Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents (24690 Views)

FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport / FG Bars States Owing Salaries From Accessing $2.69bn Paris Club Refunds / Shittu Stopped From Sharing Buhari/osinbajo 2019 Campaign Hats At FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by freethesheeple(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2017
Hope u guys are getting Ready to Vote for Buhari come 2019??.
I guess he is the Best President So far.
God bless him.
No employment
No light.
Nothing...
Anybody that call Abubakar Shakou a terrorist must be mad. For him and his lieutenants to take good care of these girls, no pregnancy, no injury from military bombardment even when Shakou himself was injured speaks volume of the type of special Government Forest these girls were kept. Even some of the girls refused to embrace freedom from the Fed. government and rather chose to remain in the forest with snakes and scorpions not forgetting military bombardments. The military said before now that they have cut off every root food will get to Boko haram yet these girls were fed and they became robust to the SUPRPRISEMENT of the presidency and they have this to say.
"Boko haram commanders took proper care of these girls".
Nigeria is a wonderful country with wonderful citizens.....

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by bionixs: 5:35pm On May 13, 2017
greatgod2012:
That's just because they're hiding something!

But peace, every form of peace shall elude anyone who is playing politics with the kidnapping of these girls!
not anyone! Afonjaas,have you seen your lives and your whack bloody apc,you heard it?! You encourage the north to destroy Nigeiria but you wil alll reap it in due season

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Hoduwahishape: 5:59pm On May 13, 2017
In other words if their parents can't get a story. . . no one will!
Absolute scam, this one

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by adadike281(f): 7:29pm On May 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

I doubt If u understand what u type before submitting

ode is an adjectival phrase of the abobaku u mentioned earlier

I repeat, make comment without abuse. must everyone know how daft you're?
do u even know what I mean by abobaku before u lept in like a possessed frog

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by chimeziedickson: 8:11pm On May 13, 2017
It is a matter of time.....Foul nyash go open

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Adebowale89(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2017
adadike281:
do u even know what I mean by abobaku before u lept in like a possessed frog

imagine dis olosho. who u won use learn words? seems your brain is kept long in a microwave
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by babestella: 12:26am On May 14, 2017
Pierocash:
Wailers wil never rest,always trying to fabricate stories to suite the gullible minds who alway call their rescue a scam.
Those ones will soon flood this thread

Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Jelal0007(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2017
repogirl:
Al-Jazeera The stream are wailers now abi? You zombies sef? What did they do to your brains?

Where is the fabrication here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWbqO-eTZPM
Hmmm,nawa oo.
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by adadike281(f): 9:39am On May 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

imagine dis olosho. who u won use learn words? seems your brain is kept long in a microwave
says a fool with no brain who doesn't even know that his mum is the chairlady of olosho union!
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Adebowale89(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2017
adadike281:
says a fool with no brain who doesn't even know that his mum is the chairlady of olosho union!

I told u earlier to learn courtesy. imagine how u are belittling yourself. u even went on seduction mode, bending your legs like handicapped so that your bum bum can show cheesy

continue with your trade o. u go sell

you still remain olosho (sex worker)
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by adadike281(f): 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

I told u earlier to learn courtesy. imagine how u are belittling yourself. u even went on seduction mode, bending your legs like handicapped so that your bum bum can show cheesy

continue with your trade o. u go sell

you still remain olosho (sex worker)
yes, I will remain an olosho as long as your mama remain our chairlady. if she quit, I quit
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Adebowale89(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2017
adadike281:
yes, I will remain an olosho as long as your mama remain our chairlady. if she quit, I quit

I won't abuse your relative because your stupidity might not be consistent with theirs
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by adadike281(f): 1:08pm On May 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

I won't abuse your relative because your stupidity might not be consistent with theirs

if they train u well enough at home, u wouldn't throw d first stone in d first place.
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Adebowale89(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2017
adadike281:
if they train u well enough at home, u wouldn't throw d first stone in d first place.

you are a compound illiterate if u can't easily comprehend that, what u wrote above is mainly about you

as in whose trained child abuse someone's mother. it shows the kind of home u came from

and your mama go dey happy say she don born pikin

u dis UK used they talk, make I no change em for u or else u go cry deactivate ur account

you're nothing but a sex tool
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by adadike281(f): 1:16pm On May 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

you are a compound illiterate if u can't easily comprehend that, what u wrote above is mainly about you

as in whose trained child abuse someone's mother. it shows the kind of home u came from

and your mama go dey happy say she don born pikin

u dis UK used they talk, make I no change em for u or else u go cry deactivate ur account

you're nothing but a sex tool
u don't know more than a sex tool! yes, am a sex tool, an experienced one at that, schooled by the chairlady of sex workers- your mother. bring it on, u call yourself a man but filled up with only insult. okobo of a man
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Adebowale89(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2017
adadike281:
u don't know more than a sex tool! yes, am a sex tool, an experienced one at that, schooled by the chairlady of sex workers- your mother. bring it on, u call yourself a man but filled up with only insult. okobo of a man

you one of the few idiot Friedrich Nietzsche condemn as a Lady

just take a look at yourself and examine what's worthy to feel superior on

carry your virus out of here and get a life. your life is full of bitter and hatred. you better change your way before it consume u

anuofia
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by adadike281(f): 1:22pm On May 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

you one of the few idiot Friedrich Nietzsche condemn as a Lady

just take a look at yourself and see what's worthy to feel superior about yourself

carry your virus out of here and get a life. your life is full of bitter and hatred. you better change your way before it consume u

anuofia
men are talking, slippers too want to talk? who is d bitter soul here? u are not just bitter, u are also frustrated. u should first change , then others will follow. preaching change that he doesn't even know d meaning.
eziofia!
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Adebowale89(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2017
adadike281:
men are talking, slippers too want to talk? who is d bitter soul here? u are not just bitter, u are also frustrated. u should first change , then others will follow. preaching change that he doesn't even know d meaning.
eziofia!

who cares? seems dem don fvck d hell out of your brain

hope your market dey move sha? your mate they maximise their potentials, werey patient yaba APA OSI they trade bum bum

after dem fvck u and give u your usual #500 u go they beg for money for vagin.. surgery

I repeat get a life and stop displaying stupidity on public forum
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by adadike281(f): 2:01pm On May 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

who cares? seems dem don fvck d hell out of your brain

hope your market dey move sha? your mate they maximise their potentials, werey patient yaba APA OSI they trade bum bum

after dem fvck u and give u your usual #500 u go they beg for money for vagin.. surgery

I repeat get a life and stop displaying stupidity on public forum
hahahaha! e pain am well. for dis recession, na olosho be d real thing. that alhaji wey dey fork your mama don die o.
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Josefben(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2017
All dis Chibok stuff re jux camouflage xo as 2 embezzle more money frm d blind masses
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Josefben(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2017
All dis Chibok stuff re jux camouflage xo as 2 embezzle more money nd becloud d masses vision
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Adebowale89(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2017
adadike281:
hahahaha! e pain am well. for dis recession, na olosho be d real thing. that alhaji wey dey fork your mama don die o.

so alhaji patronise u as well. that tells how classless you're

smello olosho. I'm tired of you entertaining me with your foolishness. take a hike and get a life motherfucker
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by adadike281(f): 9:19pm On May 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

so alhaji patronise u as well. that tells how classless you're

smello olosho. I'm tired of you entertaining me with your foolishness. take a hike and get a life motherfucker
stale! try harder!
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Adebowale89(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2017
adadike281:
stale! try harder!

u mean many people had raise these kind of allegation against u

now this is amazing. you shoot yourself twice in the legs. awww....what a shame poor girl
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by adadike281(f): 9:39pm On May 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

u mean many people had raise these kind of allegation against u

now this is amazing. you shoot yourself twice in the legs. awww....what a shame poor girl
na today? try harder
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Adebowale89(m): 9:59pm On May 15, 2017
adadike281:
na today? try harder

seems the person helping u type has left, dis one u kept parabulating on the circle of repetition

the earlier you get a life, the better for u

I'm not in the calibre of those u can dine with. I've taste and class, so trade your shit out my side. I need fresh breeze
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by adadike281(f): 2:06am On May 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

seems the person helping u type has left, dis one u kept parabulating on the circle of repetition

the earlier you get a life, the better for u

I'm not in the calibre of those u can dine with. I've taste and class, so trade your shit out my side. I need fresh breeze
story! bark harder my bingo!
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by Adebowale89(m): 5:53am On May 16, 2017
adadike281:
story! bark harder my bingo!

go screw yourself
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by adadike281(f): 9:17am On May 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

go screw yourself
OK. bbingo
Re: FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents by adadike281(f): 9:17am On May 16, 2017
Adebowale89:

go screw yourself
OK. bbingo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest / APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Peter Obi Campaigns For Labour Party's Candidates In Ogbaru, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.