Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Hepatitis B And C Among Celebrities...{with Pic}. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hepatitis B And C Among Celebrities...{with Pic}. (3277 Views)

Who Is Your Age Mate Among Celebrities / Nollywood Is Not Responsible For Failed Marriages Among Celebrities - Ronke Osho / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Wealthy Husbands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hepatitis B And C Among Celebrities...{with Pic}. by YourPHYSICIANN: 11:16pm On May 13, 2017
Do you frequently harbour the thought of your life being cut short?
Are you scared of going for the next pre-employment/employments medical screening?
Are you worried about the status of your unborn child because of being positive?
Are you stigmatized?
For all answers to your questions concerning how to properly manage or clear HBV and HCV, you can talk to me on WhatsApp{zero.nine.zero.three.six.eight.nine.nine.two.five.five}.Our drugs cure Hepatitis B and C within 3 months. Consultation is free. I'm an authority in this, therefore, ask me all your questions.
For anyone who would want to read one of my articles on Hepatitis prevention, vaccination, diagnosis, treatment and cure, here is the link: http://hepatitisclinic..com.ng/2017/03/the-cure-for-hepatitis-b-and-c-that-you.html?m=1

WhatsApp{zero.nine.zero.three.six.eight.nine.nine.two.five.five}.

Re: Hepatitis B And C Among Celebrities...{with Pic}. by Nobody: 3:54am On May 14, 2017
you get cure for hepatitis c na u dey open thread for nairaland abi?aburo stop trying lead people to early death i.e if anyone even take u serious, and go get a decent job

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B And C Among Celebrities...{with Pic}. by YourPHYSICIANN: 7:25am On May 14, 2017
ztapi:
you get cure for hepatitis c na u dey open thread for nairaland abi?aburo stop trying lead people to early death i.e if anyone even take u serious, and go get a decent job

I think it would do you more good if you assume you know little and therefore, listen more, read more, type less, be less ignorant and believe more in the potency of Nigeria roots and herbs.

My generation precedes the advent of computers, so I could read and research without distractions. Therefore, if I belong to such generation, why then you call me 'aburo'? People should read and understand at least the basics of Health Education so they can always ask challenging questions that will make we, Health Practitioners do more of research work pertaining to the black people we treat in our continent rather than just interpreting what is written in western medical books that hardly put into consideration how the African man body system works in relation to his own specific gene and unique environment.

The reason why I talk so much about ignorance is because we have all the cures around us. There is a plant that's common in most coastline cities of Nigeria, it's very common in Lagos state. It's called Eyin Olobe in Yoruba. It's other names are stone breaker, chance piedra and Phyllanthus Niruri/amarus(botanical name). I once grew one hectare of this wonder herb in my botanical garden under a controlled environment and used it to treat so many of my patients in the past bringing down their viral loads to an impressive minimum while all symptoms disappeared before the eventual formulation of my present potent and safe curative therapy(with this i think I have a decent job, contrary to what you stated in your post). Concoction made from this herb alone has been used by several individuals suffering from viral hepatitis with positive results. I only don't advocate that without the supervision of an expert because dosage is always crucial, and always have in mind that in Toxicology, the dosage makes the poison. Solutions are everywhere, only if we can see, Scurvy once killed so many people in the past, at a time it was the number one killer of man before it's cure was found in vitamin C. Yes, the common vitamin C you buy as OTC(over the counter) today. The world had never been corrupt as at now, the love of money was minimal and the tool(media;tv majorly) used to regulate people's beliefs was non existent. If it was in today's world, the cure would have been silenced, foundations would have been set up for it, vitamin C would have been history. Therefore, when you open not only your eyes but most importantly your mind, you will discover that nature has put around us, solutions to all problems that might confront man. Ignorance is what kills man and painfully but true, it reigns in this part of the word.

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B And C Among Celebrities...{with Pic}. by Nobody: 8:03am On May 14, 2017
YourPHYSICIANN:

I think it would do you more good if you assume you know little and therefore, listen more, read more, type less, be less ignorant and believe more in the potency of Nigeria roots and herbs.

My generation precedes the advent of computers, so I could read and research without distractions. Therefore, if I belong to such generation, why then you call me 'aburo'? People should read and understand at least the basics of Health Education so they can always ask challenging questions that will make we, Health Practitioners do more of research work pertaining to the black people we treat in our continent rather than just interpreting what is written in western medical books that hardly put into consideration how the African man body system works in relation to his own specific gene and unique environment.

The reason why I talk so much about ignorance is because we have all the cures around us. There is a plant that's common in most coastline cities of Nigeria, it's very common in Lagos state. It's called Eyin Olobe in Yoruba. It's other names are stone breaker, chance piedra and Phyllanthus Niruri/amarus(botanical name). I once grew one hectare of this wonder herb in my botanical garden under a controlled environment and used it to treat so many of my patients in the past bringing down their viral loads to an impressive minimum while all symptoms disappeared before the eventual formulation of my present potent and safe curative therapy(with this i think I have a decent job, contrary to what you stated in your post). Concoction made from this herb alone has been used by several individuals suffering from viral hepatitis with positive results. I only don't advocate that without the supervision of an expert because dosage is always crucial, and always have in mind that in Toxicology, the dosage makes the poison. Solutions are everywhere, only if we can see, Scurvy once killed so many people in the past, at a time it was the number one killer of man before it's cure was found in vitamin C. Yes, the common vitamin C you buy as OTC(over the counter) today. The world had never been corrupt as at now, the love of money was minimal and the tool(media;tv majorly) used to regulate people's beliefs was non existent. If it was in today's world, the cure would have been silenced, foundations would have been set up for it, vitamin C would have been history. Therefore, when you open not only your eyes but most importantly your mind, you will discover that nature has put around us, solutions to all problems that might confront man. Ignorance is what kills man and painfully but true, it reigns in this part of the word.
keep deceiving yourself...you work with "experts" and you cured so many people of hepatitis B and C and the world doesnt even know you, so why havent your experts taken your illustrious discovery to ministry of health or even pharmaceutical society of nigeria so you can "cure" more people?na so una carry fake rumour say one person get cure for ebola when make sawyer fly enter lagos that year...u know there are lot of people with hepatitis C virus particularly in the north east, try go cure some of them for a start, i can help you with contacts for free
Re: Hepatitis B And C Among Celebrities...{with Pic}. by YourPHYSICIANN: 8:27am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=ztapi post=56499971]you get cure for hepatitis c na u dey open thread for nairaland abi?

Ask anyone you know, someone with comprehensive knowledge on the politics being played with Medical research and inventions, and you will see that we don't have a generally acceptable cure for some diseases simply because the word 'cure' is bad for the established pharmaceutical business while 'disease management' which is always long-term/lifetime is what the directors of pharmaceutical companies labour hard for.

We all know that the WHO HIV/AIDS statistics is wrong, but it has to be wrong in order to get more funding while the Africa continent remains a tool in this. President Barrack Obama didn't attend the 19th International AIDS Conference in D.C., he lifted the immigration ban on it's victims. I do know that so many HIV cures from different countries have been suppressed in the past, simply because the cure if accepted and promoted will be the end to all governmental and non-governmental organizations set up on it's behalf and it's funding, these organizations are secretly owned by powerful men and women, and same goes for Cancer.

Therefore, an eradication cure can only guarantee a financial breakthrough only if it doesn't pose any risk to the established pharmaceutical companies' profit or they can buy the invention if it's patentable, but really, many herbal-based drugs can't be patented. The outcome of so many scientific researches are also their making. These is the world we live in.

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B And C Among Celebrities...{with Pic}. by YourPHYSICIANN: 8:32am On May 14, 2017
ztapi:

keep deceiving yourself...you work with "experts" and you cured so many people of hepatitis B and C and the world doesnt even know you, so why havent your experts taken your illustrious discovery to ministry of health or even pharmaceutical society of nigeria so you can "cure" more people?na so una carry fake rumour say one person get cure for ebola when make sawyer fly enter lagos that year...u know there are lot of people with hepatitis C virus particularly in the north east, try go cure some of them for a start, i can help you with contacts for free

Pure ignorance is still what i see in your writings. The federal ministry of health of this country under the watch of the past health minister, Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu handled and managed the case of Ebola perfectly than any other country in the world when the epidemic broke out. The government took the right step by looking inward and cured many Ebola victims here in Nigeria, the world was shocked and i give that credit to the past administration. So, Nigeria later got the cure for it's victims while some western doctors died of it. Dr. Abalaka is a surgeon who later became an immunologist after his post graduate study from University of Ibadan, one of the very few best in his school. He discovered the vaccine for HIV, but was persecuted by the government and his colleagues until he later won in court and the ban on it's vaccine lifted after his practicing license had been revoked and dehumanized for 16yrs. We also know what happened to the other Nigerian doctor too. The truth people don't know is that the herbs of each geographical regions have been put there by God/nature to take care of it's inhabitants, no any other one can do it better. At the end of the day, it's your choice, no one can make you believe in what you don't want to. Please, don't also expect my reply again, I think we can both live with our differences.

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B And C Among Celebrities...{with Pic}. by Nobody: 11:33am On May 14, 2017
YourPHYSICIANN:

Pure ignorance is still what i see in your writings. The federal ministry of health of this country under the watch of the past health minister, Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu handled and managed the case of Ebola perfectly than any other country in the world when the epidemic broke out. The government took the right step by looking inward and cured many Ebola victims here in Nigeria, the world was shocked and i give that credit to the past administration. So, Nigeria later got the cure for it's victims while some western doctors died of it. Dr. Abalaka is a surgeon who later became an immunologist after his post graduate study from University of Ibadan, one of the very few best in his school. He discovered the vaccine for HIV, but was persecuted by the government and his colleagues until he later won in court and the ban on it's vaccine lifted after his practicing license had been revoked and dehumanized for 16yrs. We also know what happened to the other Nigerian doctor too. The truth people don't know is that the herbs of each geographical regions have been put there by God/nature to take care of it's inhabitants, no any other one can do it better. At the end of the day, it's your choice, no one can make you believe in what you don't want to. Please, don't also expect my reply again, I think we can both live with our differences.
mr u still dont get my point,medicine and science generally is evidenced based, where is your evidence for your claims?do u have any documented case reports?how many studies have you done and published?people were making spurious claims how salt in water or eating a particular vegetable cures ebola and many people may believe that and die of avoidable circumstances, in other places u see people advertising a certain cure for stroke, renal failure, diabetes which is all based on fallacy,if u have a cure do the right thing by publishing your findings and the world would look for you not the other way round...ebola was only managed here by early diagnosis, containment and symptomatic treatment and nothing new and dr abalaka only won his case because nafdac lacked the facility to fully test his drugs and not because he proved his drug to be effective
Re: Hepatitis B And C Among Celebrities...{with Pic}. by mcmukoko12(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2020
Phyllanthus can cure hapertithes

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Meet The Very First Set Of #bbnaija Housemates In 2006 (PHOTOS) / Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Steps Out With Their Newborn Baby / Iyabo Ojo Shades Fathia Balogun’s Engagement News (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.