Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer (1160 Views)

How Can I Get An Id No For Payoneer? / Help With Writing / Which Magazines In Nigeria Accept Short Stories? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2017
I need help on writing sites that pay with Payoneer and other systems accessible in Nigeria.
Re: I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:36pm On May 13, 2017
Guys, please na! cry
Re: I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer by Lemmy123(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2017
Guys will just come to check if this is a story, if not, they just leave. . . Lol

Have you checked www.okadabooks.com cryGuys will just come to check if this is a story, if not, they just leave. . . Lol

Have you checked www.okadabooks.com
Re: I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2017
Lemmy123:
Guys will just come to check if this is a story, if not, they just leave. . . Lol

Have you checked www.okadabooks.com cryGuys will just come to check if this is a story, if not, they just leave. . . Lol

Have you checked www.okadabooks.com
Lolol. I will soon cry. Lol. Yes, my books are on Okadabooks. I need where to do freelance work and get paid.
Re: I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer by Lemmy123(m): 4:13pm On May 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lolol. I will soon cry. Lol. Yes, my books are in Okadabooks. I need where to do freelance work and get paid.
We have the same problem. . . I need a site to post my fiction too to get paid. . . I've been trying okadabooks for some time now but they are not accepting writers from Nigeria for now
Re: I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:44pm On May 13, 2017
Lemmy123:

We have the same problem. . . I need a site to post my fiction too to get paid. . . I've been trying okadabooks for some time now but they are not accepting writers from Nigeria for now
Okadabooks? Seems you are confusing it with another site or is this a new policy? Anyone can sell their books in the okadabooks I know.
Re: I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer by Lemmy123(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okadabooks? Seems you are confusing it with another site or is this a new policy? Anyone can sell their books in the okadabooks I know.

Sorry please, i meant to say Amazon. . . Na mistake (i actually have about three stories on okadabooks!)
Re: I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2017
Lemmy123:

Sorry please, i meant to say Amazon. . . Na mistake (i actually have about three stories on okadabooks!)
Okay. Let me wait for help.
Re: I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer by Lemmy123(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. Let me wait for help.
You don't know these guys on nairaland, once your topic is not a story, they will never answer you except for a few concerned ones like Divepen1. I have a couple of websites i googled but they are not realistic. . . One of them is www.booksie.com
Re: I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2017
Lemmy123:

You don't know these guys on nairaland, once your topic is not a story, they will never answer you except for a few concerned ones like Divepen1. I have a couple of websites i googled but they are not realistic. . . One of them is www.booksie.com
Lol. I even wonder why people post stories here instead of selling their hard work. Maybe it's charity though. Lol. Let me check the booksie now.
Re: I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer by Lemmy123(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. I even wonder why people post stories here instead of selling their hard work. Maybe it's charity though. Lol. Let me check the booksie now.

Charity my foot. . . They just want popularity, they've probably heard of so-called great nairaland writers like LarrieSon (i had to spell his name that way so that he won't get the mention) Ishilurv, DaivPen, Beebeejay and so on. . .
Funny thing most of them are not literarily inclined. . . I read one today, i was utterly disappointed 'My Sexual Urge' you can imagine
Re: I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2017
Lemmy123:

Charity my foot. . . They just want popularity, they've probably heard of so-called great nairaland writers like LarrieSon (i had to spell his name that way so that he won't get the mention) Ishilurv, DaivPen, Beebeejay and so on. . .
Funny thing most of them are literarily inclined. . . I read one today, i was utterly disappointed 'My Sexual Urge' you can imagine
Lolololol. Seems the booksie is more of giving out free books and involving in contents that cost you money. I expected more. Or am I missing something?
Re: I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer by Lemmy123(m): 6:08am On May 14, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lolololol. Seems the booksie is more of giving out free books and involving in contents that cost you money. I expected more. Or am I missing something?
You might be right, am confused myself. . . you can google it if you mind
Re: I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2017
Lemmy123:

You might be right, am confused myself. . . you can google it if you mind
Lol. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

D.O. Fagunwa: The Great Nigerian Author Who Tragically Drowned In A River / $500 Writing Contest!! / College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.