Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (8278 Views)

Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Saraki, Ganduje, Tinubu, Sambo, Jonathan Arrive Minna For IBB Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by conductor11: 8:56pm On May 13, 2017
bantudark1:

stop been so cheap with your igbo minds....

fayose is a rubbish man...how can you like that basstard that took kanu your leader from behind...

which type of inferiority complex you people have sef??....??
Fayose, the only cone head with a spine is who you're calling a rubbish man?

You will go and call your parents after I finish dealing with you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by bantudark1: 9:00pm On May 13, 2017
conductor11:

Fayose, the only cone head with a spine is who you're calling a rubbish man?

You will go and call your parents after I finish dealing with you cheesy

which spine??..the only spine that fool has is his eye glasses....

wait a minute....did you just called that moronn a cone head??...i tut he was your governor from the south yeast now?....

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by bantudark1: 9:11pm On May 13, 2017
conductor11:

This one is already crying grin. You should defeat Boko Haram with less than 1000 fighters after 5 years before we can talk about Biafra.

Oh, you think 2017 is 1967 when Britain, USA, Russia and others will help you throw bombs at Igbo children and you'll beat your hairy chest?

Don't worry, by the time Biafrans will be advancing from Ondo side and Boko Haram will be raping your women from Osun front, you'll see that war is not the same as spitting ewedu on your keyboard, internet warrior. cheesy cheesy wink

the americans didnt help any side...the british,well the british,pride things...the russians were ready to help biafra but ojukwu was not smart enough...

nigeria wayod the russians to help....

you shouldnt be talking so evil....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by ettybaba(m): 9:28pm On May 13, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Always talking about someone greater than his forefathers 2000x in their back. This is what made awolowlo testify to the greatness of N5 otapipia.

Thank your goodness I'm in a happy mood now. I wouldn't want to knock your ewedu gulping cone skull to position this evening. cheesy
Ojukrook wold be too cowardly and ugly to unlace the shoes of my forefathers.
Get that to your numb skull.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At IBB's Daughter's Wedding by conductor11: 11:24pm On May 13, 2017
ettybaba:

Ojukrook wold be too cowardly and ugly to unlace the shoes of my forefathers.
Get that to your numb skull.
Guess this ones are the small small afonja fishlings. Your elders probably didn't tell you how your forefather oduduwa/lucifer fell from the sky and crushed his skull due to treachery and arrogance like you're doing now. grin grin

What was the question again? Well, if you tell me any cone head dead, alive or yet to be born that is richer than Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu (worth $40bn with adjusted inflation), I'll change my name to Bola and join you guys in eating fulani asses for daily bread day and night. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Talks Hot On How To Tackle Youth Unemployment, Poverty, Poor Education / Benue: Appeal Court Affirms APC's Udende / President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.