Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Alga-like Substance Found Inside A Pack Of "Capri-sonne" Pix - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alga-like Substance Found Inside A Pack Of "Capri-sonne" Pix (481 Views)

Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / Big Snake Found Inside Delsu Hostel Toilet Last Night / Female Students Pack Refuse With Bare Hands In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alga-like Substance Found Inside A Pack Of "Capri-sonne" Pix by hercatonchires(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2017
I took a pack of capri-sonne today out of the carton, the size looked a bit unusual. I chose not to give this one to my daughter coz of my suspicion. I refrigerated it for few minutes and decided to chill out with it. After a few sips(it tasted okay smiley ) , the flow seemed to have been restricted. I took the straw my daughter used to drink hers to see if the straw was the issue, but the result was the same.
I double checked the expiry date to ensure it's intact.
At this point, I had no other option than to trim the edge of the pack and pour into a container (I used a container with white internal coating). After pouring the content into the container, lo and behold, the liquid contained an algae-like substance, just similar to the green stuff extracted from jerry-cans or kegs used for storing water over a long time.
I almost puked at the sight.

I didn't share this to hurt "Capri-Sonne", but to warn everyone. Try as much as possible to empty the content of drinks, juices or whatever liquid that isn't in a transparent bottle.
I had this encounter with Capri-Sonne, yours might be with Viju, Bobo, Lucozade boost, ribena, CWAY or even the regular Coca-Cola, Lacassera etc.
Especially for the sake of those little kids who take them along with their lunch kits every now and then.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed and prevention is better than cure.

cc lalasticlala,Mynd44

Re: Alga-like Substance Found Inside A Pack Of "Capri-sonne" Pix by Airborne02(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2017
embarassed
Re: Alga-like Substance Found Inside A Pack Of "Capri-sonne" Pix by forMom(f): 7:38pm On May 13, 2017
ewww
yama yama
Re: Alga-like Substance Found Inside A Pack Of "Capri-sonne" Pix by forMom(f): 7:38pm On May 13, 2017
yama yama caprison
Re: Alga-like Substance Found Inside A Pack Of "Capri-sonne" Pix by hercatonchires(m): 6:06pm On May 14, 2017
forMom:
yama yama caprison

You sound like you've also had an encounter with'em. Share your experience please.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Nddc Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For 2017 Now / JAMB 2017 UTME Results Released | See Details On How To Check Your Result / Flyingdove Institute,abuja To Start FUT Minna Degree Programs In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.