Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? (5664 Views)

MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 14, 2017
forreelinc:

Yinmu! I mean that is why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah angel kingsolex1
Mtchew
U neva look una pastors wey dey sleep with choristers and prostitutes and people's wives
And the one that endanger people's lives for an extra buck

Na foul language you dey look

can u address ur imam with such vague language.
Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 14, 2017
forreelinc:

undecided hmmm how did you know that?
Was that the lie your boyfriend told to get you to drop your shorts?
Don't be deceived o Muslims frown at homosexuality
i am a man, and I know Hausa culture very well as a middle beltan
Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by ipobbigot7: 11:44am On May 14, 2017
ChaleeBendel:
Two Christians fighting a just cause.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5309431_untitled21_jpeg94c55e156f23909c7252bddc5dcdd2a1

Kanu is not a Christian he practices Judaism and Judaism isn't Christianity.
Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by forreelinc(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
i am a man

undecided
My point exactly ol boy.
why wud you be learning gay slangs if you aren't one?

Alaniyiokorausa:

And I know Hausa gay culture very well as a middle beltan
Fixed!
Mr 1 day middle beltan
Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 14, 2017
forreelinc:

undecided
My point exactly ol boy.
why wud you be learning gay slangs if you aren't one?

Fixed!
Mr 1 day middle beltan

that your people practice gay as their culture , is that too big to understand ? I don't want to start suspecting you oo.
Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by forreelinc(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
that your people practice gay as their culture , is that too big to understand ?

Okay its now my people it is no longer my slave masters? Smh
Oya lemme pretend to take you seriously for a second, where is your proof that hausas practice homosexuality as a cultural norm? Do you have an article? Is there a Wikipedia fact study to back this up? And don't tell me you are from the middle belt becos i know its not true

Alaniyiokorausa:

I don't want to start suspecting you oo.

Did I say anything to warrant this suspicion?
I mean you are the one that knows what hausa people call gay in their language so you are the one on trial here bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure / Court Orders INEC To Publish All Ogun Labour Party Legislative Candidates / Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.