Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo (60465 Views)

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins / Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by GistMore8: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2019
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has alleged that Deji Adeleke, billionaire businessman and father of singer, Davido is expecting a child soon.

According to Kemi Olunloyo post shared on Instagram;

“So happy for #BabaOlowo Deji Adeleke expecting a baby soon with his girlfriend. This lovely young lady in her late 20’s has been sent to America to coop like Chioma cooped in UK. Davido gets double joy. New baby & new sibling in 12 mos. For the baba ke! A new OBO.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3-GMG4FwM9/?igshid=1povm4rwn5os8

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/kemi-olunloyo-reveals-davidos-father-is-expecting-child-with-young-girlfriend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by GistMore8: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2019

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by DonBenny77(m): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2019
grin
Life would have been boring without Aunty Kemi.

346 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by SODbaba2(m): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2019
This woman is as useless as my left hand

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by nlPoster: 8:33am On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:
as useless as my left hand

Stop this please, you are grown.

227 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by MiniImportation: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2019
The way hanti kemi dey do her things don de fear me wallahi, oya obo the prison employer no need to give me or anybody 1millon to help locate hanti kemi

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by NOC1(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:

Who told you that your right hand is even useful?
let us be civil in comments

304 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by GistMore8: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by nlPoster: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2019
NOC1:

Who told you that your right hand is even useful?
let us be civil in comments

The level of primitiveness is worrisome.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Johnnyessence(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2019
GistMore8:
See more here >> http://gistmore.com/kemi-olunloyo-reveals-davidos-father-is-expecting-child-with-young-girlfriend
na lie jare, wetin she dey talk. Na trash again as expected from her.
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by athaboi(f): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ate you kidding me
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by dapsoneh: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
WHO LET THIS DOG OUT? WHO! WHO!! WHO!!!
WHAT IS IT WITH HER OBSESSION ABOUT THE ADELEKE FAMILY?
U SAID CHIOMA GAVE BIRTH ONLY TO BE A LIE
MAKE DEM JUST FIND 1OOK THEY ARE NOT USING DASH THIS WOMAN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Boatswain: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gidi gba.... Like father like S....

21 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Onyi22(f): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
G
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by OgwuEgo1: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
nairalandposter:

The level of primitiveness is worrisome.
I'm a left hand man and my left is very useful
I eat with it too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by tillaman(m): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin
Only God knows what davido family did to this Aunty Kemi they don too suffer for her hand gan
But Aunty Kemi is always right sha, her source mad gan ni

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by padi94(m): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
H
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Tembebe: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Fresh family. Money speaking, chai!!!
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by OgwuEgo1: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin

adeleke family just dey spread like mustard seed grin

money good sha
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by OgbanjeProphet: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Aunty Kemi has come again ooh.
This one fit be true shaaa. Aunty Kemi has a reliable spy in Adeleke's household.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Musakunleobi: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kemi again? This woman Don dey get sense ooo
Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by MZEE01: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Aunty Kemi is a pre-google. She got all her says right and accurate.

She is one of the most import women in Nigeria right now. She is one of the reasons our Nigerian celebrities are mindful of telling us giant lies.

She's an asset. She deserves respect in some ways, not insults. cool

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by ajebuter(f): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
SODbaba2:

You would be surprised she could be right..

It has happened many times..

16 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by stanliwise(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
After reading this post, I just received a scholarship to study abroad. Everyone help me thank the mod that push this life changing story to the front page.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by elgramz: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
I think pastor ibiyeome actually did the country a favour when he took this woman out of circulation

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Bobolanko(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
There is definitely something between this Davido and ANTY Kemi that they are not telling us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by kestolove95(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
I believe her o...baso mompha take b like joke wen she break d news

21 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by tfash96(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Federal Government won't find something to do now.. More psychiatric hospitals need to be built.. Many are mad but few are roaming.. Even if she's right how's that her fucking business

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight / BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.