Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai (22641 Views)

Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE / Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by Kwarupshun(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2017
Oh lordt.....Let thy judgement on the IGBO people be swift!

igbo girls are running out of Igbo men to marry cos most Igbo men are in jail cells all around the world.

I heard an average 5 year old Igbo child can spell narcotics now cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by MasterChen: 1:26pm On May 14, 2017
Una no nice at all for here. grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by dragunov: 2:09pm On May 14, 2017
Akshow:
I can bet my left balls 98% are flat headed, chest beating, noise making, Lagos developers, bayelsa developers, greedy arse, lying, criminal igbotic hard workers
And cannibals too. Cliffords. T

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by dragunov: 2:12pm On May 14, 2017
maxiuc:
If you hate Ipob why not allow them to have their Republic

Ipob never die

Am an ipob soldier.

Nigga, it either you get killed or get locked up in an Indian jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by dragunov: 2:25pm On May 14, 2017
JayceeYT:
some people are just fools... you come shading biafrans, and saying they are spoiling Nigerians image... oya let us separate u won't agree.................. with the kind hate this afonjas are exhibiting, you would know that they are just jealous of the igbos... we are just too successful...
.quote me and die

Yeah. You are just too successful getting executed or jailed all over Asia. Even as far as Vietnam and Cambodia. Bunch successful lowlifes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by dragunov: 2:25pm On May 14, 2017
JayceeYT:
some people are just fools... you come shading biafrans, and saying they are spoiling Nigerians image... oya let us separate u won't agree.................. with the kind hate this afonjas are exhibiting, you would know that they are just jealous of the igbos... we are just too successful...
.quote me and die

Yeah. You are just too successful getting executed or jailed all over Asia. Even as far as Vietnam and Cambodia. Bunch of successful lowlifes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by dragunov: 2:36pm On May 14, 2017
olab059:

True. I served in the East and I sold CD's for almost ten years and related with Alaba boys a lot, and always was awed by how hardworking and focused igbo people can be. But, some bad eggs spoil everything for them. I am proudly Yoruba.
You're lucky you didn't get eaten, mayne. I congratulate you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by dragunov: 2:39pm On May 14, 2017
Michel2013:

we have seen how ur ancestor fail from heaven as lucifer the traitor to torment our beautiful world. no wonder ur heads are so cony and Hot.skull miners, cannibals and fraudsters.

You! Clifford. Did I hear you call Yoruba cannibals?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by dragunov: 2:42pm On May 14, 2017
Michel2013:

we have seen how ur ancestor fail from heaven as lucifer the traitor to torment our beautiful world. no wonder ur heads are so cony and Hot.skull miners, cannibals and fraudsters.

Yo! Clifford. Did I hear you call Yoruba cannibals? Did you smoke dried and powdered Nnamdi Kanu dung?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by dragunov: 2:52pm On May 14, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
angry Akinphysicist is the son of Satan. His sole purpose in this life is to drag the Igbo name through the proverbial mud. Akin our God is bigger than you and all your Afonja gods and people combined. You will not prevail. Mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Your God? What happened to the monitor lizards and monkeys and pythons and amadioha and the host of ethereal fu.cks that you swear by and call upon?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by dragunov: 2:58pm On May 14, 2017
OkoYiboz:

I made the boy run so fast he ran past his family hut in Abakiliki.

He ran like Ojukwu who led 3 million of his grandfathers to get killed and came back to collect Federal Government pension for his excellence in long-distance running.

Abakaliki to Abidjan no be joke. cheesy

Mayne! You are a born killer. You e-kill Igbos for a living. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by dragunov: 3:04pm On May 14, 2017
YungMillionaire:
grin grin grin Without a doubt, Akinphysicist and OkoYiboz are the two most wicked posters on Nairaland. Just savage. Pure savagery grin grin grin
They took it to an art form.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by dragunov: 3:39pm On May 14, 2017
emi14:

They are empty without Igbos. Useless nonentities. Allow these criminals tarnishing your good image to stay on their own. Very flexible westerners

Who the mess's holding you from running into the dead sea? Can't you just face the mallams for once and stop rubbing your hard -on on the West?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by win2kwire: 5:00pm On May 14, 2017
bkool7:
I wish we all should just stop this ethnic bashing .Those guys are simply dIsgracing nigerians - period !

Foreigners don't know any ethnic in Nigeria

Then it is the job of Nigerians to make them aware, as I have been doing for over 10 years.
-Anytime you see an ibo person on the street or airport in any foreign country call police.
-when there is a crime of this nature email and write to the embassy of the country and the police making them aware these are ibos not all tribes
-I have called police for ibo people in 7 countries and over 2 dozen have been arrested, I have made the thai, Chinese, Indonesians and african police aware of ibos, I am doing the same with Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, UAE, Brazil, Hong Kong and many other countries.

I have written an article for CNN, BBC, Al JAzeera MSNBC about the single tribe destroying Nigeria!

I am working tirelessly to make the world aware of what ibos are doing to Nigeria!

You should all do the same!

-

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by marooh: 5:03pm On May 14, 2017
dapsylee:

Oponu... me small boy... if una no get elders for house, Shebi you dey see Ojukwu picture.

I am sure you are planning your own trip to indonesia in your course to get rich or die trying!

Make I advice you... if you steal... dem go kill you! (remember Derico Nwamama)

If you carry drug like you hero... dem go kill you!

If you do rituals... dem go kill you (remember otokoto)

If you were not born at those times go to your village and ask the elders. They will tell you their stories! slowpoke!

Chief adviser........
I know u are afraid because u know what I can do once I succeed.....
Sit down dey look old egbo afonJA
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by marooh: 5:12pm On May 14, 2017
ab11baddo:
my God.....so taking Risks that will endanger human lives is encouraged my God... no hope for ur kinsmen

U see!..........small boy with small brain........
And ur kinsmen will always be almajri till the end of their life....

I know u have finished ur course "Rituals"
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by Kfed4ril(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2017
Akshow:
I can bet my left balls 98% are flat headed, chest beating, noise making, Lagos developers, bayelsa developers, greedy arse, lying, criminal igbotic hard workers

Too much hatred bro, calm down
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by intana: 8:34pm On May 14, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
This is why I keep "angitating" online, but my cannibal brothers keep calling me an Afonja man

Believe me, I'd give anything to be an Afonja man. It's so sad that I'm igbo

My Igbo brothers even blame our Afonja masters for their low sperm count

We Igbos cannot hold our head up high again, sinister vibes trail us everywhere we go

I'm very sure 100% of those people are my brothers

At the end of the day, they return to our villages to receive red caps and dumb titles

Why can't we be like our Afonja masters and hustle legitimately?

Why do we just have a penchant for criminal activities?

My igbo brothers should please stop disgracing this precious country called Nigeria

May Chukwu Okike Abiama help all my brothers on death row and the ones in lock-up

Iseeeeeeeee

IPOB Youth cheesy
[color=#000099][/color]
Whoever u r i'm pretty sure u are not igbo.I don't hav anytin 2say to u cos u r pathetic..U can't proudly identify wit ur tribe..Stupiid
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by intana: 9:46pm On May 14, 2017
Sometimes i just feel sorry for the rest of Nigeria tribes..They feel so intimidated by the Igbos that they channel all their energy in fighting Igbos.. My dad told me that it's only the village fool dat everyone loves..Wen someone hates u it's probably because the person respects u..Let me educate some few Afonjas here on the history of Nigeria under colonial rule.. When the British came to this part of Africa now called Nigeria, the first tin dey did was identify the 3 major tribes to be Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba..They knew that controlling Nigeria will b possible if they can control these 3 tribes so they invested their time in studying these 3 tribes...Now this was wat they realized: The Hausa man is humble(i state this in present cos the aforementioned tribes re stil like dat), and can be easily controlled because he wil do just wat u tel him so they decided to make this tribe rule Nigeria so they can easily control Nigeria 4ever tru dem, the Yoruba man is a natural born betrayer; he can't be trusted, he can turn on u anytim, he isn't Loyal to anytin or anyone, not to his family, not to his friends, so they decided dis tribe was irrelevant, they don't need to fear dem, but they found a good use for dem, they placed them btw d Igbos and the Hausa's so they can wit their disloyal and betraying nature help keep Igbo and Hausa as enemies, For the Igbo man they discovered he was clever, strong, proud and stubborn...This tribe they realized posed the greatest threat to their hold on Nigeria so they decided to use timid Hausa wit d help of disloyal and betraying Afonjas to keep the Igbos down thereby ruling and extorting Nigeria 4ever.. Before some unreasonable Afonjas wil tink dat dis post is born out of dis misinformed war btw Biafrans and Afonjas in this forum, try and read abt ur history, so u can kno d part u Afonjas play in keeping Hausa(Britain) in power and keeping Nigeria down.. A bristish journalist(can't recal his name at d tym of dis post but i wil surely find d name so d doubting Afonjas can read abt it) wrote that Nigeria is down and not progressing cos the whole Nigerians channel their energy in holding down d only people who can make Nigeria great..He said that as long as Nigerians keep their unfounded hatred of the Igbos, Nigeria wil never be great as a country..He said that he has lived in Nigeria for soo many yrs and that all part of Nigeria wit no exception was developed and is stil being developed by the Igbos(Any Afonja wan2 contest dat?. d proof is everywhere from lagos to Kano to Calabar to PH to Jos even ABJ, etc.) yet the other tribes alws find an unreasonable reason to hate d Igbos..He said that during the civil war, Russia and Britain who r sworn enemies came 2geda to help keep Biafra down, in d words of den Russian president "We can't afford another Japan in Africa", i'm sure u Afonjas hav heard that cliche, now u know who said it and y..U kno y he said dat?, cos the west controlled Asia til Japan made an astonishing technological advancement, they tried to stop Japan but it was too late cos the rest of Asia have been affected by Japans development.. Biafra would hav done the same for Africa but wit the help of clueless Hausa and confused Yoruba, they were able to stop Africa's progress.. Afonjas do u kno dat within 3 months after Biafra was declared a republic by one of the greatest men ever born in Africa(General Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu(God bless ur heroic soul Nna m)) that Biafra made the kind of technological advancement that no black nation in d world has achieved til date?..Read Afonjas read!!..Kno ur history and kno u were born by treacherous fathers and u hav treachery running tru ur veins.. You hate Igbos, Igbos are thieves, Igbos spoil Nigerian name,oya make Igbo leave Nigeria na una no gree; U GUYZ ARE PATHETIC..In summary, the whole Africa is underdeveloped and technologically down cos Biafra didn't succeed..Aboki and Afonjas clap for urselves, u succeeded in keeping a continent down..ANYWAY, I UNDERSTAND UR PLIGHT. IF I HATE SOMEONE SO MUCH AND USE ALL MY ENERGY TO HOLD THE PERSON DOWN YET I KEEP LOOKING UP TO THE PERSON I'M HOLDING DOWN I FOR VEX PASS UNA..VEX ON..GOD BLESS MY FELLOW BIAFRANS, THEY HATE US COS THEY FEAR US..THEY FEAR US COS THEY RESPECT US.. EVEN THE WEST FEAR US....LONG LIVE BIAFRA!! LONG LIVE IGBOS..AFONJAS HUG TRANSFORMER!!!!
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by APCmyheart(m): 10:58pm On May 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
99% of them are Jewish Developers.YOU, my dear reader, knows it.

The next census would show that almost 50% of the men in the Bee1/2Ra Republic are either in jail or on death row.

The latest Thesaurus dictionary put

IP0B = Criminal as Synonym. I was like...

Please if all our men are executed or ran to Abidjan, who will fight our war? The women? WINTER IS COMING

FFK, i hear wetin you do ooo, i go catch you!, emi Ikemba, ajeku Bianca nitori olorun? angry

The trouble wey you dey find you go see, I believe they might have been coming for your head..
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by GeneralOjukwu: 6:55am On May 15, 2017
APCmyheart:

The trouble wey you dey find you go see, I believe they might have been coming for your head..

I am eagerly waiting for the trouble you are talking about in Abidjan. 138 other people agree with me as you can see.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by marooh: 12:25am On May 16, 2017
ab11baddo:
my God.....so taking Risks that will endanger human lives is encouraged my God... no hope for ur kinsmen

SEE the original risk taker here...
Mtchew

https://www.nairaland.com/3800882/barbaric-headless-corpse-found-osun
Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by PeggySandas(f): 3:43pm On May 23, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

So, you're saying Afonjas are holding you from gaining your freedom thereby insinuating that Igbos are slaves?

Meanwhile, leave your fanyogo bicycle and check the spelling of entrepreneur. It is like your uncle was criminal in the article who they said couldn't speak English.

He prolly spoke engligbo.

You hear stuff like: Nwanne, do you know that song by Fravour; Yoli Yoli?

No, it is not by Fravour, it is Blacket that sang the song.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai by Ndipe(m): 5:22am On Aug 04, 2020
From 419 and fake love romance letters in the USA to drug trafficking in South Africa and India, when will these disgraceful acts come to an end? One SA guy castigated Nigerians as drug traffickers in his country, it's getting out of hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Killed, Buried Corporal To Avoid Returning His N120,000, Says Community Leader / I Only Put My Hand, I Didn’t Rape Her - Driver Tells Court / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ireland Over €183,000 Unemployment Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.