Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents (24686 Views)

FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport / FG Bars States Owing Salaries From Accessing $2.69bn Paris Club Refunds / Shittu Stopped From Sharing Buhari/osinbajo 2019 Campaign Hats At FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Adebowale89(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2017
adadike281:
afonja and insult is just like buhari and memory loss. bigger ode. what I post remain posted!

that's not insult. u can make your comment without abusing anyone

you bunkum insult people but cry like baby when they reply u. your post is as irrelevant as your ineffective rant on nairaland

how many time did u come out during ipob protest? and you're ranting here about bokoharam

the military wey dem trained still deal with Igbos, na bokoharam u cum dey make chest beating to

learn "courtesy" and stop making yourself a stooge to stupidity
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by jaxxy(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Now mark my words

Remember I said this

APC and the US cannot get away with this scam..... No matter how they try to hide the truth

It must backfire

Quote me anywhere

Mark my words b4 u call smtn a scam haave evidence/proof/valid info not just by resentment towards d govt or cos u side d opposition party or u hate d president dats not enough reason to call this a scam even in a fair hearing nobody will listen to u. I go by proof and valid points. Cheers
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by buzorcharles(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2017
Pierocash:
Wailers wil never rest,always trying to fabricate stories to suite the gullible minds who alway call their rescue a scam.
Those ones will sokon flood this thread
U are a zombie

3 Likes

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by WhoBeThisMan: 12:46pm On May 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Now mark my words

Remember I said this

APC and the US cannot get away with this scam..... No matter how they try to hide the truth

It must backfire

Quote me anywhere
watin concern US
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by undefeateds: 12:59pm On May 13, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin
everything is just a stage play 2 frustruate past adminstration, who is even behind boko haram,they know d girls are about 2 recognize some of them while they are in boko haram camp,the only reason they swap this girls is 2 release their bloody brothers back 2 d camp and to make it look like they are really working,and who made d quote dat dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood,it stands 2 reason.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by AreaFada2: 1:05pm On May 13, 2017
Kenturkey048:
after our family members don die finish for bokoharam war abirubbish country.

Luckily my family is far away in a country where things work. The extended ones still there can later join. Worry about yours dude.

What we know is that we have not heard the truth. It seems like Boko is a Frankenstein's monster. cool
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by paramakina202: 1:05pm On May 13, 2017
How long are they going to cover up this man's inhumanity to man,just how long?
When the former First Lady cried out on national tv she was mocked by those who organized and carried out the greatest scam in this century.
APC there is God ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Rexleo(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2017
majekdom2:
It seems Boko Haram has different chapters, parties and factions. Which chapter/faction is killing Nigerian soldiers/Nigerian soldiers killing? Which chapter/faction is still bombing? Which chapter/faction is negotiating with the government?. We need these information ASAP.
. it is because the people have refused to ask probing question, from day one that the President doubted.it was all ruse.but because the military cashed in on the war and it became something else.I can tell you for real that some Nigerian soldiers where fighting from the opposing side to create illusion that BH was fighting naija soldiers.have we forgotten so soon that some soldiers where simpatetic to BH ideology. The better we sit down and go our separate ways the better for everyone.

Someone once said that the only way to win is not to play the dirty game at all. But if we believe that one Nigeria is the solution to the world's problem then we are very far from Nation hood.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by AreaFada2: 1:12pm On May 13, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
watin concern US
US have their fingers in everything. Even various groups currently fighting in Syria/Iraq.

Try & go back to how Al-Qaeda began.

Al-Qaeda is the godfather of all terrorist groups.
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by ilevic(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2017
Ayemi temi bami!!!! Funke!!! Funke!!!
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 13, 2017
undefeateds:

dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood,it stands 2 reason.

Last time I quoted that, some niccur almost chopped off my head here on NL...
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by adadike281(f): 1:21pm On May 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

that's not insult. u can make your comment without abusing anyone

you bunkum insult people but cry like baby when they reply u. your post is as irrelevant as your ineffective rant on nairaland

how many time did u come out during ipob protest? and you're ranting here about bokoharam

the military wey dem trained still deal with Igbos, na bokoharam u cum dey make chest beating to

learn "courtesy" and stop making yourself a stooge to stupidity
you are not a stooge to stupidity , u are stupidity personified. what's ode if not an insult?
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2017
in other words if children are barred from "sharing their experience" with their parents, then the journalists should expect to hear anything also from their experience. Nice one FG. Lustig, Ponzi, yellow kid and the other historic fraudsters would be proud. Nice one Mr. Commissioner!
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by raystanley(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2017
greatgod2012:
That's just because they're hiding something!

But peace, every form of peace shall elude anyone who is playing politics with the kidnapping of these girls!
I have said it on previous comment... that these girls were kept in top Northern politician's compound... get it right...
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Skubidude(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2017
This post is just re-echoing wat many of us already knew long ago.

I have said it b4 n i wil keep saying it, The Chibok girls saga was politically motivated and will remain the biggest scam in recent history. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Ehinmola(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm....may God deliever them o
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by erico2k2(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2017
luckyz4rea:
I won't even be surprised that this guy talking was sent by the government to continue the propagandous music for "gullible" Nigerians to dance to.

Be that as it may, there may be a sensitive reason for such decisions if this Chibok girls mantra is true!
Reason like ? ?
Look the girl who was shot by the taliban went back to her parents . So what's the fuzz.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 13, 2017
I know somebody is hiding something. I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by kings09(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2017
So Al Jazeera na wailer station abi? Beta check urslf
Pierocash:
Wailers wil never rest,always trying to fabricate stories to suite the gullible minds who alway call their rescue a scam.
Those ones will soon flood this thread

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Jace234(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2017
Pierocash:
i sorry for you. Even a blind man would see what is clearly written around the chibok girls tale

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by SalamRushdie: 2:18pm On May 13, 2017
That means the girls are still under captivity

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by fantastique4: 2:18pm On May 13, 2017
Pierocash:
aren't u tired of fighting for a party? U still have not learnt from their sitting position at IBB daughter's wedding? SMH for your future.
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Adebowale89(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2017
adadike281:
you are not a stooge to stupidity , u are stupidity personified. what's ode if not an insult?

I doubt If u understand what u type before submitting

ode is an adjectival phrase of the abobaku u mentioned earlier

I repeat, make comment without abuse. must everyone know how daft you're?
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by epidi(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2017
The Americans security expert said it all from the onset that the Boko war was a CIA covert operation.If you doubt this type bokoharam cia on your goggle and read all the info on it.
The nothern politician are not too smart to pull this scam off without leaving a trace that will expose all their lies.
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by CaptainFM1: 2:35pm On May 13, 2017
Chibok saga is the greatest Scam in the history of mankind. In developed world, the citizens have the right to know the terrorist that were exchanged.

This government need to show Nigerians the faces of the boko boys released in exchange.

Masses need to know them for safety too. You don't just release dangerous criminals out and not informing the people to watch out and be careful with them.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by donqx: 2:57pm On May 13, 2017
padddlock their mouth
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by ebby9z(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2017
Some Nigerians can be extremely dumb sha. Do you think if this thing happened in the US, they girls would have been allowed to freely speak with the press? Do you realise how serious issues of terrorism are? Nigerians just love getting sensational unnecessarily and it's because of extreme joblessness
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by adimsmt: 3:59pm On May 13, 2017
Pierocash:

This is not fabricated stores at least not on the part of wailers as you call them because in saw the program that Al jazeera did and i live in Chicago.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by positivetaught: 4:45pm On May 13, 2017
No matter how long,no matter the strategies employed, some day the real truth about the chibok girls kidnapping will be revealed,I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that the kidnap was not strictly a bokoharam affair, it was certainly planned n executed with the full knowledge n support of the northern Islamic caucus n borno state government,any fair person who was in borno especially southern borno between 2011-2014 would attest to this, there was a girls college in gajigana nganzai right in the belly of book haram yet there was no kidnapping there, only in chibok,a Christian dominated area n school in southern borno,several warning by waec were intentionally ignored,most of the muslim staffs n their wards were incidentally not around on the night of kidnap!,what a miracle!,only the poorly informed would not see through the dirty game been played all along,but time shall tell.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by freethesheeple(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2017
engineerboat:
A relative of one of the rescued Chibok girls, Peter Joseph, says the Federal Government has barred the girls from telling their parents or relatives about their experiences in Boko Haram captivity.

Joseph said this during a programme on Al Jazeera titled, “The Stream.”

He said his niece was one of the 21 schoolgirls rescued in October 2016 while his sister is still in Boko Haram captivity.

Joseph said over six months since their rescue, the schoolgirls had not been united with their families.

He said in December last year, the girls were allowed to return to Chibok but were kept in a government facility where their parents visited them. He said the girls were not allowed to go to their parents’ homes.

Joseph said, “I think there is something that the Federal Government does not want us to know and that is why they are keeping them away. Even when they [the schoolgirls] travelled to Chibok, they were not allowed to go to their houses.

“They were kept in government facilities in Chibok and anyone who visited them was made to sign a register, state the village where they came from, whom they wanted to see and then a time limit was given, after which you were asked to leave and there were certain things that you were not allowed to ask the girls.

“You can’t ask them about their experiences in Sambisa Forest. I mean, we don’t get it. Even now that 82 girls have been rescued, what has the government done about them? Up till today, the families have not met the girls.”

Joseph berated the Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan, for saying that the girls were free to leave the government facilities anytime they wanted.

He said, “The Women Affairs minister is not saying the truth about this. What does she mean by the girls can leave at anytime when they don’t even allow family members or people that are concerned about them to come close to them?

“I wish she was here so that I would be able to ask her some questions personally because this thing has been bothering us the members of the family. The fact still remains that the Nigerian government needs to be open to the family members; the government needs to be open to everyone that is concerned.

“We don’t get it. I mean, are you trying to hide something? Is there something they don’t want us to hear from the girls? What are they hiding from us?”

Joseph said it seemed the girls had been transferred from Boko Haram captivity to government captivity.

He said, “Nobody is allowed to see them. So, it’s like another imprisonment, but this one has to do with the government.”

However, a top government official told our correspondent that the girls were being kept away from their families and friends for security reasons.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorised to speak with the media, said the girls were being prevented to speak because investigations were ongoing.

He said, “We are preventing the girls from saying too much because we don’t want them to say anything about their location that could tip-off the terrorists. We are still negotiating the release of 113 girls and any sensitive information that is released could jeopardise negotiations or investigations.”

All efforts to get Alhassan proved abortive as her mobile phone was switched off as of the time of filing this report.

http://punchng.com/fg-bars-chibok-girls-from-sharing-experiences-with-parents/

Hope u guys are getting Ready to Vote for Buhari come 2019??.
I guess he is the Best President So far.
God bless him.
No employment
No light.
Nothing...
Anybody that call Abubakar Shakou a terrorist must be mad. For him and his lieutenants to take good care of these girls, no pregnancy, no injury from military bombardment even when Shakou himself was injured speaks volume of the type of special Government Forest these girls were kept. Even some of the girls refused to embrace freedom from the Fed. government and rather chose to remain in the forest with snakes and scorpions not forgetting military bombardments. The military said before now that they have cut off every root food will get to Boko haram yet these girls were fed and they became robust to the SUPRPRISEMENT of the presidency and they have this to say.
"Boko haram commanders took proper care of these girls".
Nigeria is a wonderful country with wonderful citizens.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan / Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am / APC Presidential Rally In Kano Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.