Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama (1606 Views)

Pretty Mike: My Nude Girls Are Happy For The Stunts / I Am Not Happy For Davido – Ayomide Labinjo, Rumoured Baby Mama / Beautiful Photos Of Davido's Alleged Babymama, Labinjo Ayotomide Enitan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by nurex01(m): 6:23am On May 13, 2017
Pop singer, Davido, welcomed his second daughter, Hailey, in America from his second babymama, Amanda. While it seems like the world is happy for him, there is a particular lady, Ayomide Labinjo, who could not care less about the new addition to his family.

The young lady had accused the singer of impregnating her about three years ago and abandoning his responsibility as a father. Even though Davido has publicly denied the child, Labinjo had since dared him to come out for another DNA test but the singer has refused.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the young lady said that she is not happy for the singer even though it seems the world is happy for him. She queried why he would take care of his other two children and be a doting father to them but refused to do the same to their alleged child, Mitchell, whom she claims to be his first child.

Our lawyer has sent a letter to Davido’s father since April 20, 2017, we have not got any response till now. I am not happy about this whole situation. Why would I be happy for Davido? He should be taking care of Mitchell the same way he is taking care of Imade and I know how he is going to take good care of this one. What is my own offence?” she queried.

When asked if she does not feel that the way he treats them could be a possible sign that the kid probably does not belong to the singer, she challenged him to have another DNA test.

“What do you mean please? Then why isn’t he coming out for the DNA since he is denying the little girl? Why has his father refused to get back to the lawyer? David is the father of my daughter, at least I was not raped. I know who impregnated me! Besides, if he doesn’t want to go for the DNA, he has siblings. Let them come out or probably go the traditional way to know if she is their daughter or not.

“I don’t know and I don’t care about any ‘Americana;’ all I want is for him to take care of Mitchell. She’s also his daughter and first child for that matter,” she said.

http://punchng.com/i-am-not-happy-for-davido-alleged-babymama/

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by nurex01(m): 6:26am On May 13, 2017
But before you opened for him, don't you know the consequences?
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by Nobody: 6:42am On May 13, 2017
Uuumm...why he doesnt want a DNA test again? What Davido's worried abt? undecided
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by Tolexander: 6:45am On May 13, 2017
In a chat with Saturday Beats, the young lady said that she is not happy for the singer even though it seems the world is happy for him. She queried why he would take care of his other two children and be a doting father to them but refused to do the same to their alleged child, Mitchell, whom she claims to be his first child.
It is so simple what she is trying to say!

She is not happy not being listed among the beneficiaries of the "baby mama" benefits and payment from Davido.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by Partnerbiz(f): 6:59am On May 13, 2017
Baby mama and whistle blowing which pays better pls?

See below.
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by Dotwillis1(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2017
LOL Another girl?? 3 daughters... 3baby mama.. Davido give us a boy Na, ain't you man enough in bed

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by Elmojiid(m): 7:04am On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Baby mama and whistle blowing which pays better pls?

See below.
na both oo...nice bizness
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:05am On May 13, 2017
sorry oo
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by wale0911: 7:07am On May 13, 2017
If truly the poor girl is his daughter and he has denied her, I can only pray that God makes you strong to care of the child. It's time to move on, someday there will be a twist of fate and you will come to appreciate the wonders of the almighty. Your case however should serve as a lesson to our young girls out there.
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by angelTI(f): 7:10am On May 13, 2017
The way these guys sleep about ehn embarassed undecided embarassed embarassed I wonder the STDS they treat on a daily basis.
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by marshalcarter: 7:11am On May 13, 2017
wen you dey open...you were happy oo...undecided

oloshi ni ee undecided
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by bravo269(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2017
Happy birthday to me. Like to celebrate with me.
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by auntysimbiat(f): 7:41am On May 13, 2017
Lol... Ibadan olosho
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:42am On May 13, 2017
Mean while davido is in london fucking other girls. WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO SEE FOR YOUR SELF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qugFlw3c1wc
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by nurex01(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Lol... Ibadan olosho

Lol. When she opened then, we don't hear o.
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by Came: 8:24am On May 13, 2017
I wonder why he made jerseys for two daughters when he is aware of three daughters .
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by ednut1(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2017
He did DNA for both d ibadan babe and sophie. D dna proved no be hin get Ibadan babe pikin. So why all this drama from this gal na
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by Nobody: 11:55am On May 13, 2017
Please watch like and share to support funny two years old MARVELLOUS in this hilarious comedy short film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: I Am Not Happy For Davido –alleged Babymama by DONFASZY(m): 12:05pm On May 13, 2017
If na vulcaniser for dopemu
U go dey use lawyer and DNA to prooove say d pikin na him own
What's up wit all dis gals wey like to f****k celeb witout condom sef
Gold digging group

(1) (Reply)

Na Waoo: Wizkid’s Epic Reply To Bobrisky (photo) / Singer, Mocheddah Looks Too Pretty In New Photos / Bbnaija’s Bisola Photoshops Herself With Prince Harry And Meghan Markle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.