Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,880 members, 7,838,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Agricultural Business Investment - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Business Investment (437 Views)

3(three) Agricultural Business You Can Start With 50k / Best Agricultural Business Ideas In 2018 / Business & Investment Opportunities In Agric/imported goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Business Investment by zubizareta(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2017
Greetings to the house.

I currently have this business idea I am making moves to venture into so I decided to bring it to nairaland for anyone that could be of help.

The helper I seek might just be here on nairaland .

I plan to buy some fast selling agricultural products like Onions for a start from the North and sell in bulk quantities to market women in big markets in Lagos where I reside.

I will appreciate if anyone involved in similar business or who have done such business in the past could kindly guide and direct me.

if there is a previous useful thread on this subject matter, you can also share the link here.

I need to know where in the north I could source the supplies from, the best prices etc.

will be doing market survey in major markets in Lagos next week so as to find out the prices these women buy from and possibly where they buy from.

would be nice to know the days they receive their goods I could be lucky to meet a major supplier too.

You can reach me on this number 08038182542.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Galvanized Battery Cage For Sale! / Video: Cowboy Escapes Death As Cow Gets Angry / Osun Broilers Outgrowers Scheme Produces 5 Million Birds In 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.