Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Who Is Your Age Mate Among Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Your Age Mate Among Celebrities (869 Views)

I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni / Your Age Mate Will Marry Your Daughter One Day – Fan Tells Ned Nwoko, He Respond / “when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Age Mate Among Celebrities by adeniyi65(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2020
Sometimes i look at myself like been inferior to my celebrity age mate gee not because of envying their fortune but how nature and life aids has redefined us differently.i get to know his age when he sang "only you". Davido 19 then. i really envy his look.till date i still stand bemused whenever I sees celebrities sharing same years as mine.while they say money makes one younger and hustlers look aging.i think it is opposite in my own perception taking myself as case study.i have always eyeing myself to be more younger than my celebrity age mates.down is my picture comparison.can we have your thought as you mention your celebrity age mate and picture as optional to do more comparison and catch fun .chidinma birthday brought this.happy birthday to her.

Re: Who Is Your Age Mate Among Celebrities by Iceberg3: 12:01pm On May 02, 2020
adeniyi65:
Sometimes i look at myself like been inferior to my celebrity age mate gee not because of envying their fortune but how nature and life aids has redefined us differently.i get to know his age when he sang "only you". Davido 19 then. i really envy his look.till date i still stood bemused whenever I sees celebrities sharing same years as mine.while they says money makes one younger and hustlers looks aging.i think it is opposite in my own perception taking myself as case study.i have always eyeing myself to be more younger than my celebrity age mates.down is my picture comparison.can we have your thought as you mention your celebrity age mate and picture as optional to do more comparison and catch fun .chidinma birthday brought this.happy birthday to her.

Rubba tappa. grin
Re: Who Is Your Age Mate Among Celebrities by illicit(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2020
eeya
Re: Who Is Your Age Mate Among Celebrities by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 02, 2020
You're 29 and you look 40
Bro not only Hussle make someone old
If you miss use yourself you will be 39 and look like you're 60
Re: Who Is Your Age Mate Among Celebrities by adeniyi65(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You're 29 and you look 40 Bro not only Hussle make someone old If you miss use yourself you will be 39 and look like you're 60
am 27 as him.i only got aware of this when he sang "only you"

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Killed People Or Been Accused Of Murder / FULL VIDEO: Interpol Arrest Popular Yahoo Boy Hushpuppi & His Friends Over $35m / Six-year-old Girl Kicked Out Of Daycare For Wearing ‘black Lives Matter’ Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.