Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos (92395 Views)

Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by airex(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2017
AmALeo:
Share if this makes sense, like if it doesn't
Na only u waka come
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Omofunaab2: 11:05pm On May 13, 2017
Kennydoc:
IBB's daughter got married and the whole country was there. Obj's son now got married and 'nobody' showed up. Is Obj that irrelevant in Nigeria?

Probably people are tired of attending obasanjo's children weddings.

Too many kids

4 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 13, 2017
Watch out for planes crashing and politicians dying.

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by saintruky(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2017
Tolexander:
How many pikin Obasanjo born self!
Obasanjo sef nor know how many pikin him born

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by terrezo2002(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2017
Why is the bridesmaid putting on crown. Is she the one wedding?
Must they make the cake so high? We know it is a wealthy wedding ceremony.
Too many unnecessary things sha

2 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by mckazzy(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2017
Happy married life to the new couples. To the singles and searching sisters on NL, kindly attend the church service at....

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 13, 2017
Baba really had fun at this wedding. lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by squarelead(m): 11:31pm On May 13, 2017
When rich man pikin marries rich man pikin.

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 13, 2017
Bride and groom. Yet to see an obj child ft completely looks like the mum.

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Nature8(m): 11:36pm On May 13, 2017
The rich are getting richer..

Congrats to them.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Stbottle(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=Kennydoc post=56496562]IBB's daughter got married and the whole country was there. Obj's son now got married and 'nobody' showed up. Is Obj that irrelevant in Nigeria? [/quote

Was waiting for som1 to say this....you be free drowning mumu
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by caremaster: 12:01am On May 14, 2017
Money is talking at this Obasanjo Son's wedding. more pictures at Nigeria Newspaper

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:04am On May 14, 2017
mayoor15:
You can do all these and you are still looking for a job, he who has a head has no neck and vice versa, God help you in your job search
It doesn't necessarily mean fulltime job, contract, part-time, remote, etc
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:08am On May 14, 2017
Sammiel:
Mehn...everything about big men is big. Big money, big cake, big cars, big wife, big house, big wedding, and big ceremony too. Hmmm...baba God please make me big too o, so that I can command respect among my mates.
Congratulations to both families, wishing the couple a blissful married life. Cheers!
Omo even the knife dem use cut cake sef. Dah one big like sword

2 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Alexbabybird(f): 12:11am On May 14, 2017
why big people dey always marry fellow big people? That is why the rich would keep on getting richer and the poor, poorer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 12:22am On May 14, 2017
Houseofglam7:
She fine wella
mtcheew,this one fine? she be like frog wet then soak for inside water for 2 years.

2 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by rosebuzz(f): 12:33am On May 14, 2017
Boldtrust:
The same wedding I heard was going to bring down plans and cause blood flow everywhere? where's obasanjo's wife who predicted all these?
She said after d wedding, go back & read d interview.

3 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:53am On May 14, 2017
Boldtrust:
The same wedding I heard was going to bring down plans and cause blood flow everywhere? where's obasanjo's wife who predicted all these?
you did not understand that prophesy.

She never said the wedsin will bring bloddflow ON the wedding day. Calamity may still occur after the wedding, that is what she was warning against.

It may not be immediately, but according to her prophetess, the marriage will not be good.

2 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by skalash: 12:54am On May 14, 2017
Wow
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by DexteryJoe(m): 12:57am On May 14, 2017
I lyk d simplicity of this wedding, not d one dah politicians wld now make it look a "political congress"
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by figure007(m): 1:11am On May 14, 2017
1N9a:
Congrats to them and to Nigerians .....thank God no plane crash according to groom mother's fear nd warnings....
you are following ...cant find the mother in their midst ....or Na me no recognise her.... She fought against marrying adebutus daughter...

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by tomdon(m): 1:11am On May 14, 2017
Kennydoc:
IBB's daughter got married and the whole country was there. Obj's son now got married and 'nobody' showed up. Is Obj that irrelevant in Nigeria?

Good observation
Ibb held his own in his home while obj thought it better to not use his coveted abode but use a high brow venue
Which is now the better choice??
Maybe it's also based on who and who got invited
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Lejupiter(m): 1:16am On May 14, 2017
ymee:
where are the 30 jets?

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
N.a. waooooo... if I sabi all this one I be millionaire already

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by juman(m): 1:23am On May 14, 2017
Marriage done with the stolen money.

As president he spent more than one billion dollar repairing rail track, but could not bring back just one train in eight years.

He deserved to be in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by CentoC: 1:24am On May 14, 2017
LivingHuman:
Here are photos from the wedding ceremony of Olujonwo Obasanjo, the son of ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo, and Tolulope Adebutu, the daughter of Kessington Adebutu popularly known as Baba Ijebu held at Eko Hotel and Suites in Lagos Today.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/photos-from-white-wedding-of-obasanjos.html
It is true money cannot change everybody...family of hyenas...the bride is really bulgy...who should we blame,Obasanjo or

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Mordyb: 1:27am On May 14, 2017
Some pics looks like she get quarter past four eye
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by goldedprince: 1:28am On May 14, 2017
where is the biatch that talked of plane crash and accidents?
i am waiting
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Syrak12: 1:37am On May 14, 2017
Yea
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Antoeni(m): 2:36am On May 14, 2017
OBJ son pls take ur wife very far away from ur father, u heard what happened to ur broda Gbenga ,congratulations sha

2 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Rastamann: 3:00am On May 14, 2017
Sammiel:
Mehn...everything about big men is big. Big money, big cake, big cars, big wife, big house, big wedding, and big ceremony too. Hmmm...baba God please make me big too o, so that I can command respect among my mates.
Congratulations to both families, wishing the couple a blissful married life. Cheers!

And big problems!
Let us how long this union will last?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / #EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.