Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie (27751 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by gbegemaster(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2017
Lol
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by auntysimbiat(f): 4:46pm On May 13, 2017
True
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Freeman59: 4:47pm On May 13, 2017
Is she condemning him or returning the insult What does she mean by him having some loose knots in his brain

All of them politicians are the same.
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Sunnycliff(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2017
They both can visit the lagoon and slug it out
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by tydi(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2017
untop this recession wer the dullard plug us into.

these two politheifcians stil der make noise for our head.

this adopted afonja man called FFK too talk.
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by SillyMods: 4:48pm On May 13, 2017
FFK is just frustrated. Straight and simple.
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Bgorgeous: 4:49pm On May 13, 2017
Of course they are on the white stuff. A man that has been married 5 times mtcheeeeew awo werreh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by maxiuc(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2017
folarinmiles:
Notin good comes out from havinq a relationship with an ipub slut.
I knew he'll be like dz wen I heard his wife is a biafuro woman.
They pollute everytin
Fulani don fvck dem finish, even dere mama join...

Awon weyrey set of ipub
see fool where are your AfonjAs sisters when he choose to marry an ignore lady

Is a slap on you AfonjAs face when your son choose to marry an igbo lady

Your afonja sister wey dey stink
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 13, 2017
Buhari and his fiddle players...
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 13, 2017
sarrki:
I never take him for serious even when he is abusing GEJ and PDP then. All his write ups are mostly false allegations and full of bigotry if u check it very well. Remember he said that Osinbajo will resign and handover to Tinubu but now comes up with another false through. I wish there's any law that he can be charged under it for trying to bring chaos in this country. FFK is shameless

grin grin grin grin

We are waiting you at 2019...
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by sukkot: 4:52pm On May 13, 2017
hmmm
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by adelaja70(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2017
I'm A YORUBA MAN..... BUT THIS BASTARD IS A SHAMELESS FOOL. THERE WAS A DAY I CHALLENGED HIM ON FACEBOOK, THE IDIOT BLOCKED ME.
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Ikpewe: 4:54pm On May 13, 2017
I swear to GOd i did not know that ffk is this stup.id..
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by engrhorla(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2017
@lala @Seun

Can you stop posting such abuses like this to FP?

It's not healthy at all.
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by tydi(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2017
folarinmiles:
They pollute everytin

Awon weyrey set of ipub

I guess you lack some bolts too for your brain that's why e der pain you!

and you are on white stuff aswel.

let me come and be going!
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Nwereonye(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2017
folarinmiles:
They pollute everytin

Awon weyrey set of ipub

And you call yourself a human being.
I pity d woman who carried you for 9 months. undecided
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Burgerlomo: 4:59pm On May 13, 2017
Oya all the tech gurus in house, FFK needs una help to fix his loose nuts ASAP.
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Olril18(m): 5:00pm On May 13, 2017
Newshelm:
President Muhammadu Buhari's adviser on social media Lauretta Onochie has condemned former Aviation Minister Femi Fani Kayode for criticizing Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

Fani-Kayode had condemned Osinbajo for saying Buhari treats him like a son.

Reacting, Lauretta asked why Fani-Kayode must comment on everything. She released a post to this effect:

SOURCE: http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/fani-kayode-has-some-loose-nuts-in-his.html

cc lalasticlala

does laureta even knows she is worse?
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by GeneralOjukwu: 5:00pm On May 13, 2017
folarinmiles:
They pollute everytin

Awon weyrey set of ipub

But shey na true say na left-over FFK give Ikemba? Na that one dey make me vex ooh angry
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by wiloy2k8(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2017
adelaja70:
I'm A YORUBA MAN..... BUT THIS BASTARD IS A SHAMELESS FOOL. THERE WAS A DAY I CHALLENGED HIM ON FACEBOOK, THE IDIOT BLOCKED ME.

how did you challenge him
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Nkemdirimagbii: 5:04pm On May 13, 2017
You are the one that has Lost your senses not ffk
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by muhammed10: 5:05pm On May 13, 2017
Though I don't have the kind of education fani has.. But I will never decend so low to exchange words with a sitting prelsident... Fani is a clown
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by redsun(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2017
To think that buhari has some you do with this wayward and primitive LovePeddler shows how irrational and directionless this government. It is full of mediocres that cannot even manage chicken pens productively if given the opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Carlyn: 5:07pm On May 13, 2017
Iamwrath:
Does someone have a brain wash formula ??

ffk needs it urgently

And you too..

FFK remain the best
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Skain(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2017
I agree...
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 13, 2017
I don't think any sane person should listen or even react to anything FFK says, he is so childish and immature, making fun of the entire government system as if he can do better. They should re-arrest him again jor, so he can stop talking nonsense.
Afonja man that had such high level of st.puidity to disown his daughters and foolishly marry his daughters age mate. FFK nothing but a cradle robber. Olosho.
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by dikeigbo2(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2017
Kettle calling pot black......
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Oju4190: 5:09pm On May 13, 2017
FFK is sick and he doesn't know how to play opposition....He plays opposition with hates.If anything happens to PMB HE and HE alone shod be held responsible.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by redsun(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2017
muhammed10:
Though I don't have the kind of education fani has.. But I will never decend so low to exchange words with a sitting prelsident... Fani is a clown

The president is just a public servant that is liable to criticism and scrutiny.
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Oju4190: 5:10pm On May 13, 2017
FFK is sick and he doesn't know how to play opposition....He plays opposition with hates.If anything happens to PMB HE and HE alone shod be held responsible.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by bionixs: 5:14pm On May 13, 2017
Igboesika:
Madam your own case is worst, you too dey run your mouth like tap.
Again, stop mocking God by typing ''God bless Nigeria" , God is perfect and can never make a mistake by blessing a fraud.
so she said all these and we want to have FFk killed. Her own worst sef. Women,control your tongue.the Scar of the tongue is far worse than the scar of the knife
Re: Fani-kayode Has Some Loose Nuts In His Head - Lauretta Onochie by Laveda(f): 5:16pm On May 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
What's this used tampon saying? Better go get facelift. Shioooor

grin Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal: DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel but were overpowered / Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Put Same Zeal In Arrest Of Killer Herdsmen ― Ortom Asks FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.