Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker (48001 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Omoni Oboli Nabs Men Selling Pirated Copies Of Her Movies 'Chief Daddy' / "Nina,bambam Are Not Different From Roadside Prostitute" - Uche Maduagwu [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by itspzpics(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Actor Mike Ezuruonye Frown at Roadside Hawker Selling Pirated Copy, Seized Product.

Nollywood actor shares his ordeal with a street hawker hawking pirated copy of nollywood movies. He was on the road when he spotted this film hawker selling pirated copy of popular movie Chief daddy.

Actor Mike siezed the movie without paying a naira to the movie hawker.

Watch the Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-mike-ezuruonye-frown-at-roadside-hawker-selling-pirated-copy-seized-product/

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by itspzpics(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Watch The Video => HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by Okayng: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
This is Nigeria

Nick Cannon Ready To Finish Nipsey Hussle's Dr. Sebi Documentary >> See It All Here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by Davash222(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
Because the Hawker is a little boy.

Try this nonsense with a Lagos street dude, who has been under the sun for a long time selling CDs... I swear, Mike for regret the day they born am.

422 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by ItzBIM(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Wetin him con gain now ??

It’s like pouring water into the sea, piracy is a battle that can’t be won.

57 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by Richdad50(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
shocked

Who seizes Nollywood movies that were copied exactly from Hollywood movies.
Who seizes Nollywood movies whose songs were sang by American artists.
Who confiscates Nollywood movies that copy scripts from Hollywood.

A class of dull men and women who claim to be actors and actresses.

Richdad

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by BruncleZuma: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Dem never knack this one beating...

We are all pirates one way or the other...show me a Nigerian with a valid Microsoft Office Software on their laptop?

212 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by Houseofglam7(f): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by adecz: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
All na hustle nah.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by Tobyarab(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Everything for the gram. He should pick someone of his size to seize stuff not a little boy.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by phransix2: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Him go seize, him go taya... Shebi him think say him sabi seize? Them go show am say na wetin dey put food for their table be that...

14 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
You don ride the small boy na

Go oshodi go Try dis nonsense make boys use you and your car play .

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by DeeOGee: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Anything goes here jawe
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin
how many can you seize
the war against piracy is a long one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by goodyvin02(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
cry me a river and i'll give a tissue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by toyinjimoh(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
allow d boy hustle, that is all he has to survive

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by Ekpekus(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
So how many he seize?
I am not vouching for the copyright violators but seizing that one copy and flaunting it for the gram without any further action against the people that infringe on your work amount to not doing anything at all.

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by IjebuWarrior: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Really? How did he know it's pirated? Did he bother to check the content of the CD? CRAP!

Well... in a nation like 9ja where due process na like fallacy, I no blame am. angry

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by Ekpekus(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
So how many he seize?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by DonBenny77(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
segun918:
How many will he seize?

Dont mind the ode, them never fit stop killings and poverty na piracy them wan end

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by ictjobber: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
A friend of mine who is a producer told me that.. The major reason why Nollywood will never get to the level of Hollywood (in terms of graphics, cgi etc) is because of Piracy.

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by Avedonn: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Seizing the pirated CD won't stop pirates from their activities.

I pity the small boy sha, because I wonder how he'd explain to his master that the CD was seized.

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by paddyofboss(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Try this one for warri that day ur fowl go lay cook egg

13 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by optimusprime2(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Eiiiyaaah... that thing can be annoyingly frustrating...
I mean, that's his profession people are thrashing by pirating work that may have cost him effort, time and pain...

Even if he can't do anything about it, I understand his pain.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
HAPPENING NOW,...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBC207gacZY
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker by omoharry(f): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
you guys have some celebrities now in House of Assembly..wetin dem go do for there?..I thought that by now they would have been pushing a bill that will make life unbearable for copy right violators..but nothing is done until they leave the house only to come and start complaining about piracy..Desmond Elliot and co..what are they doing there?

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) / Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / Top 10 Hype Men In Nigeria 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.