Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,892 members, 7,852,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Governor Willie Obiano Has Failed Anambra Youths . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Willie Obiano Has Failed Anambra Youths . (2001 Views)

Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Anambra Election: Polling Unit Results Show Obiano Has Won – APGA Chairman, Oye / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Has Failed Anambra Youths . by Cuche: 5:12pm On May 14, 2017
bayawah:
nothing like false alarm here, what the writer said is nothing but the truth. How can a governor bring out some youths in the name of training and empowering them, then at the end of the the said training instead of the governor to also empower them as he promised, he then collected 5000 naira from them in the name of opening account and uptill now the said youth have not gotten a kobo from the governor. The problem is that the governor is now claiming that he has successfully trained and empowered the said youth. What the youth of Anambra State is saying is that if he can't empower us let him give us back our 5000 naira. Indeed Gov. WILLIE OBIANO has failed Anambra Youth.
Sometimes the Governor may not be in the Know. Highhandedness of the aides and corrupt individuals at the helm of the Agencies may be the culprit.
So write the Governor tomorrow through his Perm Sec/Principal Sec. Copy the head of the Agency, Commissioner youths and Sports. I assure you if somebody somewhere has diverted your money that person will vomit it. It may also serve as a reminder to the Governor assuming he forgot.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Has Failed Anambra Youths . by AtlanticBreeze: 6:23pm On May 14, 2017
Olive4:

you are d most stupid person I have ever seen

zombie, Nkita ara
u should go and dance in d gutter where u come from.

I replied politely to u before but u feel like you can insult your grandmother because of people that don't even know that u exist.

bring it on piglet
I dont expect nothing less from you. Only illiterates would support ifeanyi ubah or believe thief peter obi was a good governor.... You belong to the gutter, go and find your fellow low lives to trade words with, I dont have your time

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Has Failed Anambra Youths . by Olive4(f): 6:34pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

I dont expect nothing less from you. Only illiterates would support ifeanyi ubah or believe thief peter obi was a good governor.... You belong to the gutter, go and find your fellow low lives to trade words with, I dont have your time

you are very senseless, unarticulated idiot....go and call all d people in your family ,even your whole community low lives.
and besides you don't have opinions any where,

go and die..... walking corpus

you don't have my time but u quote me
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Has Failed Anambra Youths . by AtlanticBreeze: 6:39pm On May 14, 2017
Olive4:

you are very senseless, unarticulated idiot....go and call all d people in your family ,even your whole community low lives.
and besides you don't have opinions any where,

go and die..... walking corpus

you don't have my time but u quote me

e pain am.. oya chop cane onuku

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Has Failed Anambra Youths . by Olive4(f): 6:41pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
Lolzz..... you wish anumpama
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Has Failed Anambra Youths . by Olive4(f): 6:41pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
Lolzz..... dreamer
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Has Failed Anambra Youths . by bayawah: 10:28pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

My brother this people have wrote series of letters to all this people still yet nothing comes out it
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Has Failed Anambra Youths . by Marcelo290(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2017
Godfullsam:

...and how is that your business?

Are you from lagos state Why are you crying more that the berief.
If your state governor is a saint, why is your state not better than lagos state. Why are your people trooping to lagos in their thousands everyday to lagos ?
Every Adamu from a typical village in Osun would claim Lagos

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Has Failed Anambra Youths . by patrick89(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2017
bayawah:
tell your Governor to fulfill all he promised.

Warn your criminals to desist from Anambra state, for we are not an experimental tool! losers!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard / 10 Reasons Why President Buhari May Lose In 2019 Elections / President Buhari Arrives Jos, Plateau State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.