Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React (75516 Views)

Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures) / President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React / Orji Uzo Kalu Sprays Dollars At Daughter's Wedding,nigerians Reacts(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by banmee(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Nigeria can never be great unless the youths sit up and have an agenda like those thieves in those pictures and keep their differences aside

The key to a glee future is with the youths
Not with those ancestors cum thieves

The youths in Nigera are as bad as the leaders you all criticize. Just check out the comments on various threads on the forum and you will understand.

1 Like

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 13, 2017
poweredcom:
the rich keep getting richer and the poor poorer

so brothers n sisters get rich or die trying

forget those people hustle hard u go get there
you think the rich would let the poor get there? they will do everything to make things difficult and prevent the poor from getting to were they are.

Which means the poorer they make the masses the richer they get.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 13, 2017
Teel012:
. Tell them ooo, Nigerian youth no understand say if these people had taken religion and ethnicity as a major issue in their dealings with each other, they won't have the power they have over the country today. They use religion and ethinicity to keep Nigeria divided so they can stay in power and their children after them.
correct! see how they all got together and spending our money regardless of their religions.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by iluvpomo(m): 5:25pm On May 13, 2017
Evaberry:
I'm pained my boyfriend is not in not in Minna. I need the D

Whereas, in your previous post (see below) you said you were single .... abeg just go out and find the next D and enjoy am
grin

Evaberry:
single nd searching
Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by bukitt: 5:25pm On May 13, 2017
smiley
Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Leez(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Biafra ke? Nnamdi Kanu is just using them making money and gaining popularity na grin
so a man comfortable in london,kidnapped by massob cuz of his reasoning and willing to stay indefinitely in prison is using his ppl to make moneysmh listen biafra will neva go away cuz nigeria being nigeria has refused to address d issues causing disaffection.remember orkar coup?was he ipob or massob?

3 Likes

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by RaptorX: 5:30pm On May 13, 2017
This are the i.diots that presided over a country where 1000 people died from a meningitis outbreak and sick children were being treated outside on the bare floor. Bunch of shameless fools.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by haywhy009(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Nigeria can never be great unless the youths sit up and have an agenda like those thieves in those pictures and keep their differences aside

The key to a glee future is with the youths
Not with those ancestors cum thieves

Am sure the youth of today are even worse than the present people in power today, because they tend to wanna do payback and try to act like the predecessor have done. The only hope (even after revolution) is the future of the country. The so call youths are not ready

1 Like

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by kuchikau: 5:33pm On May 13, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Benekruku(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2017
Cityfirstborn:

He is a humble leader

Someone sat down like an house boy and you said he is an humble leader!

I bow for u o....
Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Josmila(m): 5:51pm On May 13, 2017
lilfreezy:
if only a true Nigerian patriot went in that gathering of thieves and detonated a bomb, all our problems would be over. Where is Boko haram when you need them most cry

That patriotic Nigerian could be you

1 Like

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Egalitarian1: 6:08pm On May 13, 2017
Beremx:
Jonathan should learn how to sit like an Ex- President with pride. Why im come siddon come do mouth like that?

It's because of his humble and simple life style endowed on him by nature.

1 Like

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
My Mission is to unite the masses to fight against the overlords of Nigerian Politics. DSS, Police, Army, and Boys Scouts, you are free to come and arrest me on one condition.

The condition is;

Proof to me that you are not worried about your future and that of your kids.

realy?
Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by hatchy(f): 6:29pm On May 13, 2017
A country of few mega rich and the rest are suffering from abject poverty. These are the men who brought this country to this sorry state where electricity is generated by individuals with Chinese generators, build and maintain roads leading to their homes,drill bore holes with over head tanks to provide water for their homes. A country where virtually everything is at standstill due to massive looting of our common wealth by this same people.
Unfortunately, the youths have joined this same league of people to rape our economy.

Sometimes I'm tempted to ask God why must he bring me to this part of the world,even if he wanted me in Africa,must it be Nigeria?
I weep for this country because its getting worse by the day.

4 Likes

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 13, 2017
Tolexander:
imagine!

See Nigerian youths on Twitter catching fun and making jest of themselves and their fathers for not being part of the Nigerian "aristocrats" present at IBB's daughter's wedding. Forgetting that if the same IBB had not raped their fathers and them, they may likely be part of the dignitaries there.

So what are we going to do about it?
Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Deepfreezer(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2017
Thiefs United

1 Like

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by amagugm: 6:43pm On May 13, 2017
Na so these people raid our countryreach? Sorryfor Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Bobby808: 6:55pm On May 13, 2017
Beremx:
Jonathan should learn how to sit like an Ex- President with pride. Why im come siddon come do mouth like that?

You nor go understand. You don perceive Tunubu mouth odour before? Na die GEJ dey there so.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Bobby808: 6:57pm On May 13, 2017
ItsTutsi:
The fear of tinubu is the beginning of wisdom,there is no way he can be confident sitting next to the person that cost his downfall
na lie. Tunubu mouth odour too much

2 Likes

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Gurusblend(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2017
Why IBB come make them sit like that na? Putting each politician beside his enemy. Imagine Goodluck sitting beside Tinubu, it's just like sitting beside Anaconda or phyton grin grin grin who the marriage epp gan self? The marriage they do now, next news you will hear is that the two couples are divorcing, maybe because IBB's daughter simply can't cook, or her husband is doing drugs... Useless people

1 Like

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by misano(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2017
mexxmoney:

He is not comfortable. How can you be comfortable when sitting in between two snakes?

Stop supporting dis politicians dey are just the same. PDP or APC .

3 Likes

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 13, 2017
989900:
I loathe this thread . . . 75% of everything wrong with Nigeria is on this thread. angry

How do you mean?
Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by misano(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2017
AustineCJ:
Am just tired hearing news like these week in week out.... we r d fools hre abusing ourselves Igbo n Afonja while the elite turns us around like Akara ball in the frying pan.

I don learn my lesson.

1 Like

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by hardbody: 7:13pm On May 13, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin cheesy
You no well cheesy cheesy

All na fun bro

2 Likes

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by hardbody: 7:17pm On May 13, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

So oo?

We can't all be g.ay like you na

We like them like that. Follow your men friends, we are not stopping you.

1 Like

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 13, 2017
banmee:

The youths in Nigera are as bad as the leaders you all. Criticize. Just check out the comments on various threads on the forum and you will understand.

As Bad? Worse !

2 Likes

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by ItsTutsi(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2017
Just like how his political clout be too much,the only reason goodluck showed up is cuz he thought burukutu will be served..look how dissapointed he is
Bobby808:
na lie. Tunubu mouth odour too much
Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by mexxmoney: 7:47pm On May 13, 2017
misano:

Stop supporting dis politicians dey are just the same. PDP or APC .

Ok sir, I don repent
Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by Ukamakam: 7:48pm On May 13, 2017
hardbody:

HE is lucky oooo. Which table is he serving food
Hahahaha epic.

1 Like

Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by kokoboy4life(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2017
lilfreezy:
if only a true Nigerian patriot went in that gathering of thieves and detonated a bomb, all our problems would be over. Where is Boko haram when you need them most cry

Most sensible comment so far on here.
Re: 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React by DrogoG(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2017
Thieves and moronic Nigerians are praising them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX / How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.