Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

3(three) Agricultural Business You Can Start With 50k - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 3(three) Agricultural Business You Can Start With 50k (1623 Views)

5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 / Best Agricultural Business Ideas In 2018 / How To Make Millions From Agricultural Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3(three) Agricultural Business You Can Start With 50k by Onlinefarmstore: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Generally, the first quarter of the year 2019 is coming to an end.But persons are still yet undecided on the business they intend to start based on either cash, as they believe it takes more money to start based on their believe! Or either lack of guild or experience.
Today I will be showing 3 business you could start with less than 50k.

Strawberry Farming/Sales: This is the most cheapest business to start. As it require little or no much capital even if you are staying in Lagos. Currently a Kg of this friut goes for 1,400 naira, and can be resoled for as much as 4k in Lagos and 5k in Portharcout. To get this fruit is easy as it is grown in Nigeria. And easy to access.
Onions Business: This business require little capital as this is the season. Currently a bag and of onion(kano bag) goes for 6k and transporting depending on your medium will not take more than 3k per bag. In Asaba the bag is sold for the 20k, so it is quite cheaper, as onions is not as perishable as strawberry, and last longer.

Yam: This business require little capital, but a lot of constant monitoring, due to it seasonality. It is important to note that this business if done in places like portharcout, Lagos, Enugu, and Kano, is a sure way of giving the person enough money.

For more detailed explanation and risk analysis of this business, including where to get them, get the food stuff business eBook. For a token of 1,000
Re: 3(three) Agricultural Business You Can Start With 50k by Onlinefarmstore: 4:58am On Mar 11, 2019
Amongst this three businesses with an exception to strawberry business in Nigeria, time an season happen to them all.

Yam: it is important to note that Benue being the largest producer of yam experience time and season. For example, in Anambra west local government area, yams is planted Nov/Dec. And ready by June/July. Watch out! This yams are transported everywhere in Nigeria, including to Benue so you might want to rethink when to engage in this business and as newbie.
Though certain species are native to the Benue axis. Note that some markets prices matter. As a newbie be care when to engage in yam trade!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3(three) Agricultural Business You Can Start With 50k by jayjayfancy(m): 5:56am On Mar 27, 2019
How do I het this ebook of yours ? Please chat me on whatsapp number 08034728218. Thanks

Onlinefarmstore:
Generally, the first quarter of the year 2019 is coming to an end.But persons are still yet undecided on the business they intend to start based on either cash, as they believe it takes more money to start based on their believe! Or either lack of guild or experience.
Today I will be showing 3 business you could start with less than 50k.

Strawberry Farming/Sales: This is the most cheapest business to start. As it require little or no much capital even if you are staying in Lagos. Currently a Kg of this friut goes for 1,400 naira, and can be resoled for as much as 4k in Lagos and 5k in Portharcout. To get this fruit is easy as it is grown in Nigeria. And easy to access.
Onions Business: This business require little capital as this is the season. Currently a bag and of onion(kano bag) goes for 6k and transporting depending on your medium will not take more than 3k per bag. In Asaba the bag is sold for the 20k, so it is quite cheaper, as onions is not as perishable as strawberry, and last longer.

Yam: This business require little capital, but a lot of constant monitoring, due to it seasonality. It is important to note that this business if done in places like portharcout, Lagos, Enugu, and Kano, is a sure way of giving the person enough money.

For more detailed explanation and risk analysis of this business, including where to get them, get the food stuff business eBook. For a token of 1,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3(three) Agricultural Business You Can Start With 50k by Onlinefarmstore: 6:13am On Apr 05, 2019
A bag of onions now in kano (50kg) is 3,800 naira. Start the biz now
Re: 3(three) Agricultural Business You Can Start With 50k by Onlinefarmstore: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
Yam biz has started again
Re: 3(three) Agricultural Business You Can Start With 50k by ubandawaki: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
I am also interested my WhatsApp ni.08179891524
jayjayfancy:
How do I het this ebook of yours ? Please chat me on whatsapp number 08034728218. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Making Farming Easy With Our Weeding Machine / Agricultural Tools / For Sale: Healthy Plantain Suckers For Bounty Harvest / Farmers Friend Fertilizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.