Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

JAMB Exam Is Finally Kicking Off Today!!! Goodluck To The Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Exam Is Finally Kicking Off Today!!! Goodluck To The Candidates (644 Views)

ASUU Strike Update-opinion Poll: Should It Last Longer Or Be Called Off Today? / Check Out, How Exam Is Taken In Saudi Arabia (pic) / Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Exam Is Finally Kicking Off Today!!! Goodluck To The Candidates by Engrdanco3(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2017
Oh Yes! As we know JAMB is one of those Exams a student needs to partake in before gaining admission and it's duration is really on the edge unlike the WEAC and NECO exams an individual can take once and that's all.
JAMB this year has really been different unlike the previous years, there was the availability of the profile creation amongst others and even the reprinting this year was quite hectic and till now I believe some candidate's are yet to receive their exam slips via their mail, lol quite tiring I guess but it's a good thing the exams actually starting today the 13th of May and ending on the 20th, all the stress will be finally over, this years jamb exam will have the highest positive result and the failure rate will be extremely low, I literally believe so, let's forget about the issue's at hand, if you are taking the exam and you are reading this, just be cool, do your best and do the right thing, don't spend too much time on a question, Pay attention to your time(lol I'm not saying you should stare at the counter, just keep note of how much you spend on a question, it shouldn't be more than 40 seconds, let's do the maths ENGLISH=60 Questions=40 mins
2nd Subject=40 Questions=27 mins
3rd Subject=40 Questions=27 mins
4th Subject=40 Questions=26 mins
TOTAL of 120 mins=2hrs) skip and answer the ones you are more familiar with to avoid delay and then go back and kick start the hectic ones you skipped, just be cool, have faith, you won't write the jamb exam twice, this year's going to be the only year you'll take the exam and the only year you'll get a jamb form,and even after all the exams, don't worry, the finances for you to get into school will be meant available, All you have to do right now is stay positive, get in there, feel free, don't fret it, don't be timid lol use the mouse with confidence and answer your questions, you'll definitely write well!!! And yes I didn't forget! Pray!!!!! Good luck guys!!!!! Just stay positive that's all!
http://www.macdanielsblog.com/2017/05/jamb-exam-is-finally-kicking-off-today.html

(1) (Reply)

16 Th Of May Jamb Science Questions / Neco 2017 Literature In Eng Obj & Prose Answer Now Available / 70-346 Exam Dumps - Download Microsoft Office 365 70-346 Exam PDF Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.