Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,121 members, 7,852,800 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Physical Abuse On Women (study Of Sa's Karabo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Physical Abuse On Women (study Of Sa's Karabo) (539 Views)

Bobrisky Used As A Case Study In University In Canada On Women Popular Culture / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) / Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Physical Abuse On Women (study Of Sa's Karabo) by twerkjack: 8:35am On May 13, 2017
thread was created to comment on the incessant news on domestic abuse in Africa and even more disturbing, is the reaction of people to it. Africa is gradually falling into the coma of irresponsibility and this will eventually lead to something worse, you can bet on that.

I read the story of the South African girl Karabo (RIP) amongst many others and observing the majority comments, Ive realized that this subject doesnt hold water to people anymore as unbelievable as it sounds.

On the part of men and women who beat and support the beating of women giving all sorts of flimsy excuses for it like "women run their mouths" so men run their hands? What do you expects her to run? God made men physically stronger than women, so how do you expect her to express herself in every situation to a man if not verbally?Yes, some women take this to the extreme and that is also an issue that needs to be worked on....ladies please take note.
Some say its a man's world haha... actually it's God's world., it's neither men's or women's am afraid. The original plan was for us to love and support each other not beat and kill each other as is the order of the day especially by this generation that has reduced relationships to an avenue for sex and money. God help us! The truth is I don't need to preach on this, everyone who does and supports this know its wrong so just follow your conscience.
Whether this trend changes or not actually depends on women.

yes,
why?
I'll tell you a story.
A girl friend of mine was dating this guy, and I realized that the guy was beating her and when I asked her guess what she said; "we love each other and he doesn't mean to do it because he gets on his knees and apologizes later and begs me and I forgive him of course" I was speechless and that's the truth. There are characters that follow a woman beater: they are cowardly, irresponsible, indecent, immoral, disrespectful and unethical. These characters can be seen through the way the person talks, acts, responds to people and issues, treats people etc. and any right thinking person spots them from afar. As a lady, when you meet a man like this what do you do? run as fast as you can! Don't try to fix them, they have issues and you're not a mechanic, but u see, ladies can be funny sometimes..... are you trying to tell me that Kay did not know that her bf was a woman beater? my bet is that she knew but for some weird reason she still decided to stay with him. Maybe some of her friends even tried to advice her but she may have said something like: "I love him and I can't leave him" or "he doesn't mean to do it cos he begs me afterwards" or "I know I can change him with time" etc.. well I hope you know now that the saying that "any man who can slap you one day, can kill on you another" is true. ladies can take a cue from her and be wise.
On the part of the law. The law is still failing to see this as a major issue probably because of the love of victimizing women, because I think some men have this in them. If the law enforces punishment on physical abuse on children, women and even men in some cases, then I assure that this will be a matter of the past. People should plan child birth and make training those kids with Godly values a priority as a responsible and properly trained person will never be caught on issues like this. These days women make men the object of their living. You hardly meet a woman who has dreams for herself, who has ideas, who has dreams for her country... the only thing you hear them say concerns men and marriage. so sad. The previous generation were better than ours am afraid. They produced veterans like Fumilayo Kuti, Dora Akunyili, Winnie Mandela etc and these are woman who made names for them selves, even illiterate women like the Aba women who rioted and triumphed over colonists .... Despite the education now, the achievement of women continue to deteriorate. What do you expect? The men now feel that they are your gods. women cant provide for themselves anymore. they rely on men even the unmarried ones. So the man now feels that by paying your bride price and catering for ur needs, by buying y an I phone 7, he has bought you to do with as he dims fit. Single sisters who lack contentment are all over the place living above their means. Hoping to meet a prince charming that will give us all we've ever wanted is simply a future impossible tense. Use your brain nd give yourself the future you want. let us all try to make use of our conscience and make our lives better cos no one else can do it for us. God help us all

Re: Physical Abuse On Women (study Of Sa's Karabo) by 2SWT(f): 8:38am On May 13, 2017
Nobody deserves an abusive relationship
Re: Physical Abuse On Women (study Of Sa's Karabo) by Fxmanager(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2017
I do not support physical nor verbal abuse.

(1) (Reply)

Fuji Star, Alao Malaika And His Band Boys Hospitalized After Terrible Car Crash / Gov. Fayose Tells Why He Did Not Fund The Repatriation Of Moji Olaiya’s Remains / Hollywood Actor, James Bond Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.