Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,148 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. (2227 Views)

Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana / Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by FSU: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
Have you seen anything like this before, in a civilized world?

Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by FSU: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
I am an affiliate of Abia and I approve this message.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by spyder880(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
The one that got my goat was when I saw the state transport buses on Enugu roads with "courtesy of T.A. Orji" boldly printed with thick black paint in the front!

Is the liliputian so desperate for any atom of recognition that he will stoop that low?

IMHO this man is the worst govnor in the SE by a very wide margin.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by Abagworo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
LWKMD!
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
Just look at the road - so dilapidated. I'm feel sorry for the abians, the orji's have ruined their precious state.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by NigeriaKwenu(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
This man doesn't know how stupid his administration has been. Anyway it's a good thing he became governor else we wouldn't have known that an 1diot named "Theo Orji" exist in Nigeria. Tufiakwa.

Afam4eva(i have to be unbanned)
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by Mandelaguy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
His first term,he said he was in bondage and Abians waited,this time nko? Theodore Ahamefule Orji is more than a clown and the worst of the bad luck that has bedeviled Abia state. I really sympathise with those of them there,a pity the man is even an Umuahia man. Real Tufiakwa!
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by NigeriaKwenu(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
But what still baffles me is why Abians voted him in for a second term. His administration is somewhere between abbysmal and atsronomical. As soon as he's through with his tenure, he should be driven to the nearest jail cell where he will do some time.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by Mandelaguy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
He deceived them with the bondage brouhaha. All who voted him will be weeping seriously now.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by deshclones(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
spyder880: The one that got my goat was when I saw the state transport buses on Enugu roads with "courtesy of T.A. Orji" boldly printed with thick black paint in the front!

Is the liliputian so desperate for any atom of recognition that he will stoop that low?

IMHO this man is the worst govnor in the SE by a very wide margin.

Nwanne..this T.A clown and the Ebonyi guy are the bane of development in the entire SE...its a shame
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by qualified(f): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
A clown is putting it lightly, still searching for words.

Wher are his cheap PROs on NL, donzico, ak47man etc?

The man is d worst governor in d whole of Naija
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by otokx(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
Is it not you guys that voted him in? Can't you see what the brothers in Edo have done? Please allow him to finish what you guys started.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by Tyche(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
Worse still, the man has 3 more years to go.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by unipol(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: He deceived them with the bondage brouhaha. All who voted him will be weeping seriously now.

there was nothing like that. he left ppa to apga. ojukwu and other great sons of igboland came to umuahia to welcome him but GEJ decieced him because goodluck needed his votes in primary to make his luck good. so he suddenly switched to people deceiving people(PDP) instead folloing the good instruction given him by the great ikemba. i pity the man and his state.
the same jonathan helped him to steal the peoples mandate, because it was a game of "if you help me i help you". the only way to stop atiku. nigerian democrazy.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by Tozer(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
Let's also give him kudos when he deserves it. The Ohiya power substation and the re-opening of the Osisioma NNPC depot maybe FG projects, but they may not have happened without consistent effort and pressure mounted on the FG by the T.A Orji's administration. These two commissioned projects have further boosted the economic potential and profile of Abia state. Good things are happening in his time and we should give him some credit. I'm not holding brief for him, I'm only being fair.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by spyder880(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2012
Tozer: Let's also give him kudos when he deserves it. The Ohiya power substation and the re-opening of the Osisioma NNPC depot maybe FG projects, but they may not have happened without consistent effort and pressure mounted on the FG by the T.A Orji's administration. These two commissioned projects have further boosted the economic potential and profile of Abia state. Good things are happening in his time and we should give him some credit. I'm not holding brief for him, I'm only being fair.

Good things are happening in his time, like his bank balance growing in leaps and bounds. I even thought you will name some newprojects he completed and commissioned? Leadership should be devoid of excuses.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by spyder880(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
unipol:

there was nothing like that. he left ppa to apga. ojukwu and other great sons of igboland came to umuahia to welcome him but GEJ decieced him because goodluck needed his votes in primary to make his luck good. so he suddenly switched to people deceiving people(PDP) instead folloing the good instruction given him by the great ikemba. i pity the man and his state.
the same jonathan helped him to steal the peoples mandate, because it was a game of "if you help me i help you". the only way to stop atiku. nigerian democrazy.

Party has got nothing to do with this, ask Sullivan. The people that voted for him in PDP are still uncared for, Abians not aliens cast those votes and those people are watching him manufacture one excuse after another.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by Super1759: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
Seriously,the man is a pooo.a mad man driving a lorry filled with blind people will be seen as a god and a champion.the funniest thing is abians will keep enduring till 2015
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by Dpeacemaker101: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
Am happy this is really happening in Abia state, cause there was a cry out before now and some idiots ignored because of the love for money. They are just reaping from what they sowed,and they have 3years more to reap from the suffering. T A Orji is a clown
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by Mandelaguy(m): 1:06am On Jul 17, 2012
Clueless people,they are reaping what they sowed.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by ubandire(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
What do u expect from an Orji Kalu offshoot?
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by emindu: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
It's hard to please men,no matter how best your bested achievements are on the face of the earth.The world on it own is insatiable or unsaturated & the people in it are naturally molded & fashioned with hatred,jealousy,strife,conflict,selfish machination to condemn their fellow man,no matter how good a man's bested interest to keep giving out his best is at all time,his quest to search for that singular,basic means of making the world a better place for all looks abortive.T.A Orji,has a flare to continually seek for one solution-solving means which may be the modest answer to every challenges Abia state is facing or may be facing.He never folded his arms,that i think.He aims at reaching out to sundry places,to enable Abians share from the dividends of democracy.This is the time to refrain from rancorous ,nefarious and falsified rumours against T.A Orji.Let us visit places that have been said that the governor has fixed and the jobs he is creating to help the youths ,this will give room for any critic to say what he feels in order to be able to know if what has been professed of T.A's administration spares him derogation or not.but for me ,i think T.A is doing every thing possible to put Abia ahead of time.....
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by emindu: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
what is wrong with the governor of Abia state providing WASTE BIN TRUCKS in the state and for the people of Abia to enjoy sanity and cleanliness in every environment of Abia state. there is a say "cleanliness is next to godliness" And "A clean Environment Attract investors to the state". is a welcome development by the governor which every one of us as abians need to support .most of u are just interested in either picking holes in government programs and policies on critics, not to talk about the insulence that comes with it, which u wont be brave enough in real life. how come none and i mean none of u av ever made an imput or comment on abia state, the way forward or programmes, govt should implement to better the lot of all of us? why are u all fixiated on trying to run down people, u cant and will never match in all ramfications? why? why are u all so into phd...pull him down syndrome. u all should look inwards, it could be u tommorrow.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by asha80(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
emindu: what is wrong with the governor of Abia state providing WASTE BIN TRUCKS in the state and for the people of Abia to enjoy sanity and cleanliness in every environment of Abia state. there is a say "cleanliness is next to godliness" And "A clean Environment Attract investors to the state". is a welcome development by the governor which every one of us as abians need to support .most of u are just interested in either picking holes in government programs and policies on critics, not to talk about the insulence that comes with it, which u wont be brave enough in real life. how come none and i mean none of u av ever made an imput or comment on abia state, the way forward or programmes, govt should implement to better the lot of all of us? why are u all fixiated on trying to run down people, u cant and will never match in all ramfications? why? why are u all so into phd...pull him down syndrome. u all should look inwards, it could be u tommorrow.
spare us your write ups.you should know that why the poster put that pic up is because of t a orji's face!why should the governor personalize waste disposal by putting his pic on a waste disposal truck?why the crave for attention?
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by spyder880(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
emindu: It's hard to please men,no matter how best your bested achievements are on the face of the earth.The world on it own is insatiable or unsaturated & the people in it are naturally molded & fashioned with hatred,jealousy,strife,conflict,selfish machination to condemn their fellow man,no matter how good a man's bested interest to keep giving out his best is at all time,his quest to search for that singular,basic means of making the world a better place for all looks abortive.T.A Orji,has a flare to continually seek for one solution-solving means which may be the modest answer to every challenges Abia state is facing or may be facing.He never folded his arms,that i think.He aims at reaching out to sundry places,to enable Abians share from the dividends of democracy.This is the time to refrain from rancorous ,nefarious and falsified rumours against T.A Orji.Let us visit places that have been said that the governor has fixed and the jobs he is creating to help the youths ,this will give room for any critic to say what he feels in order to be able to know if what has been professed of T.A's administration spares him derogation or not.but for me ,i think T.A is doing every thing possible to put Abia ahead of time.....

Very good, please tell us about this administration, how well is TA Orji doing to help Abians? We are waiting.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by Dainfamous: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2012
T A ORJI IS A BIG JOKE so after his tenure these trucks will get a new face from next administration cheesy cheesy
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by swaggerific: 2:52am On Jul 18, 2012
emindu: what is wrong with the governor of Abia state providing WASTE BIN TRUCKS in the state and for the people of Abia to enjoy sanity and cleanliness in every environment of Abia state. there is a say "cleanliness is next to godliness" And "A clean Environment Attract investors to the state". is a welcome development by the governor which every one of us as abians need to support .most of u are just interested in either picking holes in government programs and policies on critics, not to talk about the insulence that comes with it, which u wont be brave enough in real life. how come none and i mean none of u av ever made an imput or comment on abia state, the way forward or programmes, govt should implement to better the lot of all of us? why are u all fixiated on trying to run down people, u cant and will never match in all ramfications? why? why are u all so into phd...pull him down syndrome. u all should look inwards, it could be u tommorrow.

You my friend are a very terrible human being. You should be below a human being. How do you justify whatever this fool is doing in Abia state? He is stealing public funds every month! His sons live lavishly in London, his sons terrorize innocent people in Abia state. He bought the waste disposal trucks with his personal money? Why the eff should he put his poster on it. Its states funds...its public property so he shouldnt put his name on it. Im not from Abia but ive been to Abia so many times. This poster should disclose how many millions TA Orji gave him to be his attack dog online. T.A Orji is a Shame to Igbos...he is a shame to the South Easterners and a Shame to Nigeria my dear country.

Abia spends N102 Billion Naira and we have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Shame on this Emindu guy.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by Abagworo(m): 5:38am On Jul 18, 2012
asha 80: spare us your write ups.you should know that why the poster put that pic up is because of t a orji's face!why should the governor personalize waste disposal by putting his pic on a waste disposal truck?why the crave for attention?

Nnaa that's the comedy of the highest order. I woke up now just to look at the picture and laugh once again.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by ubandire(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2012
emindu: It's hard to please men,no matter how best your bested achievements are on the face of the earth.The world on it own is insatiable or unsaturated & the people in it are naturally molded & fashioned with hatred,jealousy,strife,conflict,selfish machination to condemn their fellow man,no matter how good a man's bested interest to keep giving out his best is at all time,his quest to search for that singular,basic means of making the world a better place for all looks abortive.T.A Orji,has a flare to continually seek for one solution-solving means which may be the modest answer to every challenges Abia state is facing or may be facing.He never folded his arms,that i think.He aims at reaching out to sundry places,to enable Abians share from the dividends of democracy.This is the time to refrain from rancorous ,nefarious and falsified rumours against T.A Orji.Let us visit places that have been said that the governor has fixed and the jobs he is creating to help the youths ,this will give room for any critic to say what he feels in order to be able to know if what has been professed of T.A's administration spares him derogation or not.but for me ,i think T.A is doing every thing possible to put Abia ahead of time.....

Everything possible like what and what?outline a few...
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by emindu: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
It's hard to please men,no matter how best your bested achievements are on the face of the earth.The world on it own is insatiable or unsaturated & the people in it are naturally molded & fashioned with hatred,jealousy,strife,conflict,selfish machination to condemn their fellow man,no matter how good a man's bested interest to keep giving out his best is at all time,his quest to search for that singular,basic means of making the world a better place for all looks abortive.T.A Orji,has a flare to continually seek for one solution-solving means which may be the modest answer to every challenges Abia state is facing or may be facing.He never folded his arms,that i think.He aims at reaching out to sundry places,to enable Abians share from the dividends of democracy.This is the time to refrain from rancorous ,nefarious and falsified rumours against T.A Orji.Let us visit places that have been said that the governor has fixed and the jobs he is creating to help the youths ,this will give room for any critic to say what he feels in order to be able to know if what has been professed of T.A's administration spares him derogation or not.but for me ,i think T.A is doing every thing possible to put Abia ahead of time.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz0RPsouRak&feature=relmfu

in terms of security it is something worth for praise because Abia state have been Rated as the most peace full state in Nigeria. Gov T.a Orji made security the number one priority for every Abians and has also ensure power supply in the state . My fellow brothers what else do we want from this man .now we abians can go to Bed with our two eye closed And walk around freely without fear but with confident. we can now Enjoy Adequate power supply in the state.

Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by spyder880(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
^^^ and these are the only things he did?
Where is this power station located, I will like to go take a look? How many vans are there in total, when did he release them?

Did you really mean it when you said Abia is the most peaceful state, in whose administration did kidnapping become an ugly monster, do you know who osisikankwu was?
Did you really mean Abia citizens enjoy more electricity than other Nigerians, please prove it.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by swaggerific: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
This video was shot in April 2011...I challenge this Emindu guy to show us a video of the current state of the road now. Some parts of the road will be done with asphalt on red sand. Prove me wrong...you wouldnt even be able to pass that road during the rainy season without stepping out of your car to push it...literally.

Abia is peaceful thank God but its probably because he won the election already so no need to terrorize citizens to vote for him AND GEJ flooded Aba with the Army then.

Aba stinks like crazy...every major spot in Aba has a huge dump with a corresponding soothing smell and this guy is defending painting a dump truck with the governors picture.

Absolutely no road in Aba is smooth...some get pot holes the week they were commissioned and after supposedly giving Billions to the contractor.

Abians are in trouble...3 more years of this ishh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scoan Building Collapse Was An Attack / Jonathan Visit Lagos And Empty Seat Await Him.. Do You See Anybody / Finally! GEJ Meets Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.