Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Umaru Yaradua, The President Of Nigeria Is Dead (False Rumor Redacted By Source) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umaru Yaradua, The President Of Nigeria Is Dead (False Rumor Redacted By Source) (2236 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? / President Umaru Yar´adua Is Dead! (False Rumor Redacted By Source) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Umaru Yaradua, The President Of Nigeria Is Dead (False Rumor Redacted By Source) by ohaechesi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
What a country are we living in? our president died since 10Th of Decemeber and the information was kept away from his country, where are we heading to??
View the source below:

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/136017
Re: Umaru Yaradua, The President Of Nigeria Is Dead (False Rumor Redacted By Source) by Choco5: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2010
First off, let me congratulate you on being the first person in Nigeria to hear this news.
Secondly, let me ask if you read the Politics board and saw that the exact same thing was posted hours earlier.
Third, let me offer you an insult of the appropriate order. You are a m.or.on, a bastar, d, a rumour monger, a fuc.king illiterate SOB for posting news from such flimsy sources.
Fourth, let me place a curse, that you who would so so easily believe such rumours . . .let me not curse you. Just take numbers 1, 2 and 3 and get out of here.
Re: Umaru Yaradua, The President Of Nigeria Is Dead (False Rumor Redacted By Source) by nethacker(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2010
Choco5:

First off, let me congratulate you on being the first person in Nigeria to hear this news.
Secondly, let me ask if you read the Politics board and saw that the exact same thing was posted hours earlier.
Third, let me offer you an insult of the appropriate order. You are a m.or.on, a bastar, d, a rumour monger, a fuc.king illiterate SOB for posting news from such flimsy sources.
Fourth, let me place a curse, that you who would so so easily believe such rumours . . .let me not curse you. Just take numbers 1, 2 and 3 and get out of here.
will u shut up!!! angry the news is all over here in america and saudi arabia.I dnt knw y u must insult some1 in proving ur point.Itsnot a must u comment na angry
Re: Umaru Yaradua, The President Of Nigeria Is Dead (False Rumor Redacted By Source) by selencious(f): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ Choco, U really sound like the cursed one. You should have acted like a sensible person, by just explaining to him that The President ain dead. Here in the U.S, thats whats being said. Itz either you confirm, disagree or get lost. But not tryna curse anyone. lol, U must be one of the evil people in government sinking Nigeria, May the judgement of God befall y'all.
Re: Umaru Yaradua, The President Of Nigeria Is Dead (False Rumor Redacted By Source) by Choco5: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2010
Now we have heard that Yar'Adua is alive and well. Decide the manner of insult that you want, or else I choose one myself!
Re: Umaru Yaradua, The President Of Nigeria Is Dead (False Rumor Redacted By Source) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2010
Choco5:

Now we have heard that Yar'Adua is alive and well. Decide the manner of insult that you want, or else I choose one myself!

WHO?
Re: Umaru Yaradua, The President Of Nigeria Is Dead (False Rumor Redacted By Source) by ojimboIV: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2010
Choco5:

Chocosomething, in your church mind he is 'well' abi?
Re: Umaru Yaradua, The President Of Nigeria Is Dead (False Rumor Redacted By Source) by Choco5: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2010
ojimbo IV:

Chocosomething

You see 5, you replace am with something, it seems you have been afflicted with the same type of brain damage they said YAr'Adua had.

Im not even bothered about you goats, Im talking to the poster. No other reply for you two spambots.
What even makes you think you cant follow me to talk sef? You aint sh;t.
Re: Umaru Yaradua, The President Of Nigeria Is Dead (False Rumor Redacted By Source) by ojimboIV: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2010
Choco5:

You see 5, you replace am with something, it seems you have been afflicted with the same type of brain damage they said YAr'Adua had.

Im not even bothered about you goats, Im talking to the poster. No other reply for you two spambots.
What even makes you think you cant follow me to talk sef? You aint sh;t.

you can now return to your chores.

(1)

Ajibola Advocates Return To Parliamentary System ! / Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. / Nigeria: Fed Govt Forecloses Review Of Onshore-offshore Dichotomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.