Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Malicious Defamation Of Character By Dr I.n.eleazu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Malicious Defamation Of Character By Dr I.n.eleazu (390 Views)

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malicious Defamation Of Character By Dr I.n.eleazu by stallionng: 10:26pm On May 13, 2017
A petition of threat to life labeling me as a cultist who have boosted to kill my uncle Dr I.N.Eleazu of Nnono etiti Oboro and destroying his farm was sent to Abia state police command umuahia and I was invited by the police whereas I have not seen him in the past 3 years and could not have threatened him in dream.
On getting to the police, I was shown the petition to read and write a statement, which I did .
Surprisingly, police told me that the same uncle actually wants me to hands off our family land presenting a fake will purportedly written by my grandfather against my father. whereas in actually fact,our village have informed him back in 1998 that the so called will is fake and not acceptable. To buttress this,the village portioned out the lands to us and documented it which I tendered to police.
What manner of a man in his age of about 80 plus will want to Stoke fire in the family offsprings instead of unity? creating enmity amongst the young ones at his old age even as a Knight in the Anglican dioceses of Ndoro?
Question is how can he petition another thing and present different case.what a legacy of hatred,disunity and enmity to bestow to our young and future ones.

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air / Mma2 Launch Fly And Win Promo / Help Out Am Addicted To Phone And NL / Short Term Accommodation And Corporate Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.