Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help (2914 Views)

Eczema Around My Genitals / Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals Born In Katsina (Photo) / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Swizbank: 2:21pm On May 13, 2017
Hi, pls I need suggestions .

I used an unflushed toilet in my hostel, and since then my genitals have been scratching me. it doesn't scratch me steady though. But if it starts, I will keep scratching unitil...

It has developed some bumps on my scrotal skin and penis. I have also scratched some open and blood n water came out.

The pharmacy shop have given me some drugs like Bisham ampiclox; I have also done some external topical application using "acneaway cream", all to no avail.

Pls docs in da house, any suggestions?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by ebukahandsome(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2017
Go for a lab test,
You aint too sure you contacted it from the toilet as you think. .. jahbless

1 Like

Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Actuarydeji(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2017
Go for Urinalysis test
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 13, 2017
If i were you, i will go to the clinic/hospital immediately since the medicines u were using doesnt work.. genital areas are very sensitive in all types of mircoorganisms..
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Swizbank: 2:42pm On May 13, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Go for a lab test,
You aint too sure you contacted it from the toilet as you think. .. jahbless

Which test are u actually recommending... Its a skin infection. Fungal infection most likely...
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Swizbank: 2:43pm On May 13, 2017
Actuarydeji:
Go for Urinalysis test

Urine analysis for something that happened in the skin?
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Mandesz(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2017
go for blood n urine test. the cost sud be around 3500 n 4k. if u can't afford diz cultivate d habit of using garlic to boost yo immune system
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Essentials1(m): 12:46am On May 14, 2017
cc: fitnessdoctor
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by FitnessDoctor: 12:52am On May 14, 2017
Essentials1:
cc: fitnesdoctor

There are a host of diseases which you can contact from an unflushed toilet.. But first.. we can both agree that you have learnt a lesson about personal hygiene and taking your health seriously..

Because if you were like me who doesn't play with his health no matter what, you wouldn't be spending what you have spent and is about to spend..

Like every other Nigerian out there you have gone to get drugs to cure what you don't know.. Let me say that this is a parastic worm infection.. Can those drugs cure that.. Contagious diseases (diseases which can be spread through skin contact) sometimes are very deadly e.g ebola...

I recommend you stop giving whatever disease that is time to spread throughout your whole body and/or cause irrevocable damages to the genitals..

Don't just go for a straight lab test, instead meet with a doctor first and explain everything.. There are a lot of problems which could be associated with this and a doctor might just tell you the name of the disease by just looking at you...

cc: Swizbank

3 Likes

Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Swizbank: 9:31pm On May 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

There are a host of diseases which you can contact from an unflushed toilet.. But first.. we can both agree that you have learnt a lesson about personal hygiene and taking your health seriously..

Because if you were like me who doesn't play with his health no matter what, you wouldn't be spending what you have spent and is about to spend..

Like every other Nigerian out there you have gone to get drugs to cure what you don't know.. Let me say that this is a parastic worm infection.. Can those drugs cure that.. Contagious diseases (diseases which can be spread through skin contact) sometimes are very deadly e.g ebola...

I recommend you stop giving whatever disease that is time to spread throughout your whole body and/or cause irrevocable damages to the genitals..

Don't just go for a straight lab test, instead meet with a doctor first and explain everything.. There are a lot of problems which could be associated with this and a doctor might just tell you the name of the disease by just looking at you...

God bless
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Liamm(m): 5:52am On Jun 01, 2017
Go for these tests

1. Urinalysis
2. VDRL
3. Blood culture
4. HIV
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by LieDetector(m): 5:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Swizbank:
Hi, pls I need suggestions .

I used an unflushed toilet in my hostel, and since then my genitals have been scratching me. it doesn't scratch me steady though. But if it starts, I will keep scratching unitil...

It has developed some bumps on my scrotal skin and penis. I have also scratched some open and blood n water came out.

The pharmacy shop have given me some drugs like Bisham ampiclox; I have also done some external topical application using "acneaway cream", all to no avail.

Pls docs in da house, any suggestions?

Thanks in anticipation.
morning Sir,,,, I believe you've either tackled this or recording improvement. I would like to know how you went about it. Which drugs did you use and how effective are they?
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Swizbank: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
LieDetector:
morning Sir,,,, I believe you've either tackled this or recording improvement. I would like to know how you went about it. Which drugs did you use and how effective are they?
Uhm...yea. Its gone. Thank God. I did not use any drug basically. I use hot water to massage the area, three times daily...and after each, I apply CLOTRIMAZOLE- an antifungal cream... I also avoided tight boxers or pants cos it contributed to d problem, as it creates moisture in d area which stimulates d itching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by benchosky(m): 12:29am On Jun 06, 2017
Hw many days did u apply d cream and hw much pls
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by ifyalways(f): 5:02am On Jun 06, 2017
This is what lands us in trouble. . .

You were supposed to and rightly advised to go see a doctor or at the very least, run basic blood, urine tests to know what exactly is wrong with you so it can be treated. You went on to home-treat yourself and now, as expected of most veneral viral or bacterial diseases, the basic symptoms has stopped for now (itching, rashes etc) while the virus or bacteria keeps growing and planting itself firmly in your blood stream and body defense system.

Penny wise, pound foolish. Better go do basic tests, follow strictly on doctors prescription and get this booted out of your blood stream once and for all. Same applies to you benchosky

5 Likes

Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by babyt66: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2017
use vagic care lotion and reishi watsapp/call 08032493281
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by LieDetector(m): 12:29am On Jun 07, 2017
Swizbank:

Uhm...yea. Its gone. Thank God. I did not use any drug basically. I use hot water to massage the area, three times daily...and after each, I apply CLOTRIMAZOLE- an antifungal cream... I also avoided tight boxers or pants cos it contributed to d problem, as it creates moisture in d area which stimulates d itching.

Lol. Talk about being your own boss. Quite innovative I'd say. But like ifyalways said,,,,, you still need to see a doctor. Peace brother.

1 Like

Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Bezijakes: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Pls go to d nearest lab n do a test, explain to them wat d problem is.. Do blood test, urinalysis, culture d urine, n penis swab test.

Our Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) can address this issue. TCM uses Chinese roots n herbs to make products to address our health issues. These products are 100% natural with no side effects and highly efficacious. Pls contact me 4 more details : whatsapp 08061290239, email: bezijacob281@gmail.com
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Swizbank: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
LieDetector:
Lol. Talk about being your own boss. Quite innovative I'd say. But like ifyalways said,,,,, you still need to see a doctor. Peace brother.
Sure. Will do just that...I have a tight schedule for now...Will soon do that, at least to fulfil all righteousness.
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Swizbank: 3:44am On Jun 14, 2017
LieDetector:
Finally I found time and went to clinic. This is d lab result. Though it cost me, but at least am surer.

The only issue is d scanty staph growth on the culture. But the doc said its a normal flora and never advised me to take any antibiotic since am not having any painful urination or any sign of urinary tract infection.

Thanks for being nice

2 Likes

Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Swizbank: 3:48am On Jun 14, 2017
ifyalways:
This is what lands us in trouble. . .

You were supposed to and rightly advised to go see a doctor or at the very least, run basic blood, urine tests to know what exactly is wrong with you so it can be treated. You went on to home-treat yourself and now, as expected of most veneral viral or bacterial diseases, the basic symptoms has stopped for now (itching, rashes etc) while the virus or bacteria keeps growing and planting itself firmly in your blood stream and body defense system.

Penny wise, pound foolish. Better go do basic tests, follow strictly on doctors prescription and get this booted out of your blood stream once and for all. Same applies to you benchosky

Finally I found time and went to clinic. This is d lab result. Though it cost me, but at least am surer.

The only issue is d scanty staph growth on the culture. But the doc said its a normal flora and never advised me to take any antibiotic since am not having any painful urination or any sign of urinary tract infection.

Thanks for being nice

1 Like

Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Swizbank: 3:49am On Jun 14, 2017
benchosky:
Hw many days did u apply d cream and hw much pls

300 naira. As long as it lasts.
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Swizbank: 3:50am On Jun 14, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Finally I found time and went to clinic. This is d lab result Above. Though it cost me, but at least am surer.

Thanks for being nice
Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by ifyalways(f): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Swizbank:

Thanks for being nice
Good.

1 Like

Re: This Happened To My Genitals, Need Help by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 28, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Advise needed! - Milk And Malt Or Malt And Tomato Paste for blood / Benefits Of Extreme Dieting / Doctors Disagree Over Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.