Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 (33199 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / 8 APC Governors Gag National Assembly Over Elections Sequence Bill – PDP / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Okoyiboz3: 8:19pm On May 13, 2017
nextexcel:
Igbo are true Democrat that's why we want out of this country where the killer takes it all.but u really lack brain go ask ur doctor to CHANGE AM 4 U.

Want out of which country? When you're probably in one 2by2 dog-cage sized room under Ladipo bride in Lagos typing this.

Today you cry that you want Biafra, tomorrow u cry that you want Federal presence, next tomorrow, you wail that you are Jews.

Why are you suffering from eternal confusion?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by buchilino(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2017
201320142015ob:
Thieves
EOD.
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by odogwubiafra: 8:22pm On May 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Anambra, Here we come! Though Obiano has been supportive of Buhari, we must show and force ipob yoots, to drink Change!

The Lauretta Onochie one of Nairaland!

Shame no dey catch you, "we must show and force ******* to drink change". Whatever this means, shows you are not different from a brainwashed almajiri. APC as it stands can never win any free and fair election, and they know.

My Anambra is not a push aside, we are not like the "dibo ko sebe" Ondo people, nor the agbero filled Edo state. We will give it to you bl**d for bl**d. We hate oppression with passion.

APC election machineries should allow Anambra election to be free and fair or pay with their own bl**d.
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 13, 2017
OfficialAwol:
I thought Andy Uba was the president of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria? What happened to pride? what happened to ideology?

Nigeria
it was ifeanyi Uba(capital oil)....the formal labour party gubernatorial candidate tho now in apc

Presently cooling his head @ DSS
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by ontruth(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2017
Thought Nnamdi K. Kanu would've advise them to boycott the zoo election ?

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by jasawa: 8:29pm On May 13, 2017
eyeview:
'Surely, they shall gather'
They are wasting their time. The words on every body's lips in anambra is "you dont fix what is not broken". They don't see any reason why anybody will want to vote against the performing governor, Chief Willie Obiano.
Meanwhile, if anambra doesn't re-elect APGA in Chief Obiano, they will opt for the PDP, but not APC. They are all away of the ruin and suffering APC brings in anywhere they enter.
Incidentally, PDP in anambra(even with all the dusputes) seems to be presenting credible and irresistable candidates than these rogues being paraded here in the APC.

PS, they should stop referring to Tony Neither as a doctor, he fell out long before I joined the university but was still in the school doing NANS. Nobody at our set could remember the course he was admitted for. He is a drop out.
Online warriors you have said that for Imo, Edo, Ondo etc rest they say is history. You win on nairaland , we (APC) win through the ballot boxes.

3 Likes

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by eyeview: 8:36pm On May 13, 2017
jasawa:
Online warriors you have said that for Imo, Edo, Ondo etc rest they say is history. You win on nairaland , we (APC) win through the ballot boxes.
I didn't say so for edo and ondo but I said so for Bayelsa and Rivers. And we all know the outcome.
As for Imo, I can assure you that the result that gave APC(ben uwajumogu) was not gotten thru the ballot box, I can authoritatively tell you that cos I was involved.
Am also saying so for anambra where I will be personally and heavily involved and I can make a bet here with you that Obiano is getting his second tenure. Are u game?

2 Likes

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by janefrancisca(f): 8:38pm On May 13, 2017
jasawa:
Imo and Edo had APC incumbent governors...so the results was expected. For APC to win anambra, excess rigging has to be involved.

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by crackhouse(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2017
Their plan is dead on arrival. They are dreaming.
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Anambra, Here we come! Though Obiano has been supportive of Buhari, we must show and force ipob yoots, to drink Change!
Cownu will soon start to campaign for the PDP candidate.
Wait, hope that will not violate his bail condition?
But whether he pretends about it, lies about it, violate his bail condition or not. We know that the whole Biafuro cry is all about PDP loss of 2015 election

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by jasawa: 8:51pm On May 13, 2017
eyeview:

I didn't say so for edo and ondo but I said so for Bayelsa and Rivers. And we all know the outcome.
As for Imo, I can assure you that the result that gave APC(ben uwajumogu) was not gotten thru the ballot box, I can authoritatively tell you that cos I was involved.
Am also saying so for anambra where I will be personally and heavily involved and I can make a bet here with you that Obiano is getting his second tenure. Are u game?
ehhhhen so Mr man you are a rigging machine?
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by baby124: 8:51pm On May 13, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Okay

Andy Uba got only one Credit in WAEC
Tony Nwoye is a University dropout

Yet, they are referred to as 'Drs'.

It's like this their own Dr. no be title, na nickname. Like when you have a madman who is very funny and you name him 'Dr'.

grin. I am surprised at the shamelessness of Andy. After that scandal, a sane person would have run underground. What kind of plans can he possibly have for a whole state.

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by baby124: 8:52pm On May 13, 2017
APS no get shame to field some shameless candidates here

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by seeyouin2019: 8:53pm On May 13, 2017
eyeview:
They are wasting their time. The words on every body's lips in anambra is "you dont fix what is not broken". They don't see any reason why anybody will want to vote against the performing governor, Chief Willie Obiano.
Meanwhile, if anambra doesn't re-elect APGA in Chief Obiano, they will opt for the PDP, but not APC. They are all aware of the ruin and suffering APC brings in anywhere they enter.
Incidentally, PDP in anambra(even with all the dusputes) seems to be presenting credible and irresistable candidates than these rogues being paraded here in the APC. Men like Osita Chidoka.

PS, they should stop referring to Tony Nwoye as a doctor, he fell out long before I joined the university but was still in the school doing NANS. Nobody at our set could remember the course he was admitted for. He is a drop out.

Bad belle go kill you. Your bad belle won't let you investigate to find out that he went to EBSU and obtained his degree there..
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by willibounce1(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2017
Honestly APC can only win elections in the East by serious rigging . Ipods hate APC more than the devil .
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by labking: 8:58pm On May 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

APC have no place in Anambra State, Obiano taking over no going back...

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2017
See as them humble, but make one of them win this sit, you will see him start claiming Lords of all..
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by bantudark1: 9:25pm On May 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

yea...
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Malawian(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2017
Ipob should declare sit at home on the anambra election day, so we will see how they will do it.
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Benekruku(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2017
Ohammadike:
They are not serious

Willie Will Win

Willie is working

Yes!

Signing MOU on weekly basis
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Benekruku(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Okay

Andy Uba got only one Credit in WAEC
Tony Nwoye is a University dropout

Yet, they are referred to as 'Drs'.

It's like this their own Dr. no be title, na nickname. Like when you have a madman who is very funny and you name him 'Dr'.

Smh....

O ye of little knowledge!

Is Patience Jonathan not a Dr.?
Is Innocent Idibia not one?
Is Gani Adams not one?

It's an honorary title?
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by BigIyanga: 9:38pm On May 13, 2017
As usual PDP members switching party and calling themselves new APC
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by ipobarecriminals: 9:42pm On May 13, 2017
All these chief/Dr,prince are either Spare parts(most FAKE/substandard dealers).Nah so one NURTW member fix "DR" to his name but dnt knw how to write.Ndi Anambra,Vote for peace of mind,fruitful/prosperity for all not THIEVES that campaign with UGWU/BITTER LEAF
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by eyeview: 9:44pm On May 13, 2017
seeyouin2019:

Bad belle go kill you. Your bad belle won't let you investigate to find out that he went to EBSU and obtained his degree there..
True. But it wasn't medicine and surgery nor dentistry that he got from ebsu, so he shouldn't use the acronym, Dr.
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2017
You could believe Governor Willie Obiano is a Governor of Anambra state can you guys believe that??
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by kiddkash(m): 10:22pm On May 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
kill yourself
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by oka4ugoo: 10:48pm On May 13, 2017
larrypourl:
All we want is the right man for the job.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices

How much and where is ur location?
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by BigIyanga: 10:49pm On May 13, 2017
OfficialAwol:
I thought Andy Uba was the president of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria? What happened to pride? what happened to ideology?

Nigeria
Same way Atiku Abubakar, Saraki,Udo Udoma,Audu Ogbe, Tambuwal,Masari,El Rufai,
Amechi,Ngige, Garba Shehu, Jim Nwobodo,Andy Ubah,Tony Nwoye etal were all members of PDP.. stop deceiving yourself, nothing has changed!!

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2017
...seriously Andy Ubah is now part of APC...was he not one of the founders of TAM in the last election in 2012 under PDP...no wonder our politics is so useless and backward...
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by toofit007: 10:57pm On May 13, 2017
eyeview:
Meanwhile, if anambra doesn't re-elect APGA in Chief Obiano, they will opt for the PDP, but not APC. They are all aware of the ruin and suffering APC brings in anywhere they enter.
Incidentally, PDP in anambra(even with all the dusputes) seems to be presenting credible and irresistable candidates than these rogues being paraded here in the APC. Men like Osita Chidoka.

PS, they should stop referring to Tony Nwoye as a doctor, he fell out long before I joined the university but was still in the school doing NANS. Nobody at our set could remember the course he was admitted for. He is a drop out.
there is no more elections in BIAFRALAND, period!
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by toofit007: 10:58pm On May 13, 2017
villagecraft:
The Jim Nwobodo led Anambra election committee met with the the stakeholders of Anambra APC yesterday at the Finotel Hotel Awka.

The meeting was a strategic one where APC stakeholders brainstormed on the November 18 governorship election in the state and the best way the party will select the candidate who will defeat the incumbent.

The state chairman, Barr Emeka Ibe who presided over the meeting announced to the cheering of the stakeholders that the party has registered about 1.2 million members in the state as at April 2017.

The chairman of the committee Chief Jim Nwobodo promised all the aspirants that the committee will be fair to all in the process of selecting the candidate for the party.

The leader of the party in the state, Dr Chris Ngige, assured the Stakeholders that APC will surmount all issues and go into the election as one family.

About 8 out of 12 aspirants who have indicated interest to vie for guber under APC attended the stakeholders meeting. They are;
Dr Chike Obidigbo
Dr Andy Ubah
Dr Tony Nwoye
Chief George Moughalu
Chief Barth Nwibe
Dr Obinna Uzo
Hon Ralph Okeke
Prince Okonkwo

SOURCE: http://www.naaija.com/2017/05/see-8-12-indicated-interest-apc-anambra2017/
there is no more elections in BIAFRALAND, period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode / Journalist Beaten By Security Men At Olubadan's Coronation - PICS / I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.