Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (8275 Views)

Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Saraki, Ganduje, Tinubu, Sambo, Jonathan Arrive Minna For IBB Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by bantudark1: 7:58pm On May 13, 2017
DickTator1:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5309431_untitled21_jpeg94c55e156f23909c7252bddc5dcdd2a1

listen or on your own....the igbo tribe is starting to become irrelevant in nigerian politics...the hausas are united,the yorubas are united....but something strange is happening in the near igbos...the ijaws,itsekiris,urhobo are seeing the void....

even the cross riverians want to call themselves riverians.....thats new!....

states are starting to become proud and forgeting tribes....

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 7:59pm On May 13, 2017
bantudark1:

listen or on your own....the igbo tribe is starting to become irrelevant in nigerian politics...the hausas are unitedthe yorubas are united....but something strange is happening in the near igbos...the ijaws,itsekiris,urhobo are seeing the void....

even the cross riverians want to call themselves riverians.....thats new!....

states are starting to become proud and forgeting tribes....

The Igbos are so divided they're the only tribe that wants to leave Nigeria, does that make sense?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by bantudark1: 8:01pm On May 13, 2017
DickTator1:

The Igbos are so divided they're the only tribe that wants to leave Nigeria, does that make sense?

na you said the south south agree with you....now its south south...then it will be the south east dividing too...

i dont mean dividing in dividing maps things,i mean political.....before it was north against south...

but the yorubas managed to get out of the circle and found their own identity...

you at the other hand is just dividing and dividing.....the old eastern region doesnt exist no more...

better adjust to 2017...

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 8:02pm On May 13, 2017
[s]
bantudark1:

na you said the south south agree with you....now its south south...then it will be the south east dividing too...

[/s]

You're no longer making sense (not that you did earlier)
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by bantudark1: 8:08pm On May 13, 2017
DickTator1:
[s][/s]

You're no longer making sense (not that you did earlier)

am saying,the ijaws,itsekiris,urhobos will replace the igbos in nigerian politics....the south south will be the real east.....

biafra??...i dont know about biafra..but i know biafra can not be achieved without another war that the igbos must win...

if you loose,then.....good night....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 8:11pm On May 13, 2017
bantudark1:

am saying,the ijaws,itsekiris,urhobos will replace the igbos in nigerian politics....the south south will be the real east.....

biafra??...i dont know about biafra..but i know biafra can not be achieved without another war that the igbos must win...

Why do you people want one Nigeria so desperately? Can't you live on your own?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Kdon2: 8:12pm On May 13, 2017
DickTator1:

Ojukwu is coward? A man who led 3yrs civil war against Nigeria?
What then is Awo-olodo who ran to the Hausas even before Hausaman says ba turenchi? kikikikikiki grin grin

thats why you all flat heads will remain third class citizen as long as nigeria remains. Sense to rule nigeria scarce for dat region!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 8:15pm On May 13, 2017
Kdon2:

thats why you all flat heads will remain third class citizen as long as nigeria remains. Sense to rule nigeria scarce for dat region!

You can remain a slave in Nigeria, we're done with having imbeciles as compatriots.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Kdon2: 8:15pm On May 13, 2017
conductor11:

Hahahaha. This one pain me o. In fact let me go and drink ratak like awolowo cheesy

Wait wait. grin grin

Your ratak drinking Awolowo can't even stand Zik of Africa. Is it Ojukwu who used Nigerian soldiers for shooting practice, flew away to Ivory Coast to avoid arrest by British and Russian soldiers, died in UK, honored as a Legend and was given a state burial by Nigeria using Nigerian money that you want to use in comparing FagAwolowo who was thrown into a 2-feet hole like a dog after testifying to the wonders of Aba-made ratak?

I swear, your case pass me.

its because of stupid ojukuwu that people like you became hopeless in nigeria. Poo!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 8:17pm On May 13, 2017
Kdon2:

its because of stupid ojukuwu that people like you became hopeless in nigeria. Poo!

Try and utter the word secession and watch abokii turn you to suya. Not one brave man in the whole of the SW.
Shameful

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by conductor11: 8:18pm On May 13, 2017
Kdon2:

Don't let me call sango for you.
You know your oba of Lagos is still squatting in the boys quarter of Emeka the spare parts dealer after sango set his palace on fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Kdon2: 8:21pm On May 13, 2017
DickTator1:

Try and utter the word secession and watch abokii turn you to suya. Not one brave man in the whole of the SW.
Shameful

It took only one right thinking south westerner Awolowo to rattle and rout the whole of biafran army.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Kdon2: 8:23pm On May 13, 2017
DickTator1:

You can remain a slave in Nigeria, we're done with having imbeciles as compatriots.

SMH.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by conductor11: 8:23pm On May 13, 2017
bantudark1:

Kdon2:

The way these fulani slaves see politics as something very huge amazes me. Aside participating in N1k sponsored protests and sharing rice during APC campaign, I wonder how these s.waste parasites would actually survive.

According to their logic, the North that has been ruling Nigeria ever since 1914 are now far more civilized, developed and more educated than Dubai cheesy

No wonder Fayose is the greatest man in Yoro.ba land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 8:24pm On May 13, 2017
Kdon2:

It took only one right thinking south westerner Awolowo to rattle and rout the whole of biafran army.

And yet he couldn't rout and secede from his abokii masters, i laugh in Kanuri. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Kdon2: 8:26pm On May 13, 2017
DickTator1:

And yet he couldn't rout and secede from his abokii masters, i laugh in Kanuri. grin grin

That was biafra mistake:they refuse to seek wisdom. Abeg secede if you wan secede no one dey beg you. Enough of the noice!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by conductor11: 8:31pm On May 13, 2017
Kdon2:

That was biafra mistake:they refuse to seek wisdom. Abeg secede if you wan secede no one dey beg you. Enough of the noice!
Unity beggar. The thing don pain you?

This was how the treacherous Awolowo rejected Oduduwa Republic on a platter of gold offered to him by Ojukwu in 1966 but was screaming "restructuring" just as the N5 otapiapia snuffed air out of his lungs barely 20 years later in 1987 cheesy

2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Kdon2: 8:31pm On May 13, 2017
conductor11:

The way these fulani slaves see politics as something very huge amazes me. Aside participating in N1k sponsored protests and sharing rice during APC campaign, I wonder how these s.waste parasites would actually survive.

According to their logic, the North that has been ruling Nigeria ever since 1914 are now far more civilized, developed and more educated than Dubai cheesy

cant you just figure it out?? The south east lack the brain to get there. The only thing in their brain is money. Thats why they can sell their own father for money. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by conductor11: 8:34pm On May 13, 2017
Kdon2:

cant you just figure it out?? The south east lack the brain to get there. The only thing in their brain is money. Thats why they can sell their own father for money. Lol
But Taiwo beheaded Ola but still didn't get rich. And why is Ogun the headquarters of rituals/skull mining/skull racketeering in Africa? sad

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Kdon2: 8:35pm On May 13, 2017
conductor11:

Unity beggar. The thing don pain you?

This was how the treacherous Awolowo rejected Oduduwa Republic on a platter of gold offered to him by Ojukwu in 1966 but was screaming "restructuring" just as the N5 otapiapia snuffed air out of his lungs barely 20 years later in 1987 cheesy

look in your mirror and what you see is the mistery that ojukuwu senselessness has brought you all

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Kdon2: 8:38pm On May 13, 2017
conductor11:

Don't let me call sango for you.
You know your oba of Lagos is still squatting in the boys quarter of Emeka the spare parts dealer after sango set his palace on fire.

ok o. I rest my case
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by conductor11: 8:41pm On May 13, 2017
Kdon2:

look in your mirror and what you see is the mistery that ojukuwu senselessness has brought you all
Why are you angry at me? Am I AIT that announced that the number of bodies without skulls in s.waste grew by 500% in 2017?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Kdon2: 8:42pm On May 13, 2017
conductor11:

you see na! You just said it all,fayose a pdp man like all your eastern governors is bold to speak,all others particularly in the SE wet their pants when they hear herdsmen.SMH

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Kdon2: 8:46pm On May 13, 2017
conductor11:

But Taiwo beheaded Ola but still didn't get rich. And why is Ogun the headquarters of rituals/skull mining/skull racketeering in Africa? sad

rememba otokoto and okija shrine to mention a few. Ritual killing is african,but money at whatever cost is ibo!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by bantudark1: 8:47pm On May 13, 2017
DickTator1:

Why do you people want one Nigeria so desperately? Can't you live on your own?

you are talking as if average nigerians care were you go....declare war and get biafra...get biafra in a peaceful way my foot....

nigerians know you will not get biafra only with propaganda....sooooo,why should we care??...

we are too busy with boko haram anyways...we realy dont care about biafra...when you declare war to get biafra then we will take una serious.....till then,keep on making noise online and we will keep on defending nigeria online....

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by conductor11: 8:47pm On May 13, 2017
Kdon2:

you see na! You just said it all,fayose a pdp man like all your eastern governors is bold to speak,all others particularly in the SE wet their pants when they hear herdsmen.SMH
Haba. Are you deaf?

I already said that Fayose and Joe Igbokwe are greater than all Yo.roba men cowards, living and dead. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by bantudark1: 8:49pm On May 13, 2017
conductor11:

Haba. Are you deaf?

I already said that Fayose and Joe Igbokwe are greater than all Yo.roba men cowards, living and dead. cheesy

stop been so cheap with your igbo minds....

fayose is a rubbish man...how can you like that basstard that took kanu your leader from behind...

which type of inferiority complex you people have sef??....??

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Kdon2: 8:50pm On May 13, 2017
conductor11:

Haba. Are you deaf?

you are contradicting yourself man. Damn! Get sense abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by kernel504(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2017
waledeji:
Ebos has gone soooo low.... No more intelligent post from them again, too bad

Painful Afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by conductor11: 8:52pm On May 13, 2017
bantudark1:

you are talking as if average nigerians care were you go....declare war and get biafra...get biafra in a peaceful way my foot....

nigerians know you will not get biafra only with propaganda....sooooo,why should we care??...

we are too busy with boko haram anyways...we realy dont care about biafra...when you declare war to get biafraits then we will take una serious.....till then,keep on making noise online and we will keep on defending nigeria online....
This one is already crying grin. You should defeat Boko Haram with less than 1000 fighters after 5 years before we can talk about Biafra.

Oh, you think 2017 is 1967 when Britain, USA, Russia and others will help you throw bombs at Igbo children and you'll beat your hairy chest?

Don't worry, by the time Biafrans will be advancing from Ondo side and Boko Haram will be raping your women from Osun front, you'll see that war is not the same as spitting ewedu on your keyboard, Mr. Internet warrior. cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by Basic123: 8:53pm On May 13, 2017
waledeji:
Ebos has gone soooo low.... No more intelligent post from them again, too bad

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by bantudark1: 8:54pm On May 13, 2017
Kdon2:

you are contradicting yourself man. Damn! Get sense abeg.

i wonder...if they were not nigerians we would be making fun of them day and night...how can you abuse your own self....

but their way of thinking is ridiculous sha....!!!!... undecided

they must be very foolish to expose their minds to us like this although they know that nigerians have a very bad mouth.... undecided

we see their weakness but we are not allowed to finish them off...some are our friends,some our wifes,husbands.... undecided

crazy situation..... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds / Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time / Nigeria To Build $1.3 Billion Zungeru Hydropower Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.