Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Jealous 1st Wife Attacks Her Husband's 2nd Wife In Zaria,Chops Off Her Hand(pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous 1st Wife Attacks Her Husband's 2nd Wife In Zaria,Chops Off Her Hand(pics (610 Views)

Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her / Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous 1st Wife Attacks Her Husband's 2nd Wife In Zaria,Chops Off Her Hand(pics by obiremy: 2:31pm On May 13, 2017
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by an online user,the hand of Halima pictured below was chopped off by a jealous lady in Zaria.According to him,Halima was married as a second wife by a man.Unfortunately for her,a jealous first wife attacked her and chopped off her hand.Our Hausa readers should please explain more with the help of the screenshot below(I am not very good in Hausa)

cc;Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/jealous-first-wife-attacks-her-husband.html?m=1

Re: Jealous 1st Wife Attacks Her Husband's 2nd Wife In Zaria,Chops Off Her Hand(pics by ojun50(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2017
Men
Re: Jealous 1st Wife Attacks Her Husband's 2nd Wife In Zaria,Chops Off Her Hand(pics by nkwuocha1: 2:37pm On May 13, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

If the woman never agree to be second wife, there won't be polygamy .Potential second wife materials be careful!

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Jealous 1st Wife Attacks Her Husband's 2nd Wife In Zaria,Chops Off Her Hand(pics by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 13, 2017
this wahala is too much..now she got no hands tho it looks like she pulled some wigs outta first wife lipsrsealed i bet she gonna seek revenge once she's out of the hospital
Re: Jealous 1st Wife Attacks Her Husband's 2nd Wife In Zaria,Chops Off Her Hand(pics by Nixiepie(f): 2:41pm On May 13, 2017
embarassed lipsrsealed what the heck" chai some women can provoke oo
Re: Jealous 1st Wife Attacks Her Husband's 2nd Wife In Zaria,Chops Off Her Hand(pics by Alleviating: 2:49pm On May 13, 2017
angry
Re: Jealous 1st Wife Attacks Her Husband's 2nd Wife In Zaria,Chops Off Her Hand(pics by Evablizin(f): 2:52pm On May 13, 2017
Whosoever dt did dis must be fed with dis chopped off hand kai.First wife u neva sat down to tink wether ur altitude dt made ur husband to chase u away even if d 2nd wife stole ur man from u despite ur gud character resolving to violence of dis extent z wickedness in d highest order,why nt allow Allah to fight 4 u and allow peace to reign.
Re: Jealous 1st Wife Attacks Her Husband's 2nd Wife In Zaria,Chops Off Her Hand(pics by nerodenero: 2:55pm On May 13, 2017
How can I play second fiddle to another person?

Why will you allow another person reduce you to the second position?

Why will I accept what I'm not comfortable with because of religion?

Women are their own greatest enemy.

If I were a woman,I'd rather stay unmarried than play a second wife to any man. Religion or not, it's a no-no.

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Internet Fraudsters Get 235-year Imprisonment In US / Towards A Lasting Peace: A Comprehensive Plan To Make Cross River State Peaceful / Nigerian Doctor Armed With Assault Rifle Kills 1, Injures 6 At New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.