Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) (58434 Views)

Miss Ihiala, Anambra Beauty Contestant Goes Viral (Photo) / Enugu Beauty Queen Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School(Video) / Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by clems88(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol Nigerian audiences can be savages
so annoying undecided
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by cuteme88(f): 11:07pm On May 13, 2017
shocked Jesuuuuu Baba!

No wonder my Pastor was preaching last week that "Never u marry a lady because of her Beauty but Brain and character!"
I think say i be Olodo but i don see my elder Aka Miss Rivers grin grin grin

Lemme come N arrange my marriage lol!

Sha oooh! Most times over excitement may make u misinterpret things and even fail the most simple question. So I don't blame her for that.

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 13, 2017
This sh*t has been trending on instagram all day.
Dumb girl. Dummy. Olodo.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Mznaett: 11:08pm On May 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
grin grin grin

She is likely more intelligent than this..

She suffered from stage fright, it makes you look unbelievably stupid grin

The laughter of the crowd just made her more tense and to make more mistakes

Thanks for this...
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by mulblizzy(f): 11:08pm On May 13, 2017
Guess she made it to the finals through the other room
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by tunchi014(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2017
Hoe Shiittt, u kidding me right?
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by thesuave10(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2017
[/b] THIS LADY IS SMART.

IT'S JUST TENSION

[b]
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by jerry20019(m): 11:10pm On May 13, 2017
Ekwesu ewe phone number. Jesu!
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 13, 2017
Zabilon007:
Slay mama.... Carry Brazilian hair put for empty skull...

Dead..... cry
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by mulblizzy(f): 11:14pm On May 13, 2017
thesuave10:
[/b]You guys should leave my babe alone. None of y'all can do half of what she did so shut the hell up!! It's not easy being up there. She's smarter than most of y'all dum asses. All that is cuz of tension. [b]

did you just say #TENSION#

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by thesuave10(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2017
mulblizzy:
did you just say #TENSION#

Yes the stage and everything
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by mulblizzy(f): 11:17pm On May 13, 2017
thesuave10:

Yes the stage and everything
Hahahah. Well she should better brace up and deal with the stage fright. Because that excuse wont last forever
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by martineverest(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
grin grin grin

She is likely more intelligent than this..

She suffered from stage fright, it makes you look unbelievably stupid grin

The laughter of the crowd just made her more tense and to make more mistakes
u are very intelligent bro.... Thumbs up
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by thesuave10(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2017
mulblizzy:
Hahahah. Well she should better brace up and deal with the stage fright. Because that excuse wont last forever

It's not meant to last forever Cuz she's going to learn from this and make a better performance in the future
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by mulblizzy(f): 11:22pm On May 13, 2017
thesuave10:

It's not meant to last forever Cuz she's going to learn from this and make a better performance in the future
I hope so
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by babino22: 11:23pm On May 13, 2017
This one pass my Agbara
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:27pm On May 13, 2017
martineverest:
u are very intelligent bro.... Thumbs up

Thanks chief...i remain humble
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by khutiesteph(f): 11:32pm On May 13, 2017
Oh mai God
Wahrisdis lobbish

Abeg shift make I faint
This wan done weak me
Slay mama

2 Likes

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by agrovick(m): 11:36pm On May 13, 2017
In Falz voice; Slay Queen has desgrazed her hole generation, hoelori.

The only thing annoying is the arse lickers who make these brain dead lasses feel important
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by davidque007(m): 11:36pm On May 13, 2017
Putty brain. How sad

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by ayindejimmy(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2017
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Alvino1(m): 11:41pm On May 13, 2017
luckyz4rea:
Nne are you serious? Anyways, she responded based on what she understood the question to mean!

Thank you very much!..
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by kelspascal(m): 11:41pm On May 13, 2017
Super Blockhead

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by omoranmilowo: 11:43pm On May 13, 2017
Not her fault. That was the level of her understanding
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by ocelot2006(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2017
Coconut head.

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by crackhouse(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2017
They should check her nervous system maybe it's vibrating.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2017
Oh my God

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Nature8(m): 11:49pm On May 13, 2017
That's Slay Queen for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 13, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Most fine gals get coconut water for brain.

I ain't hating cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 13, 2017
kelspascal:
Super Blockhead
grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 13, 2017
Now, This is one problem with Nigeria. Many will insult the girl bla bla, but they don't address/ insult the root cause and medium by which the girl got to that platform. Now, what I mean is this.. were there no preliminaries, were there no judges or screening agents. Obviously, she either slept her way through or bribed her way through. Thats the case with many situation/ opportunities/ sectors of the Nigerian economy. Mediocrity is preferred to "meritocracy" as long as one can bribe/ pay a way through. This is why Nigeria is never too far from embarassment. I believe many will remember the Miss Anambra case.
For the lady, I have heard some say she answered the question the way she understood it. When one answers a question different from the answer an examiner expect, one is said to have failed. She failed. She should go back to school and learn English. Modelling and beauty peagants is for the classy and not trashy. Ladies as this should focus on local/ community volunteering skills. Thats where their prowess has created a niche. If she is thinking she will become miss Nigeria one day, he dream is dead before birth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by kkboy(m): 12:01am On May 14, 2017
Beauty without brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / Kleopatra Vargas Wins Miss Toddler USA America Nation 2021 / Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.