Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) (1982 Views)

Divorce Or Separation? / Tares Among The Wheat! / According To The Bible Is There Any Difference Between Divorce And Separation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2017
TOPIC: THE WHEAT AND THE CHAFF (THE GREAT SEPARATION, PART 2)

Main Text: Mathew 3:11-12
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Prerequisite text: Mathew 13:24-30
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bunrn them[/u]: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Note: The Part 1 of this message is an Audio Message that is titled ‘The Wheat and The Tares’, (The Great Separation, Part 1)

Brief Summary of the Part 1 of this teaching
An audio message was preached titled ‘The Wheat and The Tares’ (When Men Slept), or otherwise called the Great Separation, Part 1. That message is the official Part 1 of this message. The Part 1 is based on the prerequisite text, Mathew 13:24-30, which is quoted above. You can look for the message on our YouTube Channel/website.

Few of the things mentioned in that audio teaching are as below.

1. The Wheat is a different plant. The Tare is a different plant.

2. Though, the Wheat and the Tares are different plants, yet they grow together on the same field.

3. The Wheat is a food. The Tare is poisonous.

4. Both Wheat and Tares look alike and so make separation difficult.

5. To separate the Tares from the wheat, you must harvest all the plants on the field, look carefully and then gather the wheat into the basket and is brought home (This is the first separation)

6. The Tare is gathered in bundles and burned by fire. (Note: The Judgment of the tare is fire).

Of all the six points listed above, the one that is much related to the teaching here is that after separating the wheat from the tares, the tares are burnt by fire. Please, don’t forget this.

Who is a Tare?
Mathew 13:37-39
37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one[/u];

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

From the Words of The Lord, Jesus Christ, above, the Tares are all sinners, all who reject the Gospel, all unbelievers and so on. In one word, the tares are all the children of the devil (John 8:44, 1 John 3:8a). The wicked one is the devil and the tares are all the children of the devil.

John 8: 44
44 "[u]You are of your father the devil
, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature; for he is a liar, and the father of lies.

1 John 3:8a
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil;

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYLvzB-Qlw&t=2s]For other manifestations and interpretations of Tares as led by the Holy Spirit, listen to this audio message[/url].

Main Introduction
The teaching we are looking at is titled ‘The Wheat and The Chaff’ (The Great Separation, Part 2). This topic resembles the Part 1 so much that if you did not look at the two topics carefully you may thing the two are the same.

Let me stress the similarity and the difference to avoid confusion. The common factor of both teachings is ‘The Wheat’. The first message is centered on the separation between ‘The Wheat and The Tares’. This present message centers on the separation between ‘The Wheat and The Chaff’.

Another common factor of these two messages is the separation – the separation of the wheat from the tares and the separation of the wheat from the chaff. I called these separations ‘the great separations, Part 1 and 2 respectively’.

The separation of the tares from the wheat is done in the field. The Lord, Jesus Christ, refers to the field as the world. By this is meant that the unbelievers will be separated from the believers. But the second separation between the wheat and the chaff is done at the threshing floor. By this is meant that the fake believers will be separated from the true believers.

What we are trying to examine here in this teaching is to find out what is meant by the wheat, the chaff and the threshing floor. Also, this message is aimed at sensitizing ourselves that the great separation will soon take place.

This message is divided into three parts.

1. The Process of Separating the Chaff from the Wheat
2. The Two Types of Separation
3. Which Believers are The Chaff and which are the Wheat?

The Process of Separating the Wheat from the Chaff
To separate the wheat from the chaff the procedures below are carried out.

1. The tares is separated from the wheat on the field during harvest by close examination. See the processes mentioned above.

2. The tares are gathered together and burnt with fire.

3. The wheat are gathered into the master’s barn and taken to the threshing floor for further separation.

4. At the threshing floor, the chaff is separated from the wheat.

5. To separate the chaff from the wheat, you beat the wheat continuously with a rod. As you do this, the chaff which is the peels covering the wheat breaks off gradually. After doing this thoroughly, you will get a mixture of both the wheat and the chaffs that have peeled off the back of the wheat.

6. To finally remove the chaff from the mixture, you will now fan or blow the mixture of both the wheat and the chaff with air or wind.

7. As you blow the mixture with the wind, the wind carries the chaff to one place, while the wheat remains. This is similar to the process of blowing fried groundnut to remove the peels.

8. The chaff are then gathered to one place and burned by fire while the wheat are now finally taken home by the master.

9. Both the tares that are separated from the field and the chaff that are now separated at the threshing floor respectively now get the same judgment – burning by fire. (Mathew 3:12, 13:30). This means that both unbelievers and sinful/fake believers get the same judgment.

To understand the major processes involved in separating the wheat from the chaff, see the short video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG_0t7sIQ-c

10. The following points are to be noted.

1. The field is the world.

2. The tares that are separated from the wheat on the field are the children of the devil. Their judgement is fire.

3. The wheat that are gathered from the field and are taken to the threshing floor for further separation are the Christians that believe the gospel.

4. The threshing floor is the church. This is where all those who receive the gospel are taken to for further refining through the Word of God.

5. The beating of the wheat is the Word of God that all believers hear at the church.

John 17:17
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

6. The wind that was applied to blow away the chaff that is separated is the Holy Ghost.

Jphn 16:13a
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:

It is through both the Word of God and the Holy Spirit that a believer can know the complete truth of God.

7. The real and the final wheat that the master will take to his home are the Christians that submit themselves to the complete truth of the Word of God and obey it and yield themselves to the leading of the Holy Spirit and did not grieve Him.

8. The chaff are the Christians that choose what to obey in the Word of God and refused to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.

9. Both the wheat Christians and the chaff Christians will continue to sit together in the church until the day of separation just like the wheat and the chaff are mixed together before they are separated.

10. Jesus Christ is the One who will finally separate the wheat
Christian from the Chaff Christian.

Mathew 3:11-12
11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

11. The ‘wheat-Christian’ will follow the master to His home in heaven while the ‘chaff-Christian’ will be burned by fire – the same judgement with the tares – the children of the devil that never believed in Jesus nor came to church. What a terrible pity.

Mathew 13:30
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Mathew 3:

------------------------ to be continued below -----------------------

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2017
The Two Types of Separation
AFTER holiness, the next issue that God emphasizes repeatedly in the Bible is the issue of Separation. As much as He emphasizes holiness, He also emphasizes separation. But for this teaching, it is separation we are looking at.

There are two forms of separation emphasized in the bible. They are mentioned below with examples.

1. Come out from them or Be different from them type of Separation.

In this type of Separation, God calls His children to physically distance themselves from the wicked people or to be different in character from them. Few scriptural examples are given below.

Genesis 12:1
1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

Isaiah 52:11
11 Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD

Number 16:21
21 Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment.

2 Cor 6:17
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

Revelation 18:4
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

This form of separation is treated in great details here.

2. The Wheat and The Chaff type of Separation or simply put as The Great Separation.
This type of separation can also be found through the pages of the bible. In this type of separation, the counterfeit Christians will be separated from the genuine ones when Christ comes to rapture the church. This is where wheat and chaff comes to play. The genuine Christians are the wheat. The counterfeit ones are the chaff. It is a gross pity that the fake Christians will get the same reward as witches, herbalists, armed robbers, prostitutes, cultists, and those who never came to church nor believed in Jesus Christ as the Saviour. The chaff getting the same judgment as tares – burning by fire, is a great pity indeed!

This type of separation of the fake Christians from the truly born again ones is so serious that the Lord, Jesus Christ, dedicated a whole sermon to it and is documented in the whole of Mathew, Chapter 25.

The Lord taught about separation of the Foolish Virgins from the Wise Virgins in Mathew 25:1-13. He discussed the separation of the Unprofitable Servants from the Profitable Ones in Mathew 25:14-30 while in the rest of the chapter He discussed about separating the Goats from the Sheep.

The Christians that will be separated out as chaff
Based on the subjection of all Christians to The Word of God and The Holy Spirit, the following people will be separated out as chaff from the church of Christ.

1. Flesh and carnal Christians.
Romans 8:
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

2. All Christians that fail to obey the Voice of the Lord.
John 10:27
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

3. False Prophets
1. All those sent out by the enemy to pollute the church of Christ.

2. All those originally sent out by God but have now gone after the enemy for selfish purpose.

4. Foolish virgins
1. Those who failed to watch and prepare for the return of Jesus Christ.
Mathew 25:11-12
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

2. Those who did not team with the holy spirit in their preparation.
Revelation 22:17a
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come.

5. Unprofitable servants
1. Those who merchandise the gospel. (2 Peter 2:3)

2. Those who pervert the gospel. (Galatians 1:8-9)

3. Those who were called but diverted the anointing of God and went with another master.

4. Those who are called but are into secret sin. (Mathew 7:21-23)

5. All pastors who don’t preach the complete truth of God.

6. All Christians that fail to bear fruits. (John 15:2)
1. All the 9 fruits of the Holy Ghost as reeled out in (Galatians 5:22)

2. All those that have no fruit of repentance to show forth. (Mathew 3:10)

7. Those beaten about by false doctrines.

8. Lukewarm Christians (Revelation 3:16)
1. Neither hot nor cold

9. Worldly Christians
1. Christians that are worldly in dressing, in conduct, in the words of their mouth and everything (James 4:4)

2. All Christians that engage in carnivals, street jams, comedy in church, Halloweens, gamblings, and so on.

10. All Christians that are living in sin. (Revelation 21:8, 22:15)

Conclusion
The chaff will be separated from the Wheat very soon just as the tares have been are still being separated from it. Do not get the same judgement with unbelievers. Be ‘the wheat’ that the master will gather into His barn and take to His Home.

Summary
When the Lord send you out to preach. You are acting like His reaper or harvester (Mathew 13:30) that is sent to harvest the wheat for Him from the field. Any where you do the preaching is your own field. It may be on the street, in the market or in the bus etc.
As the harvester could not distinguish between the tare and the wheat until they harvested. You too cannot tell who will receive the Gospel you have gone to preach until after the message.

As the Lord’s reaper will harvest the wheat and take it to the threshing floor, you also will lead to Jesus Christ, who ever receive your Gospel, and then take them to Church.

As the wheat is subjected to further refining through beating and wind at the threshing floor, the new believers in Christ are further refined in the church through the Word of God and the leading of the Holy Spirit.

As the chaff is eventually separated from the wheat and burnt with fire, the fake Christians will also be separated from the truly born again Christians on the day of rapture.

Very soon, that great separation will take place.

Prayers
1. Lord, Jesus Christ, refine me with your Word as the wheat is refined at the threshing floor.
2. Holy Spirit, refine me with your wind and your fire as the wheat is refined at the threshing floor.
3. Lord, Jesus, do not let me receive the judgement of fire as unbelievers.
4. Lord, give me the grace to bear all the fruits of repentance.
5. Lord, remember me when you come to rapture the true believers.

Actions
Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,
• Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.
• Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see whether they match what the scriptures say.
• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.
• Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.
If your answers are NO, then you can repent today. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Kindly sincerely and faithfully pray the prayer of repentance below and make a determination never to commit sin again.

Prayer Of Repentance
Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.
Begin to read bible. Begin with the book of John. Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Always run away from SINS.

Need More Information?
For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com or visit us at www.jesuscoming1..com and please tell others to join us. We teach people deep word of God about holiness, righteousness and how to prepare for rapture. You can send email to us to receive the teachings, free.

We also send breaking news of end-time events that happen around the world to people with bible verses that match them. You can send email to us to receive them, free. You can also send email to us to receive this teaching in word document format.

Please, Share This Message. .
We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody misses the rapture. What are happening now are child’s play. In view of these, please, share our messages on different media to help circulate as fast as possible before Trumpet sounds. Also, you can drop a comment. Thank you. God bless you.

Shalom.

To Make Rapture:
Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him to save you.
Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.
Be filled with the Holy Spirit
Live in Holiness and Righteousness
Do all Restitutions
Cut off all worldliness.
Forgive all people.
Pray and fast.
Consecrate and study the bible.
Watch.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2017
The chaff shall be separated from the wheat, very soon. which one are you going to be?

1 Like

Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2017
BUILDING WEALTH OR SAVING SOULS IN MINISTRY
Jesus Christ, who shed His blood to redeem man, who raised dead and healed ALL that came to him did not have a place on earth to sleep.

Apostle Ayo Babalola of blessed memory, whom God used to raise 1 dead, healed about 90 lepers, restored the sight of scores of blind people and dozens of cripples in just about 3 weeks did not build a single room. But now, a university has been built in his name.

But the story is not the same in these lasts days. Our priorities have changed from souls to private jets, cathedrals, mansions in dubai, and so.
O Lord, when is the end-time revival going to sweep through this nation?

Very soon, the wheat shall be selected from the chaff

1 Like

Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 9:10pm On May 17, 2017
The chaff shall be burn with unquenchable fire.

1 Like

Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2017
The Contenders For the Faith shall be separated from the Pretenders in the Faith

1 Like

Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2017
The great separation is coming.

1 Like

Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
The great separation is on the way. Prepare to escape. Jesus is coming.
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
The Wise Virgins shall be separated from the foolish virgins.

The Profitable Servants shall be separated from the Unprofitable Ones.

The Sheep shall be separated from the Goats.

Which group will you belong to?
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
He that is holy, let him be holy still. He that is unrighteous, let him be unrighteous still.
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by mimopel(f): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Good evening....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray study the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo com

Or WhatsApp Daniel 08038261313....to book an interview God bless us

U can also quote this post with ur number
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Without holiness, no man shall see the Lord. Live holy.
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
THE GREAT SEPARATION IS COMING
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
The destination of the chaff of the chaff is fire. Don;t be a chaff to the Lord.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance and holiness.
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
The tares and the chaff shall receive the same punishment - burning by fire! Make sure you are neither the tares nor the chaff, but the wheat whom the master shall gathered into His barn!

1 Like

Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Soon those who contends for the crown of life shall be separated from the pretenders
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
For the wheat to be separated from the chaff. It has to be taken to the mountain and beater thoroughly.
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2019
mimopel:
Good evening....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray study the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo com

Or WhatsApp Daniel 08038261313....to book an interview God bless us

U can also quote this post with ur number

You can opem a fresh thread for that, not derailing pure evangelistic thread.
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2019
don't be a chaff. Be the real wheat.
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2019
The tares and the chaff will have the same punishment - burning by fire.
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Striveto enter at the narrow gate. The wide gate leads staright to damnation and perdition. Seek the narrow road and remain on it to the end.
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Do not be a goat among sheep. Be a true child of God.
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2019
Be the wheat, not the chaff

1 Like

Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
There's an ongoing separation going on in the church. Be among the remnant that stands for the Lord

1 Like

Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Only the remnant shall make it! Strive to be among them.
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
The Great tribulation has begun!

JESUS is coming. Stay ready to escape in Repentance, Watchfulness and Holiness.

1 Like

Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2020
Very soon, and the wise virgin shall be separated from the foolish virgin.
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Separation is coming. On whose side will you be; on the Lord's side or the enemy's?
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Soon, the great separation takes place.

Are you going to be the wheat or the tares?

Are you going to be the wheat or the chaff?

Makes a wise choice, today.
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Separation is coming. Are you going to be the chaff or wheat?
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by annyplenty(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Choose this day whom you will serve!
Re: The Wheat And The Chaff (the Great Separation, Part 2) by fergusen: 2:10pm On May 14, 2022
annyplenty:

He that is holy, let him be holy still. He that is unrighteous, let him be unrighteous still.
You sent a DM? Want to talk?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Quotes That Will Make You Think / Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? / Are You Prepared For The New World Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.