Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,582 members, 7,854,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

"My Film 'ATM' Has Been Pirated!"- Producer, Lancelot Imasuen, Cries Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Film 'ATM' Has Been Pirated!"- Producer, Lancelot Imasuen, Cries Out. (339 Views)

"There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) / Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' / Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Film 'ATM' Has Been Pirated!"- Producer, Lancelot Imasuen, Cries Out. by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 13, 2017
Nollywood producer, Lancelot Imasuen has heaped curses on those who pirated is yet to be released film; ATM.

The popular producer took to his social media handle to cry out and let the masses know, in order to help him fight piracy which has really eaten deep in the Nollywood industry.

He pleads with everyone not to buy any movie with that title as he will officially release the original copies soon.

Source: www.sochimaezeoke.com

WWW.SOCHIMAEZEOKE.COM

(1) (Reply)

Have You Visited Here Before? / Davido,clremo And Danagog Freestylin Their Upcoming Song / Dammy Krane’s Mentor, Sauce Kid Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.