Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 (33200 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / 8 APC Governors Gag National Assembly Over Elections Sequence Bill – PDP / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Mambox: 11:02pm On May 13, 2017
OfficialAwol:
I thought Andy Uba was the president of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria? What happened to pride? what happened to ideology?

Nigeria

Ifeanyi Ubah was the chairman of TAN. Although he has also joined APC, he's currently in detention over N11bn fuel fraud. Dr Andy Ubah is the senator with fake results and brother of Chris Ubah who kidnapped a sitting governor (Ngige) for several days over a decade ago.

Eyes have seen in this Nigeria sha! Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by larrypourl(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2017
oka4ugoo:

How much and where is ur location?

9k, Lagos Sir.
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by villagecraft: 11:04pm On May 13, 2017
toofit007:
there is no more elections in BIAFRALAND, period!

How dawan take concern me?
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by paramakina202: 11:05pm On May 13, 2017
Anambra people no dey crazy na.....their governor is doing fine for the fact he is not owing workers and doing some projects here and there as well he deserves a second term in my opinion and as for APC,they have nothing to offer than chaos,looting lying,propaganda,recession,fulani terrorist herdsmen,blood of innocents and broken society.

2 Likes

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by wristbangle: 11:15pm On May 13, 2017
To be fair and honest, APC cannot take Anambra for now. Obiano from all indication seems he will win the forthcoming election.

Good luck to the contestants in advance.

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Digiflex(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2017
eyeview:
'Surely, they shall gather'
They are wasting their time. The words on every body's lips in anambra is "you dont fix what is not broken". They don't see any reason why anybody will want to vote against the performing governor, Chief Willie Obiano.
Meanwhile, if anambra doesn't re-elect APGA in Chief Obiano, they will opt for the PDP, but not APC. They are all aware of the ruin and suffering APC brings in anywhere they enter.
Incidentally, PDP in anambra(even with all the dusputes) seems to be presenting credible and irresistable candidates than these rogues being paraded here in the APC. Men like Osita Chidoka.

PS, they should stop referring to Tony Nwoye as a doctor, he fell out long before I joined the university but was still in the school doing NANS. Nobody at our set could remember the course he was admitted for. He is a drop out.
Independent of party, We are looking for a credible Candidate. Party is not the issue, in fact it's better to work with the ruling party than against it cause progress is from inside not outside. Tony Nwoye is the man for the job. One who started fighting for your right, aluta continua. While you enjoyed the benefits as a student.
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Siscooh: 12:20am On May 14, 2017
eyeview:
They are wasting their time. The words on every body's lips in anambra is "you dont fix what is not broken". They don't see any reason why anybody will want to vote against the performing governor, Chief Willie Obiano.
Meanwhile, if anambra doesn't re-elect APGA in Chief Obiano, they will opt for the PDP, but not APC. They are all aware of the ruin and suffering APC brings in anywhere they enter.
Incidentally, PDP in anambra(even with all the dusputes) seems to be presenting credible and irresistable candidates than these rogues being paraded here in the APC. Men like Osita Chidoka.

PS, they should stop referring to Tony Nwoye as a doctor, he fell out long before I joined the university but was still in the school doing NANS. Nobody at our set could remember the c ourse he was admitted for. He is a drop out.
Lash. Com
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Trinicol3: 12:27am On May 14, 2017
This party is dead on arrival. APC can never succeed in this state.
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by eyeview: 12:35am On May 14, 2017
Digiflex:
Independent of party, We are looking for a credible Candidate. Party is not the issue, in fact it's better to work with the ruling party than against it cause progress is from inside not outside. Tony Nwoye is the man for the job. One who started fighting for your right, aluta continua. While you enjoyed the benefits as a student.
He was fighting for his pocket. Trust me, I know
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by skalash: 1:04am On May 14, 2017
Igboesika:
Same thieves.
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Okudiover(m): 1:26am On May 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin It is easier for Arse Anal fc to win EPL and UEFA champions league in the month of may of the same year than for APC that is performing woefully in all facets of government to capture Anambra where APGA is not only the ruling party but has been doing well wella

cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Ethevera(m): 1:56am On May 14, 2017
All failures.Wille we know
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by kingzizzy: 2:24am On May 14, 2017
There is no harm in dreaming, everyone is entitled to it. APC can also dream of capturing Anambra state, unfortunately for them, everyone one eventually wakes up from a dream to reality.

In Igbo land, APC is a largely hated political party. The only Igbos who join it are 'washed out' political stalwarts who are hoping to use federal might to rig elections.

Of course, Imo state is different because Okorocha joined at the initial as an incumbent.

The only chance APC has in Anambra, my home state, is to invent a high rigging strategy because they have no chance in free and fair elections.

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by rbgsun: 7:23am On May 14, 2017
Willie Obiano, no shaking!!
Willie is working!!
Willie will win!!
Anambra will not mortgage its APGA birthright
Anambra will not mortgage Dim Ikemba's legacy
Willie bụ nke anyị!!
APGA bụ nke anyị - a people without identity nwụrụ anwụ!!

1 Like

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by bilulu(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Anambra, Here we come! Though Obiano has been supportive of Buhari, we must show and force ipob yoots, to drink Change!
change Abi suffer? in d real sense APC supposed not to b contesting again cuz nothing to show dry can do anything if am wrong point out their single achievements without pointing to GEJ
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by ceejay4real(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=larrypourl post=56492917]All we want is the right man for the job.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices[/quote/

How much is the size 47? You can pm me on WhatsApp. Cheers!
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by OfficialAwol(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2017
BigIyanga:

Same way Atiku Abubakar, Saraki,Udo Udoma,Audu Ogbe, Tambuwal,Masari,El Rufai,
Amechi,Ngige, Garba Shehu, Jim Nwobodo,Andy Ubah,Tony Nwoye etal were all members of PDP.. stop deceiving yourself, nothing has changed!!

Very pathetic
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by dokiOloye(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2017
eyeview:

PS, they should stop referring to Tony Nwoye as a doctor, he fell out long before I joined the university but was still in the school doing NANS. Nobody at our set could remember the course he was admitted for. He is a drop out.
Tony Nwoye transferred to and completed his medical training/graduated# in Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital.
He was my junior by 2yrs.
The only thing I'm not sure of is if he has done his housemanship.
He wasn't a 'regular' student sha,buh I heard dude is very intelligent and we all know he has plenty political back to evade stuff like 75% mandatory attendance etc.
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by villagecraft: 8:05am On May 14, 2017
BREAKING: Photos As Many Die In 3rd Mainland Ghastly Accident This Morning.
http://www.naaija.com/2017/05/breaking-photos-many-die-3rd-mainland-ghastly-accident-morning/

Get Approval Before Putting Posters – Anambra Govt Warns
http://www.naaija.com/2017/05/get-approval-before-putting-posters-anambra-govt-warns/

See The Complete NewsPaper Headlines For Today
http://www.naaija.com/2017/05/see-complete-newspaper-headlines-today/

INEC To Register 5 New Parties
http://www.naaija.com/2017/05/inec-to-register-5-new-parties/

IPOB Trains Hundreds Of Youths In Nnewi Anambra State
http://www.naaija.com/2017/05/ipob-trains-hundreds-youths-nnewi-anambra-state/

Hausa Boy To Colleagues, Come Lets Go Back To Farm, Forget Our Govt
http://www.naaija.com/2017/05/hausa-boy-colleagues-come-lets-go-back-farm-forget-govt/

See Psquare’s Reply To Fan Who Said He Should Support Our Local League
http://www.naaija.com/2017/05/see-psquares-respond-to-fan-who-said-he-should-support-local-clubs/
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by TheTourist: 2:25pm On May 14, 2017
WILLIE IS WORKING. ANAMBRA NO OPPOSITION
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by larrypourl(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2017
[quote author=ceejay4real post=56502093][/quote]
Done that on WhatsApp now. Thanks
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Cuche: 4:30pm On May 14, 2017
For the past 2 years Anambra Central has had no Senator, the amount accruing to the seat, the constituency project allocation, the quotas in Fed. recruitments and the trickle-down to the Otimkpus, party men and the Senator's relatives has been in suspension ever since.
That these gentlemen are seemingly unperturbed by the show of power exhibited by the APC led Government and INEC left me wondering what they can offer Anambrarians after all. It is high time they started talking to the APC Government apparatus that we need that election first.
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Cuche: 4:34pm On May 14, 2017
TheTourist:
WILLIE IS WORKING. ANAMBRA NO OPPOSITION
Yes but he has done very little in roads and that will be used against him by the opposition campaign groups. He must up his game in that aspect between now and November.
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by oka4ugoo: 10:26am On May 17, 2017
larrypourl:

9k, Lagos Sir.

I dey Onitsha, Anambra State. Would have love to get one...
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by oka4ugoo: 10:27am On May 17, 2017
larrypourl:

9k, Lagos Sir.

I dey Onitsha, Anambra State. Would have love to get one from you.
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by larrypourl(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2017
oka4ugoo:

I dey Onitsha, Anambra State. Would have love to get one from you.

I can send to Onisha but the cost if sending it down there discourage people. #2300 to onisha.
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by jude90(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2017
they are wasting their time. Anambra is APGA and APGA is Anambra
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Okoroawusa: 7:44am On May 18, 2017
But wait o! I thot there is no election in biafraland in 2019? we r going nah! kikikikikikiki!
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by holyghost(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
PROFILE OF:
ENGR. JOHNBOSCO OBINNA ONUNKWO (PHF, MD, MNSE, MSPE, MIEEE, C. ENGR )
High Chief Ambassador Dr. Rtn. Engr. JohnBosco Obinna Onunkwo of Umunwobodo Kindred, a native of Achalla Village, Umuchu in Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State.

His Humble beginning

Johnbosco Obinna Onunkwo was born on the 13th of May 1975 into the family of Chief Sir Simeon Chimezie nukwo, a great town leader and farmer of great repute of his time, the young Obinna started his educational career in Community Primary School, Adazi-Nnukwu Village in Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State from where he proceeded to the famous St. Teresa’s College Nsukka where he Studied and passed his (SSCE) Senior School Certificate Examination with flying colours,
Due to his innate managerial and entrepreneurial skills he often engaged in buying and selling in his spare times while in school, after his SSCE in 1991 he ventured into fully business for some years, But still in search of greater knowledge Johnbosco went back to school (the Prestigious Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka) to obtain a degree in Electrical / Electronics and Computer in the Second Class Honors (Upper Division) in 1998, while still in the University, his leadership skills made him contest and won the post of the Deputy Senate President of Student Union Government of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka – 1997, which was acclaimed the best union year of the institution since inception because of Johnbosco’s role in the union.

He is still a strong practicing Christian, a true catholic, a philanthropist, a responsible family oriented man, and above all, very accommodating, friendly, open-minded and a germane youth trailblazer and mentor, down-to-earth fellow, his kind gestures to all who comes to him as observed by good people is even currently trending in all the local governments and major towns in Anambra State in fact he is the new conversation. The name that is now an AUTHORITY ICON as in popularity! Engr. JO the hope of Anambra! http://johnboscoonunkwo.com/en/profile-biography/ read
http://www.authorityngr.com/2017/05/The-Authority-Icon--JOHNBOSCO-OBINNA-ONUNKWO/

Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by DamiBukola: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
larrypourl:
All we want is the right man for the job.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices
how much for the black?

Kindly be considerate in your price, Buriha government has messed up the economy

Kindly mail me on premieretutors.ng@gmail.com
Re: 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by cckris: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Anambra, Here we come! Though Obiano has been supportive of Buhari, we must show and force ipob yoots, to drink Change!

After removing CRK from Schools, & imposing severe hardship on Nigerians, APC cannot win elections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example / Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.