Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Are You Prepared For The New World Order - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Prepared For The New World Order (1985 Views)

2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? / Rapture, Are You Prepared? / New World Order Plan For 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Truthwords: 4:52am On Apr 09, 2022
There are several distractions in the world today . Do not be asleep. Be alert. I just thought i should share this video, its worth seeing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_T3SmA25JE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by ifex370(m): 7:03am On Apr 09, 2022
Truthwords:
There are several distractions in the world today . Do not be asleep. Be alert. I just thought i should share this video, its worth seeing

Cool

2 Likes

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Steep: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2022
Truthwords:

Yeap, I said it, that the Ukraine vv Russia War is all about deceiving people to long for a new world order.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Richwallet: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2022
Truthwords:

Of course this fake slap was a distraction yet it was more than that it was the transgender agenda. Serena and Venus and Jada Pinkett are all men who were given hormone treatment az small children. The NWO is rooted in teanshumanism just like it was in the Days of Noah. Hard times are cioming yes, food shortagesp, social credit, etc yet it doesnt make the slap a meaniliness distraction. Beware of false prophets who gaslight you because they are covering for wicked Blacks who are the heads of the Illuminati.

False prophets slant their information. They tell you Esau is White yet the Bible identifies him as ruddy skin like David. They tell you Rome is Edom yet give you White Rome. Rome is Black Edomites and they were Berbers who became the Moors. Rome was built by the Moors. Part of Esua married into Ishmael and therefore are Arabs. The original Arabs are Black like the original Israelites.

False prophets tell you lies on top of truth. They say we Africa reject homosexuality because its White European culture yet its another slant. Homosexuality is occult worship and a fundamental part of all pagan religion. So wherever the natives practiced witchcraft and had more than one God worship they performed homosexual acts to conjure and invoke those deities. False prophets are also those ignorant of metaphysical laws therefore unqualified to be priests.Before you can be a Roman Catholic priests you have to be trained in black magick. All the Levites were trained priests and the prophets were as well.
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Richwallet: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2022
Richwallet:
Jesuits admit 64 rape, pedophilia cases
BY AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSEMAY 27, 2021 2:06 AM
SANTIAGO: The Jesuit congregation of Chile has acknowledged that its priests sexually abused 64 people, including 34 children which is known as pedophilia, between 2005 and 2020, according to a report from the Catholic order obtained by Agence France-Presse on Tuesday (Wednesday in Manila).

Eleven Jesuit priests were found guilty following an internal investigation of 'abusive situations with a sexual connotation' involving underage victims, according to the report by the Society of Jesus, known colloquially as the Jesuits.

Of the perpetrators, 'five have died, three are currently under strict professional supervision plans and another three are no longer part of the Society of Jesus,' said the order.

1 Like

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2022
@Truthwords

In 2 days it would be 3months since my 2nd Covid 19 vaccine dose. How much longer should I wait to see the so called devastation you have been predicting?

1 Like

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2022
Truthwords:

A gnat bit my arse last night, is that also a sign of the New World Order? LoLz!
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Richwallet: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2022
LordReed:

A gnat bit my arse last night, is that also a sign of the New World Order? LoLz!

Gaslighting. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2022
Richwallet:

Gaslighting. grin

LoLz! When Will Smith slapping Chris Rock is a sign of the New World Order then it is obvious you fellas are the biggest gaslighters there are. Bwahahahahaha!

But what is most funny is you are gaslighting yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Richwallet: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! When Will Smith slapping Chris Rock is a sign of the New World Order then it is obvious you fellas are the biggest gaslighters there are. Bwahahahahaha!

The only funny guys are the ones trusting sodomites.

1 Like

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Truthwords: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
LordReed:
@Truthwords

In 2 days it would be 3months since my 2nd Covid 19 vaccine dose. How much longer should I wait to see the so called devastation you have been predicting?

Relax, you are not out of the tunnel yet
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Truthwords:

Relax, you are not out of the tunnel yet
When will I be?
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by SolMaximus: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
FEAR BASED ELITES are the DIABOLICAL SATANIC ANTI-HUMANITY NWO against the EVOLUTION/ASCENSION of HUMANITY/THE HUMAN SPECIES -

FEAR BASED ELITES:
-Carries out Oppression
-Dwell on humiliation based rituals
-Focus on shaming others to control behavior

LIBERATION OF HUMANITY
-Builds and supports the community and each other
-Dwell on positive affirmations
-Focus on true freedom and choice in society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 5:18am On Jun 23, 2022
7 months after 1st dose and 5 months after 2nd, still here, Truthwords.
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Truthwords: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
LordReed:
7 months after 1st dose and 5 months after 2nd, still here, Truthwords.

Relax,you go still chop. some people started seeing their own 2 years after taking it in 2020. You go still collect. Its been long i made updates here due to my work schedule , admin bans and change of location here in CND . None of you that took those doses of covid vaccine is free, consequences comes faster for some. But consequences comes for all. mark my words
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Richwallet: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pedophilia is the New World Order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=habnns8WW4Y

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthwords:

Relax,you go still chop. some people started seeing their own 2 years after taking it in 2020. You go still collect. Its been long i made updates here due to my work schedule , admin bans and change of location here in CND . None of you that took those doses of covid vaccine is free, consequences comes faster for some. But consequences comes for all. mark my words

LoLz! The 1st anybody got the vaccine was in December 2020 so its not quite 2 years so easy with the claims. Hopefully I will be here to update you in the next 2 years of how I am yet to see any side effects. Bwahahahahahaha!
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 5:45am On Jul 05, 2023
@Truthwords

It's been 18+months since my 1st dose of the vaccine. Still here. No horns or wings either. LMFAO!
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Truthwords: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
LordReed:
@Truthwords

It's been 18+months since my 1st dose of the vaccine. Still here. No horns or wings either. LMFAO!
Bros relax , it's turn by turn for all those that took, your name still dey the list
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Truthwords:

Bros relax , it's turn by turn for all those that took, your name still dey the list

Bwahahahahahaha! So 20months in we still haven't been dropping like flies or growing horns, yet you still believe the nonsense you are spewing. SMH. LMAO!
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Truthwords: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahahaha! So 20months in we still haven't been dropping like flies or growing horns, yet you still believe the nonsense you are spewing. SMH. LMAO!

Relax , be patient, na turn by turn for all of una wey take am. Currently there are several court cases in the UK concerning the damages and deaths caused by the Vax. All of you have no idea what's gonna hit soon

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2023
Truthwords:

Relax , be patient, na turn by turn for all of una wey take am. Currently there are several court cases in the UK concerning the damages and deaths caused by the Vax. All of you have no idea what's gonna hit soon

Bwahahahahaha! So now that we have entered the 2 year mark which was you folks previous timeline for when we would be dropping like flies, suddenly you shift the goal post to 10 years. Keep deceiving yourself. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Truthwords.

2 whole years have passed and I am still here. L.MAO!
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by KnownUnknown: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
LordReed:

Let me try!!!

P Diddy aka Brother Love is an unscrupulous hedonist! NWO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E&pp=ygUZbmV3IHdvcmxkIG9yZGVyIHdyZXN0bGluZw%3D%3D
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by KnownUnknown: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
Richwallet:

The only funny guys are the ones trusting sodomites.

The Sodomites are unfairly targeted! No one ever talks about the Gomorrahites!
As a Gomorrahite, I am grateful!!
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Truthwords: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
LordReed:
Truthwords.

https://twitter.com/bambkb/status/1563933939659595777?t=hfffxYx6-TNVlXW7ux5q2g&s=19

Dey Play . Some people suffer from short term effects, some from mid term effects, some from long term effects, but they all get to suffer the effect at some point in time . I am not wishing you bad but wait your turn, it's on its way

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Truthwords: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
LordReed:
Truthwords.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
Truthwords:

https://twitter.com/bambkb/status/1563933939659595777?t=hfffxYx6-TNVlXW7ux5q2g&s=19

Dey Play . Some people suffer from short term effects, some from mid term effects, some from long term effects, but they all get to suffer the effect at some point in time . I am not wishing you bad but wait your turn, it's on its way

LMAO! I did a whole battery of tests recently for annual physical including HIV and I am good, thanks for asking. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
Truthwords:

grin grin grin grin

Yeah and they planned to monitor the so called research subjects how? LoLz.
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Truthwords: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO! I did a whole battery of tests recently for annual physical including HIV and I am good, thanks for asking. Bwahahahahaha!

Keep consoling yourself. You know you made a bad decision

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Truthwords:

Keep consoling yourself. You know you made a bad decision

LoLz. Dude you are the one consoling yourself after your so called devastation failed to materialise. Bwahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Word ["amen"] / The Mark Of The Beast. Have You Broken The Code? / God Wants You To Manifest His Power & His Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.