Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria (38461 Views)

Poll: can you invest in haulage

what do you know about haulage: 33% (11 votes)
haulage business is it good: 66% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / I Need Info On Haulage Business / Please Give Me Info On Haulage Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by powerman: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2010
@Omolayo

Let us have your phone number
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by emmawealth: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2010
@fullforce,

Thank God that i did not missed this. I also thanks you mush Fullforce, You may not now the value of what you are doing, but my prayer is that you shall have the reword. Christ Jesus said to them, (this one that are here with me are my brothers) that is when he was teaching. we are your brothers, you have started it well, my prayer now is that God should give you the grace to complete it as promise so that we can get there? Please house you need to pray this prayer,

@ Omolayo1

God bless you too. I know you really want to pour it out. fully loaded, i really understand you and enjoy contribution. God will not take it away from you. Mr. fullforce we not forget those question you ask.
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by fullforce: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2010
Class,

Thanks be to God for all this while we've gone. Today we are concluding on How to set up a successful haulage business: other factors to consider include the following:

7. BUSINESS PROPOSAL: You should have a business proposal that you can send to you prospective investors. The proposal should contain:
a. Historic Profile of your company
b. Managerial set up of your company
c. The good job you have done some people in the past and presently
d. What the investor tends to gain in the investment
e. The risks involved and their solutions and so on.

8. DEED OF AGREEMENT: Your lawyer should help you in preparing a comprehensive but simple to understand Deed of Agreement stating clearly the terms/conditions involve in the contract. Don't enter hastily into agreement that you can not fulfil with an investor, because once you signed, you legally binded.

9. FREIGHT RATE: Some companies will ask for your freight rate to different kinds of places in Nigeria, so make sure you know very well places and the cost expenses that you will incur when transporting good to places. The expenses will include:
i. Cost of Diesel/fuel
ii. Trip Allowance for the Driver and the motor-boy
iii. Loading Allowance
iv. Illegal tips to the "Boys Scout" on the road
v. Goods-in-Transit Insurance
In other case, there are some companies that have their regulated freight rate which you look into, to be sure it will be good enough for you to deal with them

10. DOCUMENTATION: Be sure your vehicle documents are complete and valid to avoid the embarassment of the so called "Boys Scouts" on the road. Not that you will not tip them but if your documents are correct they will be pleading to you to give them not you begging them to help you.

11. WEBSITE: Though this is not that compulsory, but it is as well important because it enhances your opportunity of securing contract.

And many other factors that time will not permit to mention here.

See you next time. Call me on 08037207231/07026446990 or email me : strikerealgold@gmail.com

It is WELL!
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by omolayo1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2010
@powerman
i hope i did not fallout of the agreement/decision? my cell phone number is 08059239292 or 07025866759.
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by crown22: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2010
@FULLFORCE

You are such a wonderful tutor.I am really enjoying your honest,intelligent and humanitarian contributions.Keep it up and wish you all the best in all your endeavours.I relly appreciate your good work and correct and honest guidance.You are so nice a person.Keep it UP.
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by 360fxdaddy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2010
can you please help me with a ful info about the business
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by fullforce: 2:00am On Apr 05, 2010
Class,

Thanks be to God for all this while we've gone. Today we are concluding on How to set up a successful haulage business: other factors to consider include the following:

7. BUSINESS PROPOSAL: You should have a business proposal that you can send to you prospective investors. The proposal should contain:
a. Historic Profile of your company
b. Managerial set up of your company
c. The good job you have done some people in the past and presently
d. What the investor tends to gain in the investment
e. The risks involved and their solutions and so on.

8. DEED OF AGREEMENT: Your lawyer should help you in preparing a comprehensive but simple to understand Deed of Agreement stating clearly the terms/conditions involve in the contract. Don't enter hastily into agreement that you can not fulfil with an investor, because once you signed, you legally binded.

9. FREIGHT RATE: Some companies will ask for your freight rate to different kinds of places in Nigeria, so make sure you know very well places and the cost expenses that you will incur when transporting good to places. The expenses will include:
i. Cost of Diesel/fuel
ii. Trip Allowance for the Driver and the motor-boy
iii. Loading Allowance
iv. Illegal tips to the "Boys Scout" on the road
v. Goods-in-Transit Insurance
In other case, there are some companies that have their regulated freight rate which you look into, to be sure it will be good enough for you to deal with them

10. DOCUMENTATION: Be sure your vehicle documents are complete and valid to avoid the embarassment of the so called "Boys Scouts" on the road. Not that you will not tip them but if your documents are correct they will be pleading to you to give them not you begging them to help you.

And many other factors that time will not permit to mention here.

See you next time. Call me on 08037207231/07026446990 or email me : strikerealgold@gmail.com

It is WELL!
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by m5: 2:37am On Apr 05, 2010
thanks to read from ur topic,can u please forward those details to my mail box, logistic,m5@gmail.com
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by wazobia1: 12:08am On Apr 10, 2010
Great job Full force i have just joined the class, reviewed the last class notes so i'm now up to speed lol. Looking forward to the new lecture notes,  very educative.

@Omolayo1. What is your email address i am in need of two hausa drivers for the Lagos area to driver a Mack truck with a 40ft open top trailer. So email me your contact info and we can discuss. I will try and call you by the weekend.
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by nigerfine: 4:21am On Apr 11, 2010
Who said Nigeria no go better? Nigeria we soon be okay, as we are getting a revolutionary in the name of Mr fullforce and omolayo in this section, so shall we get revolutionary leaders soon. i joined this class today APR 10Th and i made sure i finished the class,it was the best from nl. I didn't find it difficult to follow the series [or understand], because i have partly been following this kind of business.God bless all that read these thread,and the contributors.
I live in USA and could be of help for a serious buyer of trucks,van,and any kind of equipment for this business. any intrested person can reach me on kchibex2002@yahoo.com and lets see the terms we can reach.
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by Flexskillz(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2010
i would love notes of your tutorial (davedan2003@yahoo.com)
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by agapeLuv1(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2010
Sorry Haulage business is not for me, i don't have the heart for it, i have discovered how to earn N75,000 weekly , check the attachments to get the report, Cheers

Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by protocol(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2010
hi guys ,check out this!

Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by demscokid: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
Protocol, what are the specs?

and what's the going price?
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by protocol(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2010
check this too.

Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by protocol(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2010
well, let me use this time to tank our great tutor for his time cos thats the greatest of all resources!i was as well wondering what will happen here in APAPA after all these great minds are graduated and sent to the labour force i mean APAPA. I MUST TELL YOU, SOME OF US WILL SELL THEIR TRUCKS THE SECOUND DAY OF RESUMPTION! Apapa is not a bed of rosesooo!i wish u all happy graduatino!I wonder who will be the best graduating student!I wish u all lucks, haulage is good!
The pics above are the kind of trucks we bring in from the US for our interested clients.these are all CH MODEL MACKS and very cheap prices.Our cost covers cost of purchase and freight including clearing! u can mail me 2ru henrycnwokorie@yahoo.cocm. u wont regreat it!We also have other models of mack only like R MODELS,DM MODELS,CL MODELS,RB MODELS ETC IN DIFFERENT YRS! CHEERS and mek sure u dont miss ur classes!
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by sonety2k(m): 5:14am On Apr 14, 2010
protocol:

well, let me use this time to tank our great tutor for his time cos thats the greatest of all resources!i was as well wondering what will happen here in APAPA after all these great minds are graduated and sent to the labour force i mean APAPA. I MUST TELL YOU, SOME OF US WILL SELL THEIR TRUCKS THE SECOUND DAY OF RESUMPTION! Apapa is not a bed of rosesooo!i wish u all happy graduatino!I wonder who will be the best graduating student!I wish u all lucks, haulage is good!
The pics above are the kind of trucks we bring in from the US for our interested clients.these are all CH MODEL MACKS and very cheap prices.Our cost covers cost of purchase and freight including clearing! u can mail me 2ru henrycnwokorie@yahoo.cocm. u wont regreat it!We also have other models of mack only like R MODELS,DM MODELS,CL MODELS,RB MODELS ETC IN DIFFERENT YRS! CHEERS and mek sure u dont miss your classes!
Sir
Please can you tell the class the best type of Mark truck , model & Year to used , from all the models that u mention above , that the spare part is much available for Haulage Business In Nigeria and why ?

CH MODEL MACKS
R MODELS,
DM MODELS
CL MODELS
RB MODELS ETC
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by protocol(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2010
well, i have 2 R MODEL and one ch model1989,1990 and 1988. THEY HAVE BEEN RUNNING FOR 111 MTHS NW. I HAV NOT TOUCHED THE engine at all! is all about choice! like u kw buying mack is not like buying a honda crv!Mack is expensive so i started with these models!they are strong and are like IBM in computer world. the parts are still there!It has a very high horse power say up to 300 or even 350.If u are going for haulage R models and Ch can Do!a journey of a 1000 miles begins with a step, so if u are starting, u can start with 1990 or even 1989 R model and wen u are nw balanced u can go for 2000 models,1998 model etc.but if u hav got the cash, u can still go for the recent models.Let me tell the house that if u come to apapa, u will still see 1980 model MACK still waxing strong.Mack is a very strong model.
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by protocol(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2010
i mean 11 mths nw. tanks
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by delampy(f): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2010
Where is full force?His students are impatiently waiting
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by sonety2k(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2010
protocol:

well, i have 2 R MODEL and one ch model1989,1990 and 1988. THEY HAVE BEEN RUNNING FOR 111 MTHS NW. I HAV NOT TOUCHED THE engine at all! is all about choice! like u kw buying mack is not like buying a honda crv!Mack is expensive so i started with these models!they are strong and are like IBM in computer world. the parts are still there!It has a very high horse power say up to 300 or even 350.If u are going for haulage R models and Ch can Do!a journey of a 1000 miles begins with a step, so if u are starting, u can start with 1990 or even 1989 R model and wen u are nw balanced u can go for 2000 models,1998 model etc.but if u hav got the cash, u can still go for the recent models.Let me tell the house that if u come to apapa, u will still see 1980 model MACK still waxing strong.Mack is a very strong model.

Thanks for your prompt attention
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by omolayo1(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2010
Market strategy adopted in this business of leasing/rental is commission base system where agents is been paid 5% commission on whatever contract signed; by doing this you will built a network of customer around you and break into the cartel that control the business with maximum patronage on booking.
Maintenance is also a key factor in business; if your truck has less downtime the client cartel will always recommend the truck to others. Proper maintenance prolongs truck life span (preventive/plan maintenance rather than breakdown); the trucks requires servicing after running 180-200 hrs of operational time or i advice you choose a very good recommendation from mechanic .
The driver must daily/weekly greasing all moveable part of the truck. It’s strictly recommended that after using the trucks for a period of 3years should be put on sale to cut down maintenance cost and downtime.
The staff professional conduct and safety precaution during operational hours go a long way in customer satisfaction and help to maintain good relationship.
The truck leasing and hiring strives most during the dry season than the raining season. More emphasis on income generation will be harness during the dry season. For those who have interest on 10 tyres truck that has bucket,Land preparation is the advent of the tipper truck business toward the quick achievement of desire result in construction industry and many companies invested their larger parts of their resources toward this(most especially revering area like ajah, ikorodu and some other parts of lagos). That is another great area of haulage.
The current road network situation in the country will be an added advantage to the business to pave the way of elevation to its peak success. To provide solution to this road problem, there is a need for large use of dump truck which will be an added advantage for whoever who is investing in the business now.
MANAGEMENT
The day to day running of the business lies in the hands of the manager who oversee/inspect the trucks and its place of work (site) for safety reasons. The success of the business rest on manager,mechanic and the driver, they are responsible for the truck, inspect the site of work and recommend the right truck to be used. Manager must ensure that driver carry out the basic maintenance check on equipment and submit report on the weekly activity. There would be an office where the truck(s) will be parked when is idle and it will be easy access location to prospective clients. With the introduction of commissioning system put in place, one will be able to use as many agents to networking for the company. This in turn will make the truck in particular to have maximum patronage (booking).

my advise also for those who want to by truck is that, they should try to know much about the available driver(competient one on the truck they are buying. )
if you are buying a new model truck of any type , then you must be ready to provide training for your driver b4 you give it out or ease you must be ready for stories. i know somebody will be asking why? yes, most of the drivers in Nigeria for now are good on those old type truck like 80's and early 90's even the machanics. some of all this things are practical thing on ground than what you read on paper. do not say it work in germany,usa,japan etc i tell you it may not or never work in Nigeria.

that is all i have for today

FOCUSS IS BUSINESS!!!!!!!!
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by yomifowe(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2010
Hello everyone,

For anybody already in the haulage biz, you need a multifaceted, realtime Tracking Device like ours. Pls, call 08032057301, or send a mail to yomi_fowe@yahoo.com You can also visit our site www.cartracknigeria.com

By the way, where is our amiable lecturer?
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by yomifowe(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2010
Hello everyone,

For anybody already in the haulage biz, you need a multifaceted, realtime Tracking Device like ours. Pls, call 08032057301, or send a mail to yomi_fowe@yahoo.com You can also visit our site www.cartracknigeria.com

By the way, where is our amiable lecturer?
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by upwardmove: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2010
Hi,

The last time I met fullforce, he told me has been banned from posting in this thread for the past one month. Na wa oooooo

Please everybody help us to beg moderator to release him, we are enjoying him here but now we are really missing a lot. Please release his posting right so that he can continue his good work. He is not a spammer.

RELEASE MR FULLFORCE
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by upwardmove: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2010
All Moderators,

Please help us release the posting right of fullforce. I am prostrating begging. The whole house join me in begging them

Thanks
Re: Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria by powerman: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2010
@upward,

All we are saying, give us fullforce. Please release his posting right and let start enjoying again, it is quite a long time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Terrible Financial Mistakes You Are Making As A Youth / Please Help I Mistakenly Revealed My BVN / DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.