped thousands of people up till the present administration, but it made little news.

1 Like

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by Pengician(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2017

Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by LordVoldemort(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2017
K
Re: "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun by gud4dbest(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2017

we've heard different versions of this news again and again_is there no news again?APC are in power; what they do and av done while in power shud be the news!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Francis Nwifuru: PDP, APGA Guber Candidates Not Needed In My Government / Tension Over Akunyili’s Senatorial Ambition / Help bring Digital Libraries to Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.