Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos (92410 Views)

Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by igbalodehunter(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2017
getting Married To His Mum

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by quincyjones100: 12:41pm On May 14, 2017
ymee:
where are the 30 jets?

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

bros are you for real.....
whatsapp me on this line....09054509082..the name is jackson
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by MENTORCH(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2017
Kennydoc:
IBB's daughter got married and the whole country was there. Obj's son now got married and 'nobody' showed up. Is Obj that irrelevant in Nigeria?

Who told you people didn't show up, didn't you see tony elumelu,oni of ife,Oba of Lagos. Obviously they would have been so many other people.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Kennydoc(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2017
MENTORCH:

Who told you people didn't show up, didn't you see tony elumelu,oni of ife,Oba of Lagos. Obviously they would have been so many other people.

That's why I wrote 'nobody'.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by MENTORCH(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2017
Kennydoc:

That's why I wrote 'nobody'.

What are you saying.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Kennydoc(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2017
MENTORCH:

What are you saying.

Is it so difficult for you to understand?
Nobody is in quote, meaning that it isn't nobody in absolute terms, rather fewer people who are relatively insignificant in the polity showed up, compared to the high and mighty that were in Minna.
Na wa for you o.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by slayking(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2017
who saw the Hennessey Cognac in that video?
That's for the chairmen.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by emmasege: 4:59pm On May 14, 2017
Kennydoc:
IBB's daughter got married and the whole country was there. Obj's son now got married and 'nobody' showed up. Is Obj that irrelevant in Nigeria?
Who would choose to attend the wedding ceremony of a confused and divided family like OBJ's over that of a settled and United family like IBB's? Just thinking aloud.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by MENTORCH(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2017
Kennydoc:

Is it so difficult for you to understand?
Nobody is in quote, meaning that it isn't nobody in absolute terms, rather fewer people who are relatively insignificant in the polity showed up, compared to the high and mighty that were in Minna.
Na wa for you o.

I know,don't mind me.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by enomakos(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2017
Tolexander:
How many pikin Obasanjo born self!
65 children

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by sameagles(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2017
ymee:
where are the 30 jets?

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

you need to employ people to help you out with all these criteria, intact I can't even employ you with this huge credentials, please train people with your gift and they will pay you for it.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by blackprowler: 10:09pm On May 14, 2017
juman:
Useless old man that failed to become hero despite led the country for more than a decade.

He is a hero. You don't know it cos you're that dumb. Go and read more
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by Guffaz: 6:28pm On May 15, 2017
You are rest assured of the best, always

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by gwama: 7:31pm On May 15, 2017
1N9a:
Congrats to them and to Nigerians .....thank God no plane crash according to groom mother's fear nd warnings....

WAIT AND SEE...... grin
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by gwama: 7:41pm On May 15, 2017
deolu2000:
So how many ppl died n hw many planes fell/crashed frm the air? I didn't see blood flowing as wel o. The mother of the groom should be checked mentally for alleging all sort of evil will happen on the big day of his own son. Na real wa o

Wait for the future and you will see that the prophecy is not a prophecy of Babalawo, but of the Holy Spirit... cool
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by gwama: 7:45pm On May 15, 2017
KingsleyCEO:
Baba Obj will have to test that bride in bed as time goes on... That's how Baba rolls.

In any case she is big it must be to the taste of OBJ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by KingsleyCEO: 7:47pm On May 15, 2017
gwama:

In any case she is big it must be to the taste of OBJ grin grin

Baba will not take chances o lol grin grin grin
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos by deolu2000(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2017
gwama:

Wait for the future and you will see that the prophecy is not a prophecy of Babalawo, but of the Holy Spirit... cool
The Holy Spirit confirmed the prophecy to you or you are just flowing with the band wagon? Never lie against the person of the Holy Spirit but if you have confirmation of that, no wahala i ll jst wait for the manifestation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.