Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell (1062 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by christainslove: 2:16pm On May 13, 2017
Mark 16:15 -
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
  It is our Christain duty to obey Jesus.How can we say we love our neigbour if we dont tell them the gospel to save their souls.Not preaching the gospel is a sin.
1 Corinthians 9:16 -For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
These of course applies to all Christains.Woe to us Christains if we dont preach the gospel but if we preach the gospel we have nothing to boast about.All Glory to God.
Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by ifenes(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2017
Really?
Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:36pm On May 13, 2017
True.

All sincere Christians should be on the streets screaming "repent".

This NL defenders of Yahweh, are unbelievers.
Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by Wilgrea7(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2017
I kept asking.... what gospel should i preach??... i never got an answer
Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by Ken4Christ: 10:10pm On May 13, 2017
Wilgrea7:
I kept asking.... what gospel should i preach??... i never got an answer

The gospel is the good news of the death, burial and resurretion of our Lord Jesus. It means redemption is now available for mankind. Anyone who believes that Jesus died and rose from the dead and confesses the Lordship of Christ will be saved. He that doesn't believe will face Divine judgment of God.

The choice is yours. Our responsibility is to preach the gospel. Your responsibility is to accept it.
Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by Wilgrea7(m): 12:37am On May 14, 2017
Ken4Christ:

The gospel is the good news of the death, burial and resurretion of our Lord Jesus. It means redemption is now available for mankind.
Anyone who believes that Jesus died and rose from the dead and confesses the Lordship of Christ will be saved. He that doesn't believe will face Divine judgment of God.
exactly my point.. i don't believe that by just believing Jesus died that i am automatically saved.. in fact... in my opinion.. it goes against why Jesus came.. i don't believe in a hell situation where we are sent after we die simply because we didn't accept that someone in the middle east died for us 2000 years ago before we were even born.
Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by Robynwelo1(f): 11:00am On May 14, 2017
christainslove:
Mark 16:15 -
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
  It is our Christain duty to obey Jesus.How can we say we love our neigbour if we dont tell them the gospel to save their souls.Not preaching the gospel is a sin.
1 Corinthians 9:16 -For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
These of course applies to all Christains.Woe to us Christains if we dont preach the gospel but if we preach the gospel we have nothing to boast about.All Glory to God.

Yes. This is true.
I have two brand new ticket for a fully sponsored trip to Iraq. PM me your details so I can fully process our trip. Let us go and spread the good news. God bless!
Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by diablos: 11:41am On May 14, 2017
Robynwelo1:

Yes. This is true.
I have two brand new ticket for a fully sponsored trip to Iraq. PM me your details so I can fully process our trip. Let us go and spread the good news. God bless!

Hahahahahaha grin cheesy grin
Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by diablos: 11:45am On May 14, 2017
[s]
Ken4Christ:

The gospel is the good news of the death, burial and resurretion of our Lord Jesus. It means redemption is now available for mankind. Anyone who believes that Jesus died and rose from the dead and confesses the Lordship of Christ will be saved. He that doesn't believe will face Divine judgment of God.

The choice is yours. Our responsibility is to preach the gospel. Your responsibility is to accept it.
[/s]

Okay i don't believe in ur Jesus and all dat died nd resurrected for me piece of crap u fake xtians keep spewing. Let him come and beat me or send me to hell quickly as possible grin cheesy grin
Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by Ken4Christ: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2017
diablos:

Okay i don't believe in ur Jesus and all dat died nd resurrected for me piece of crap u fake xtians keep spewing. Let him come and beat me or send me to hell quickly as possible grin cheesy grin

You will meet with him very soon and you will regret your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by diablos: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ken4Christ:

You will meet with him very soon and you will regret your foolishness.

Really? Wow tell me something shocked
Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by hopefulLandlord: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
Christianity is like MLM, you need to keep recruiting, keep selling a dream, keep painting a rosy picture.....

1 Like

Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by hahn(m): 6:03am On Jun 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Christianity is like MLM, you need to keep recruiting, keep selling a dream, keep painting a rosy picture.....

And you keep marketing while the people at the top enjoy all the profit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by Martinez19(m): 6:32am On Jun 22, 2017
All the holy books are bunks.
Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by IKC10(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2017
diablos:

He will not beat you, dear. He loves you more than you love yourself !
Re: Those Who Dont Preach The Gospel Will Go To Hell by GodsMopol: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Robynwelo1:

Yes. This is true.

sign me up, looking forward to seeing Jesus soon

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Identify The True Religion ???? / Why Did The Israelite Look Up To A Serpent? When The Bible Says The Devil Is The / Who Else Hasn't Fallen Under The Influence Of Anointing Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.