Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Christians Logic Of Why Yahweh Is The Only God And How They Are Wrong - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christians Logic Of Why Yahweh Is The Only God And How They Are Wrong (1681 Views)

Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christians Logic Of Why Yahweh Is The Only God And How They Are Wrong by shadeyinka(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
"For i YHWH, is a jealous god"

The question is who is Yahweh jealous of? Is it lifeless statues or his creations or other living gods like him?

To introduce myself, i'm a pantheist. I believe in the existence of other gods and that every humans have a spark of God in them.

The logic used by christians to prove that Joshua and his father Yahweh is/are the only living god is based on the following:

* Faith.
* The holy book is from above.

We have many tablets(e.g the sumerians one), scrolls, theories, myths, e.t.c that profess their various deities. Christians are no different from others, since others can also put their logic into use.

It is evident that the bible is a pirated and poorly written book. Most of their ideas were gotten from ancient egyptians( horus/jesus), sumerians (the flood, tower of babel, eden, e.t.c) tablets and mythology.

Christians have no prove that Yhwh is the only god and that Odin, Xango, Horus, and other gods never existed...

Have you ever found the prove that your parents gave birth to you?

Christianity is a relationship.

Interestingly, your father Satan has the same kind of hatred for Jehovah God. So, I understand how you feel about HIM. Why should Yahweh be the ONLY supreme God, why not others. SMH

1 Like

Re: The Christians Logic Of Why Yahweh Is The Only God And How They Are Wrong by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
Hello OtemAtum. Nice to hear your story and how you found the/your truth. It is obvious that we are not alone and there's maybe a war going on. I already read about the church father and everyone should use common sense to judge it. It was nice taking a ride through the Doctufus. Keep on the good work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christians Logic Of Why Yahweh Is The Only God And How They Are Wrong by malvisguy212: 11:44am On May 14, 2017
Deicide:

look at who is telling someone else that their logic is poor?

So there is now a type of God jealousy? is it special and by the way, you said making reference to other Gods? so Yahweh is now jealous of other God? is he insecure?

you dont even have shame at all @bolded
give me Bible verse were qana is used to describe the jealousy of God. don't you know that their are positive and negative meaning of jealous ? zeal and envy are among the meaning of jealous, but NO place in the bible envy was use to refer to the jealousy of God, if you disagree , bring your prove.
Re: The Christians Logic Of Why Yahweh Is The Only God And How They Are Wrong by Niflheim(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2017
@oloruntobi4382,

Have you heard of a religion known as "current 218"? they also speak about a spark that is dormant in every man until you awaken it!!! This spark is known as the "BLACK FLAME!!!"
Re: The Christians Logic Of Why Yahweh Is The Only God And How They Are Wrong by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2017
Niflheim:
@oloruntobi4382,

Have you heard of a religion known as "current 218"? they also speak about a spark that is dormant in every man until you awaken it!!! This spark is known as the "BLACK FLAME!!!"
Yea,we are all God in our own core. Never heard of them though. Make i google am. Religion dey this world sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beliefs Of Farrakhanism Or The Nation Of Islam / Ten Deep Prayers That Will Get You Out Of Deep Troubles Dr Dk Olukoya /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.