Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) (35516 Views)

30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State / Candlelight And Burial Held For Cairo Based Man Burnt To Death By His Wife - Vid / Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Islie: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2017
By Dominic Adewole

Sergeant Anthony Okologbo, attached to the Nigeria Army Engineering Regiment, Onitsha, Anambra State, has been arrested by policemen from the Delta State Police Command for driving a stolen vehicle.

Okologbo, 32, with No. 03NA/53/4586, was intercepted in a stolen Rav4- Jeep with registration number EKY 297 EJ. He was driving the car, while in army uniform and had two other occupants with him.

The two occupants have been identified as Kelly Ogun, 38, of Peoples Club, Mkpor Road, Onitsha and Chiko Kiku, 25, of Ugberami community, Ughelli, Delta State.

Okologbo, who allegedly attempted to run after being arrested, allegedly struggled with men of the Dragon Patrol Team 22, stationed along Kwale/Ogwashi-Uku highway, before he was overpowered. He was said to have struggled with the policemen after they asked him for the vehicle particulars.

The Delta State Commissioner of Police, Zanna M. Ibrahim, yesterday, disclosed that upon search of the car, the vehicle particulars were found and indicated that a woman, Florence Uboh, of Ogunu road, Warri, is the owner.

Ibrahim said: “Further inquiries revealed that the vehicle was robbed at gun point from Florence two days back at Ughelli.”

As Ibrahim was briefing journalists that Okologbo is a fake soldier, Okologbo angrily warned the CP to stop disparaging him, insisting that he was a serving soldier.

He urged the CP to carry out proper investigations before concluding.

He said: “He has my Identity Card (ID), he should go and investigate it and stop calling me a fake soldier.”

The suspect did not stop at that, he told those that cared to listen that even if he should explain his role in the crime, nobody would understand.

He explained further: “I was called upon to drive the car to Onitsha. I’m not a robber, neither am I a fake soldier. None of you here can understand why I drove the car.”

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/11/soldier-held-robbery-warns-cp-dont-call-fake/

lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by eezeribe(m): 6:46am On Nov 17, 2017
He even has guts to still talk...
The only way to curb crime and corruption in Nigeria is to apply capital punishment to the 'smallest' of offences...
I really love the way it's done in China.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by GavelSlam: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2017
Criminal dey hold ground.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Nwodosis(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2017
That he's a criminal doesn't make him a fake Soldier, the CP is trying to protect the image of military before python will dance on him but the courageous military thief is bent on disappointing him.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by tooth4tooth: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2017
GavelSlam:
Criminal dey hold ground.
grin
Before nko? Why dem go dey call am fake soldier he knows he's not fake.Why would a whole police commissioner not conduct a proper investigation before reporting?They need to be taught how to do their jobs sometimes.

40 Likes

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by amunkita(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Kai... them neva mend the guy well, no wonder he still has mouth to talk...

Even has the gut to say they don't understand his role in the crime.....

Seems this "Force" removed from Nigeria Police Force ve softened them

Flog him baton on his mouth nd see if he won't shut up..

Criminals across board...

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by umehmj(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Another military offender. Court martial awaits.. Kudos NPF
Police is your friend
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Evablizin(f): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2017
tongue

Whether you're real or fake,the summary of the matter is that you're involved in this crime.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Spicycat(f): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2017
But the fake soldier has a point though.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Kizyte(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2017
Don't be embarrassed if you fart while urinating because no rain without thunder. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by BruncleZuma: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2017

Real Soldier

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by miqos02(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2017
wow
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Oloripelebe: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2017
E sure for am.. ..that guy na warri guy grin
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by ipobarecriminals: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2017
grin wink sad sad sad ANTHONY. OKODOBO.IpobareserialCRIMINALS

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Teewhy2: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2017
This is what you get, when the police has been declared to be the worse police force , an ordinary soldier can be rudely warning a whole Commissioner of police.
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by VanBommel(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Yeye dey smell
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Gkemz: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2017
He's not a fake soldier but a criminal who doesn't deserve to be a soldier

1 Like

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Now, this is Funny !!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Joephat(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2017
sad
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by emmabest2000(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2017
You’re not fake
You’re chi-nko product

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by me69: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2017
The beating dis one go chop after interview only God go fit help

1 Like

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by me69: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2017
The beating did one go chop after interview only God go fit help
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by gsainttrinity(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2017
grin

Real soldier indeed.. When your mates are fighting boko haram.

On a serious note, Nigerian security forces contribute more than half of all criminal situations in the country from selling guns to criminals to actually robbing people.

They bail criminals without charges, they know their hide outs but prefer to take bribes instead than arrest them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by aspirebig: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2017
Onwaa Dec ember nooluegoo
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by UbanmeUdie: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2017
shocked

Only God truly knows who is innocent or guilty.

But I dare say, this soldier boy is a hardened criminal!
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by hokafor(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Nigerian police always quick to make up stories with out proper investigation.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmm. The change is here
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by alphaconde(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Before nko? Why dem go dey call am fake soldier he knows he's not fake.Why would a whole police commissioner not cobduct proper investigation before reporting?They need to be taught how to do their jobs sometimes.

a whole you, you cannot use spell check

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Is To Wed Today Found Dead In Kogi. Photo / I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) / Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.