Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

.Manmen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .Manmen (1069 Views)

Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.Manmen by ExtraHustle: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Good evening nairalanders and the doctors in the house, Let me get straight to the point.... I started noticing an itchy Man's private part sometimes early July, I overlooked it thinking it was normal scratch but the itching continued, so middle of last month I checked and saw a red lump or should I say (BIG PIMPLE) on my private part, it was just one BIG PIMPLE i still overlooked, But late last month the itchiness became worst and the Lumps increased to like 5 or more from the Pen** cap and down to the Private part skin... I started a medication given to me by a Pharmacist or chemist, i can't say either it worked or not, I had to stop it cause I was seeing any much difference...... Now its getting worst and its irritating me, please I need my Pen** to be smooth as before, Doctors in the house please HELP, nairalanders please recommend solutions.... Below are random images from Google that best describe my situation

Cc Moderators: farano, Rocktation)
Re: .Manmen by DrGoodman: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Visit the nearest hospital and let them run tests on you.

Only then can you get the right treatment.

1 Like

Re: .Manmen by placeofallure(f): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Don't shook your something in anyhow place, una no dey hear! Don't try any more self medication from on here. Go to the hospital, see doctors, see urologists. They'll help you there.
Re: .Manmen by ExtraHustle: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
DrGoodman:
Visit the nearest hospital and let them run tests on you.

Only then can you get the right treatment.
I will do this tomorrow unfailingly.. Thanks
Re: .Manmen by ExtraHustle: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
placeofallure:
Don't shook your something in anyhow place, una no dey hear! Don't try any more self medication from on here. Go to the hospital, see doctors, see urologists. They'll help you there.
cheesy thanks joh, No mind me oh i no dei hear word, I will do this tomorrow
Re: .Manmen by placeofallure(f): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
ExtraHustle:
cheesy thanks joh, No mind me oh i no dei hear word, I will do this tomorrow

Berrrer!
Re: .Manmen by clemz85(m): 12:58am On Aug 13, 2019
Calm down, I had such experience some time earlier this year, it's an infection by those flavored colored condom, I used visita plus and hydrualic externally while taking antibiotics,

Does it demand intensive sensational scratch?
Re: .Manmen by ExtraHustle: 1:05am On Aug 13, 2019
clemz85:
Calm down, I had such experience some time earlier this year, it's an infection by those flavored colored condom, I used visita plus and hydrualic externally while taking antibiotics,

I suggested to myself that it was the Kiss condom I used earlier.... Wow thanks for this, The scratching happens for like 5-8min then it subside
Re: .Manmen by clemz85(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
ExtraHustle:
I suggested to myself that it was the Kiss condom I used earlier.... Wow thanks for this, The scratching happens for like 5-8min then it subside

That is it, visita will clear it externally but u still have kill it from inside
Re: .Manmen by ExtraHustle: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
clemz85:

That is it, visita will clear it externally but u still have kill it from inside
bro can we talk privately please, this stuff is now embarrassing
Re: .Manmen by clemz85(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2019
ExtraHustle:
bro can we talk privately please, this stuff is now embarrassing

Meet me on FB edmund Ezuma Clement
Re: .Manmen by nonny1212: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
clemz85:

Really?? So condoms don dey cause infection too?
Re: .Manmen by clemz85(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2019
nonny1212:
Really?? So condoms don dey cause infection too?

Uncle it depends on your skin allergy and what it got used to,
Re: .Manmen by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2019
I don't know about the condom part.. but something like this happened to me early this year. i kept thinking it was an allergic issue.. used up all allergy medication both topical and oral.. no thing happened..

after much devastation, I decided to just go to the damn hospital and boom it turned out to be scabies ....

you should try getting a scabicidal drug
Re: .Manmen by ExtraHustle: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
clemz85:

Meet me on FB edmund Ezuma Clement
hello sir evening, can you please recommend antibiotics to kill it from inside, am tired, Everything you said is true... Visita Clears it on the outside but after some days its comes back on the surface... Not on Facebook, Can I DM u or help me with the names
Re: .Manmen by clemz85(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2019
ExtraHustle:
hello sir evening, can you please recommend antibiotics to kill it from inside, am tired, Everything you said is true... Visita Clears it on the outside but after some days its comes back on the surface... Not on Facebook, Can I DM u or help me with the names

kai! I'm not good at medicines, but I remember I went to a pharmacy and met a lady, I explained details, she gave me drugs, I also remember pounding garlic n ginger with small tumeric, soak in water and drank it 1st thing in the morning like 3 days,

I have actually forgotten which 1 among the drugs and the home remedy I took 1st

(1) (Reply)

I Had Malaria, I Went To Hospital It Was Baptized To Covid-19-anambra Man(igbo) / I Am Trying To Build Muscles But I Am Still Loosing Weight / Is It Possible For A Very Skinny Person To Gain More Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.