Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus (84442 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Snow5(m): 7:35pm On May 13, 2017
This is why I said... Religion should be scraped!!!

It's a scam!!!

Yes there is God.. But man made religion to separate the world from it's true self.. Making men to hate men.. Just because he is not from my religion or region.. I will kill him!!

That's what religion has caused!!!

Religion na Politics!!!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by mechanics(m): 7:40pm On May 13, 2017
He should know that that's not how to test once faith, he went the wrong way.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by CioAngels(f): 7:41pm On May 13, 2017
Pastors and their lies, i like this sha.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Anointed08(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2017
Even if he must demonstrate his faith by walking on water, why in a Crocodile river? What do we call that, carelessness or overzealousness?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Basic123: 8:09pm On May 13, 2017
nerodenero:
Nigerian Pastors will never try this. It can only happen in Kenya, Zimbabwe and that xenophobic country. Our pastors love life, they don't practice what they preachgringrin
Nigerian pastor has tried it before in U.I zoological garden.he was eaten by lioness.he wanted to pull daniel stunt.

Sikiru ayinde barrister later used the pastor ordeal to sing a track in one of his fuji music album.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by studM(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
okay he tries our faith coool but why can't he....you know what never mind

Go ahead..feel free to ask ur questions bro
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Shafiiimran99: 8:28pm On May 13, 2017
nerodenero:
Nigerian Pastors will never try this. It can only happen in Kenya, Zimbabwe and that xenophobic country. Our pastors love life, they don't practice what they preachgringrin
What of the one that happened in ibandan zoo?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by azaino: 8:44pm On May 13, 2017
A clergy from celestial church has tried his own too and ended in the belly of lions,
He wanted to act Daniel and went to zoo (not Nigeria oo), He entered and lock the gate and started playing with the lions after a mighty prayer.

He played with those lions until people started shouting and crying. and the pastor hasn't come out from the lion's gate.
It's either he turned into lions or he disappeared, all I know is that he didn't come out through the gate
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by samwise180(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2017
Cant stop laughing,nobody can be like Jesus Christ,Like if you agree with me
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by sleepyeyez(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
CHARLOE:

What if he had successfully walked on water with d crocs just watching! I bet you'd be here jumping upandan praising Jesus, anuofia!
Didn't Jesus say if u believe, greater miracles will u do? Things like this brings to question d credibility of d bible, is it really d word of god or d work of some smart men. Cos if u try exercing ur faith by proving d bible right, u end up looking like a fool, that's if u survive it n same xtians will castigate n insult u for exercing ur faith, saying you're testing god
My only worry is, tomorrow som nitwits may start saying this deluded man died for our sins.

Nah, menn. U won't see me jumping upandan n whatnot, cos am not a narrow-minded, myopic, intellectually challenged idiot like u. U can't even make ur point without contradicting urself.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Deilluminator(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2017
Aiyaaaa!! He that knows the future, knows what would have become of the man if he had succeeded. Don't test God
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Mrlouis: 9:26pm On May 13, 2017
slowpoke.
.first law of power.. Never Outshine the Master...he learnt the hard way
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by larrycdof(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2017
Kilo man shey awon paitor gan self
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Emassive(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2017
Aufbauh:
God is not a magician; God works miracle because there is a need, and not a magic originator that guarantee show off.

ScepticalPyrrho:
How many needed miracles have God done recently?

I woke this morning in peace..
My kids are growing strong and healthy....
All my parent's 9kids are still alive and kicking...
I drive Lagos n Ibadan road weekly/daily at times to work safely when I see many losing their lives...
So many great things GOD has done today alone
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by gGGODDd(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2017
hahn:
Awwww. If only someone had told him that the Jewish god is non existent or incompetent at best this wouldn't have happened

Good news is that the alligators had a large breakfast. Everything is God's will smiley
They are already captured mentally. their minds are in chains of delusion. they even get robbd in church n get killd in churches but the mental slavery they are in will not mak dem realise what is happening to them. Africans are suffering man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 13, 2017
Bloggers and bad news
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by cuteme88(f): 11:27pm On May 13, 2017
undecided
Some people self Death will be calling them in the form of performing Miracle sake. That was how one foreign Pastor died trying to imitate Daniel, Shebi the Lion kuku use am as fresh suya. Make we dey try to differentiate btw Miracle Call and Miracle Death call Biko.

"A word is enough for the wise"
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by franugo(m): 11:50pm On May 13, 2017
dhardline:
He could have tried it first in a swimming pool na..

The Holy Bible says... Do not put the Lord your God to test.

shebi na d same bible say by faith, ye can do all things Well obviously dt one na big lie
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by nkpommpko(m): 11:51pm On May 13, 2017
He should have gone to ask chris angel and dynamo the magicians how it's done, mumu. Him no read the part wey Bible talk say thou shall not tempt thy Lord thy God.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by CHARLOE(m): 11:53pm On May 13, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Nah, menn. U won't see me jumping upandan n whatnot, cos am not a narrow-minded, myopic, intellectually challenged idiot like u. U can't even make ur point without contradicting urself.
This is y, most times I don't bother enlightening dolts suffering from Stockholm syndrome like u, foool! Even wen you're scammed by scammers on suit on d pulpit, I feel no pity cos u deserve it. Read my writeup again n tell me where I contradicted myself.
Indomie generation wit low IQ n poor comprehension skills, ewu! Calling u a goat is even an insult to goats.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Caseless: 1:34am On May 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

It's either his jazz failed him

Or

He was mentally unstable.

But one thing is certain; God didn't ask him to do that...

So he was solely on his own.

this is what we get from you guys. Who has God ever asked to walk on water?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by sleepyeyez(m): 1:39am On May 14, 2017
CHARLOE:

This is y, most times I don't bother enlightening dolts suffering from Stockholm syndrome like u, foool! Even wen you're scammed by scammers on suit on d pulpit, I feel no pity cos u deserve it. Read my writeup again n tell me where I contradicted myself.
Indomie generation wit low IQ n poor comprehension skills, ewu! Calling u a goat is even an insult to goats.

Hmm. Dis one sabi english sha.
But here's d thing. What's the basis for saying I belong to the group of those being scammed by so-called men of God, when I already said the dude has mental issues.
U see why I truly believe u must be an idiot? grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by iphyjones(f): 1:55am On May 14, 2017
The pastor is high. Insane pastor.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by CentoC: 1:58am On May 14, 2017
ceometromedia:

http://zimbabwe-today.com/pastor-trying-walk-water-crocodile-river-gets-eaten-3-crocodiles/
it is so sad Christianity is abused...no wonder d bible said that 'my people perish cos of lack of knowledge'...he has arranged a meeting btw him n God... enjoy ur meeting
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:48am On May 14, 2017
Emassive:

I woke this morning in peace..
My kids are growing strong and healthy....
All my parent's 9kids are still alive and kicking...
I drive Lagos n Ibadan road weekly/daily at times to work safely when I see many losing their lives...
So many great things GOD has done today alone
I asked for miracles, not your routine. Don't pretend you don't know what miracles are. There many examples in the Bible. But you can't mention any God has done recently, can you?

Maybe your God has "lost form". There are so many things he did when men didn't have cameras.

Even shekau woke up this morning...
...in "peace"!

Go back and think harder bro.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by CHARLOE(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Hmm. Dis one sabi english sha.
But here's d thing. What's the basis for saying I belong to the group of those being scammed by so-called men of God, when I already said the dude has mental issues.
U see why I truly believe u must be an idiot? grin
Conclusion: if u believe u can walk on water, heal d sick, pickup deadly snakes & drink poison without it hurting u like Jesus promised invd bible then u have mental issues.
U are a xtian n belive d above right? Then u are worse than an idiot, u shld b in yaba left.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by CHARLOE(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2017
nkpommpko:
He should have gone to ask chris angel and dynamo the magicians how it's done, mumu. Him no read the part wey Bible talk say thou shall not tempt thy Lord thy God.
How did he tempt god? Jesus walked on water n encouraged peter to do same, peter did, tho he later sank n Jesus didn't condemn or accuse him of tempting god, he simply said peter had little faith.
Heres a man who believes d bible n is putting his faith to work n got eaten by crocs. Instead of xtians to start re-examing d bible whether its really d word of god or d work of some clever men they're busy condemning d poor man.
My conclusion: xtians don't really belive what Jesus says, deep down they believe he was deluded. In their heart they wonder; how can some one ask me to drink poison, pickup deadly snake, raise d dead, pluck out my eye, walk on water etc.
Outside n in church tho, u hear them making noise when preaching, that if u belive in jesus u can do all these n more.
Question is, who's really deluded/insane here? D few xtians bold enough to exercise their faith or D ones who don't practice what they preach?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by CHARLOE(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2017
Snow5:
This is why I said... Religion should be scraped!!!

It's a scam!!!

Yes there is God.. But man made religion to separate the world from it's true self.. Making men to hate men.. Just because he is not from my religion or region.. I will kill him!!

That's what religion has caused!!!

Religion na Politics!!!
1000000000000 likes for uu. Xtians n muslims are deluded n filled with vieled hatred, even amongst themselves, no love any where.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Nobody: 8:17am On May 14, 2017
dhardline:
He could have tried it first in a swimming pool na..

The Holy Bible says... Do not put the Lord your God to test.
it also says ask and you shall receive.

it also said that those who believe in Jesus shall do greater miracles than he has done.

it also says Christians can do all things through Christ.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by azaino: 8:43am On May 14, 2017
Ajewealth123:
The power is still available like the days of old but it can't be accessed like the days of old cos of the little faith we have.
He for first go test am for small stream for backyard naw
Test what ? what is the need of him walking on water ? To whose glory ? what spiritual benefit will that accord his member if not to start seeing this man as semi-god. Daniel survived in the lion's den not because he walked into the lion's den, Daniel was thrown into the den to be eaten by the lion because he believed in God, God decided to save him to prove his name to those people that threw him there, from that incident they believed and turned to God. God does not honour any act of show all in the name of miracle, like a pastor purposely drinking deadly substance without dieing, cutting himself with a very object without getting cut. blowing on the congregation and all fell to the ground, or commanding the members to eat grass or to drink kerosene. all these are not miracles, they are act of show.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus by Biafrareform(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2017
Video or I don't belive it.

I don't understand what's happening ohhh. I will just drop a thread a the thing will disappear like Buhari. Why

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.