Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) (27817 Views)

Twist Of Fate Season Two Coming Back To Zee World Soon! Read Plot And Teaser / "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy / Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by larrypourl(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2017
Or na bankyw real wedding.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices

Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by Omotayor123(f): 7:25pm On May 13, 2017
wetin saka dey do for Dubaiundecided
Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by ElsonMorali: 7:27pm On May 13, 2017
jordinsparkles:
Over-hyped

Same feeling I have.

The first movie didn't exactly meet up with the hype at all.

I could see elements of Hollywood's "Jumping the Broom", Anne Hathaway's "Bride War", etc.

Disappointing really and you'd have to be really hard pressed for humor to even crack a smile at most of the scenes.

The video quality was superb though, at least Naija standard Which isn't bad at all, and the A-list actors didn't disappoint either despite the mediocre storyline.
Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by Guffaz: 7:34pm On May 13, 2017
Precision is at the heart of what we do...

Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by Missmossy(f): 7:36pm On May 13, 2017
Can't wait for it grin
Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by Orpe7(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2017
Atleast banky fit nack am for real now grin
Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by SexyNairalander: 7:41pm On May 13, 2017
Kingsolex1:

sell this land nah
lols

Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2017
Thought they said the plot was included?
Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by jordinsparkles(f): 8:50pm On May 13, 2017
Aromas:

Haters spotted
your thought and obviously I don't care!
Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by jordinsparkles(f): 8:52pm On May 13, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Same feeling I have.

The first movie didn't exactly meet up with the hype at all.

I could see elements of Hollywood's "Jumping the Broom", Anne Hathaway's "Bride War", etc.

Disappointing really and you'd have to be really hard pressed for humor to even crack a smile at most of the scenes.

The video quality was superb though, at least Naija standard Which isn't bad at all, and the A-list actors didn't disappoint either despite the mediocre storyline.
exactly!! Some Nigerians have lost interest already....

Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by donigspain(m): 9:25pm On May 13, 2017
People I saw last week Wednesday shooting in Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi using the house of a notable personality. undecided
Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by ElsonMorali: 9:48pm On May 13, 2017
jordinsparkles:
exactly!! Some Nigerians have lost interest already....

I sure have. I might only check it out because of actors I like seeing like RMD, Sola Sobowale, Ali baba, and Ireti Doyle.
Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by Joyzeey(f): 9:58pm On May 13, 2017
I so much love DAT scene
Wish I could know the meaning of DAT song
Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by Bethel768891(m): 12:08am On May 14, 2017
Make they no do am now come overdo... more cast more comedy... hp it turns out good...
Re: Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot) by okonja(m): 1:19am On May 14, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Pls, is Iya Micheal going to follow them to Dubai too?

She must oh! because Iya Micheal Lo gbafe grin grin grin

Movie Director Blasts Genevieve Nnaji / The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Which Website Do U Download Movies From??