Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her (62349 Views)

Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl / Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by nairafame(m): 9:41am On Feb 29, 2020
After husband requests for anal s£x from his wife repeatedly, the wife took her time to trail her husband side chic and attacked her at a shopping mall in Lagos.

What a big shame on this side chick

Watch The Moment Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAaZlG_A45o

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 29, 2020
The man should just take this pretty girl as second wife.

Who will fucck that fat black woman without looking for a pretty girl to clean up his appetite.

Arrant nonsense.

This is why I like Ned Nwoko -

289 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by hadduni(f): 9:45am On Feb 29, 2020
Nawaaaaa!
All because of small money this fine girl wan damage her anus still spoil person marriage join.
Ladies! What a married man can do a single guy can do better so stick to the unmarried ones to avoid unnecessary drama and stress.

206 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by daddytime(m): 9:57am On Feb 29, 2020
Just listen to that gbeborun aunty commentator pouring fuel on fire...

Hear her...

"Ehnnnn madam? Anal sex...hmmm...na waaaa...

Who do you think you her, tell me, who do you think you her?

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 29, 2020
Eleyi le gidigan....this one is a hard matter.
Anyways wives who have refused to remain relevant will eventually become irrelevant. I wont say more than this but the difference between the two is very clear.
But why does that girl look like “ Tsephanayah” lipsrsealed

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by neonly: 10:06am On Feb 29, 2020
Life is 50/50
You win some u loose some
Dat won't stop d girl from seeing man after several begging and gift and money
Instead d woman should work on her sef to make her more attractive to society

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by bluebay(m): 10:17am On Feb 29, 2020
We shouldn't be living life this backward... Do you know that Black fat lady just made everything worse for her marriage? The girl in question seems to be the most matured in the all and as for the for the lady behind the camera, she just showed how shallow minded she is.. Everyman should avoid such lady too...

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by adecz: 10:22am On Feb 29, 2020
Anal sex ké !! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Well, that's why we love side chicks
sohhhh much.. kiss

They are 'sweeter' wink wink & ready to
satisfy your every fantasy............

....... but @ a price $$$$ cool cool cool cool cool

The wife sef no try,
see how dull & dowdy she
is dressed, like a south African, Zulu
grandma & I'm sure she isn't up to 32 sef

And you blame the modern
husband for looking for a sharp bae .

Married women should look
after themselves, take time
to keep themselves attractive,
or we look elsewhere sad sad sad

You can be sure that when side
chick reports to the guy, he will take
the weekend off from matrimonial
home & spend with sidechick, blasting
into the 'hole', all night lonnnng!!

kiss

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Muhammad2468(m): 10:32am On Feb 29, 2020
mad oo
but na money

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Mursz: 10:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Vortex369:

Who will fucck that fat black woman without looking for a pretty girl to clean up his appetite.

Arrant nonsense.

Hahahahahhaha I swear you took the words right out of my mouth. See wife, see side chick, even stevie wonder wldnt make a mistake in choosing.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by godofuck231: 10:32am On Feb 29, 2020
so who is fcking the wife's azzz?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Humanoid01(m): 10:35am On Feb 29, 2020
bluebay:
We shouldn't be living life this backward... Do you know that Black fat lady just made everything worse for her marriage? The girl in question seems to be the most matured in the all and as for the for the lady behind the camera, she just showed how shallow minded she is.. Everyman should avoid such lady too...
I didn't focus much on the video, the better part of my attention was on what the lady recording was saying. She even followed the lady after the woman finally backed off, she's toxic. I try my best to avoid people like that.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by foxxydude: 10:38am On Feb 29, 2020
Something tells me the commentator will try Anal sex soon grin

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Daffy007: 10:44am On Feb 29, 2020
All these side chics are out to destroy marriages

21 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:53am On Feb 29, 2020
nuti:
Eleyi le gidigan....this one is a hard matter.
Anyways wives who have refused to remain relevant will eventually become irrelevant. I wont say more than this but the difference between the two is very clear.
But why does that girl look like “ Tsephanayah” lipsrsealed
bros e fit be she o, the handiwork resemble wetin Tsephanayah for do

5 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by shagasha: 11:00am On Feb 29, 2020
I love that side chick sha....

22 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by TheChameleon: 11:22am On Feb 29, 2020
grin

The side chick is from 5% side. Very obvious grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by blinking001(m): 11:23am On Feb 29, 2020
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 29, 2020
Vortex369:

Arrant nonsense.

You're a big fool black is beautiful

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by James289(f): 12:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wifey looking like a house girl... While d side chic looking like a celebrity... Y won't d man check outside... Men r attracted by what they see... Some women after marriage they start looking like granny.... Na wa

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Diiiamoond: 12:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Truth be told, confronting a side chick is wrong. What about the man that couldn't control the groin between his legs? Leave that girl, the man should be blamed not the girl.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Buharidgeneral: 12:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hhhh

No be lie

The side chick set sha

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by SmellingAnus(m): 12:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Side chicks been destroying marriages since 1772... Lol... Truth is they are more willing to satisfy the fantasies of married men... A married friend of mine is into anal sex which he gets only from his side chick but he can never ask his wife for anal sex... Lol ...

10 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Xisnin(m): 3:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Good job.
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Olalan(m): 3:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hmm as much as it was wrong for her to confront the side chick she seems very bitter at the seeming lose of her husband to the side chick. You can criticise her as per her shape, or looks but you should ask if the husband didn't was blind when he married her and even made her a mother for His kids.
BTW how we degerated this low morally baffles me......where the society sees no wrong in a man cheating on his wife with the excuse that the wife isn't sexy enough. And to the ladies who know fully well that their lovers are married they should remember the law of karma

159 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Hisincrease: 3:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
I won't say anything.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Groovenaija360(m): 3:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
sad
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by iCauseTrouble: 3:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
The woman should have transferred her aggression on her husband instead of the sidechick

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by TallPck1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
The wife just promoted the side chick, because she will get enough gifts and cash from the hubby as apologies and would beg for forgives.

The wife would be deprived more attention.

The commentator behind the camera would crawl back home and live her life and leave the wife to her fate.

24 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by olabrinks(f): 3:36pm On Feb 29, 2020

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / SACS Operative Beaten In Agege After Damaging A Boy's Leg While Chasing A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.