Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday (60462 Views)

Toyin Abraham Refuses To Give Her Street Fans Money, Gets Blocked (Photos) / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Mr Ibu's Wife & Her Daughter In A Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Boyooosa(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2017
emeijeh:
I know E-money.
I knew the late Ezego of the '90s.

Who is Eze money again?

Nice car tho'
I DID NOT READ UR MENTION B4 I ADVISED HIM ABOUT EZE-EGO IN THE 90s, HELP ME ADVISE HIM TOO SINCE YOU KNOW THE OLD MAN TOO.
Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Lemonade01(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by lrdval: 10:03pm On May 13, 2017
EZE MONEY AKA KING OF FRUSTERS 1 OF MBAISE..IN OWERRI...any G boy that dosnt know you in owerri, na learner...next is chinkaffi

2 Likes

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by tabisegroup(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2017
My own will be jet.. Am waiting for them to finish manufacturing before I now Marry
Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Our Afonja brothers and the zombies will not be happy about this especially Omenka and Ngeneukwenu
When someone's real life worths nothing more than a pint of salt, such person would surely find solace in tribal bashing on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by BabaCommander: 10:08pm On May 13, 2017
Admin401:
i wish i was 1 year old again, life was much easier
Driving fake cars and cooking fake soup. It's much better than the real thing.
Your fake 'eyebrow' fake 'eye lashes' fake butts, etc neva still do you?
Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 13, 2017
LADIES and Money.

When a Lady Loves you so much.., just know that she has smelt wealth from a far.
They don't think twice when money is involved.

That a Lady spends so much time with you, is because she hasn't seen a better person

Just Pray she doesn't encounter such a person, else you will extinct...
If a BILLY GOAT wins 10million Naira this moment, there are several Ladies waiting to propose to that goat.
........this is applicable mostly to our Local Ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Epraize(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2017
This generation is done. Next
Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by isweetmma(f): 10:10pm On May 13, 2017
Vewy nice smiley
Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Leebeedo(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2017
Oh Nairaland! Where art thy glory. Is this the kind of news that makes front page now? - person buy toy for him pickin. Una don worse pass PM news oh

1 Like

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by terrezo2002(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2017
Worshippers of money everywhere. The love of money is the root of all evil.
Money is just a tool in our hands. It is for meeting needs. Don't be afraid to lose it because it comes and go. Don't give praise or adoration to money. When money controls a person, the person is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by larrypourl(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2017
I like the wife or baby mama's watch grin

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices.

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Oluwasegun664(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Our Afonja brothers and the zombies will not be happy about this especially Omenka and Ngeneukwenu

For ur mind

2 Likes

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by vRendoh(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2017
Congrat Boy....Daddy you can teach he young boy how to build one
Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 13, 2017
When dem catch this one now for thailand him go cry pass Justin Timberlake when Britney leave am.
Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 13, 2017
When dem catch this one now him go cry pass Justin Timberlake when Britney leave am.
Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by MrCork: 10:49pm On May 13, 2017
emeijeh:
I know E-money.
I knew the late Ezego of the '90s.

Who is Eze money again?

Nice car tho'

...U NO HIM BUT HE DONT NO U...
STOP LYIN JORRRR!!(no oofensece)/
angry

1 Like

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by SalamRushdie: 10:52pm On May 13, 2017
Eze money with a ten year old x5 which he bought 3rd hand ..see the compound sef ..What kind of propaganda is this

3 Likes

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Nkemdirimagbii: 10:56pm On May 13, 2017
That is how we roll it, Biafrans no dey carry last. Eze ego continue Happy day to both of YOU.
Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Bekimbo(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2017
Mortiple:
Another money-miss-road on the rise.

Eze Money means Eze Ego; both means King of Money.

Emphasizes more on what you mean by money miss road

1 Like

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Bekimbo(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Eze money with a ten year old x5 which he bought 3rd hand ..see the compound sef ..What kind of propaganda is this

Really?

So can we see your own

2 Likes

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Goodnuel: 11:04pm On May 13, 2017
Admin401:
i wish i was 1 year old again, life was much easier
Driving fake cars and cooking fake soup. It's much better than the real thing.
How can fake soup be better than the real soup again??

Hian angry angry angry
Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by smith666999(m): 11:06pm On May 13, 2017
which car is BMW Jeep again?

1 Like

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Tisham20(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2017
I don't give a f**k

1 Like

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by CyrusTheGreat: 11:07pm On May 13, 2017
What a waste of money. Hundreds of thousands of Naijans living on less than $1 US dollars a day and people fetishise a wasteful pig who wastes what would be hundreds of fortunes to them to buy a stupid toy-car for his son. Pathetic.

Why is this person newsworthy again? Because they are rich? Seems the colonial mentality is alive and well in nigeria. Stop worshiping the pigs.
Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Kaycee625(m): 11:16pm On May 13, 2017
Wow na my classmate for CIC be this o, O town boy, I dey feel your swag

1 Like

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Duru009(m): 11:23pm On May 13, 2017
Igbos are always on the raise!!!!
Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 13, 2017
E-Money .002. Hmmmm.

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 13, 2017
Another criminal.

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 13, 2017
Oya..find out who this criminal is and send me a report ASAP.

Re: Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday by skalash: 12:56am On May 14, 2017
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.