Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

My Husband Slept With My Maid And Was Going To Kill Me- Mercy Aigbe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Husband Slept With My Maid And Was Going To Kill Me- Mercy Aigbe (876 Views)

This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners / Wizkid Dressed Like He Was Going To A Gym In CAF Award-ghanaian Journalist / Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Are Fast Becoming The Hottest Celeb Daught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Slept With My Maid And Was Going To Kill Me- Mercy Aigbe by Bravo123: 2:05am On May 14, 2017
Mercy Aigbe the Popular Yoruba actress and business woman has opened up on the torture she has been put through by her husband. In an interview with Broadway TV, the embattled actress threw more light on the crisis that has engulfed her matrimonial home and why she stayed on despite being constantly abused by her husband, Mr. Lanre Gentry.

A few weeks ago, you initially said that your husband didn’t beat you but you later came out to say that he beat you regularly. What do you want us to believe?

In the midst of all this crisis, I have never granted any interview and I have never for once come out to say my husband didn’t beat me. It was in 2013 that I had an interview and it was to address the news that went viral then that my husband beat me and we had to record a video at that time. He has consistently beaten me.

What did you do after the incident and how brutal was the beating?

After it happened, I met with my husband’s younger brother and told him that my husband would just kill me one day. He is not ready to get help or go for therapy to manage his anger problem. I told him that the last incident was brutal and Lanre almost killed me. I actually thought I was going to die. I also told him that I did not feel safe anymore. For a very long time, I had been living in fear in that house because any little argument led to me being beaten up by my husband, even in front of my children, domestic staff, and neighbours. I moved out because I was finally fed up. I was scared for my life because a lot of people have died in the process of being beaten up by their husbands. I just wanted to feel safe and that was why I moved out. Four weeks have passed after the incident, and I am still coughing blood.

Why did you take him to court?...

Read more @ http://alabingo.com/2017/05/husband-going-kill-mercy-aigbe/
Re: My Husband Slept With My Maid And Was Going To Kill Me- Mercy Aigbe by superior494(m): 2:10am On May 14, 2017
I'm tired of all these Mercy's Super Story
Re: My Husband Slept With My Maid And Was Going To Kill Me- Mercy Aigbe by Tocheagle(m): 2:11am On May 14, 2017
we are tired of them washing their dirty briefs in public: https:///joinchat/AAAAAECSt8T03C90cyA63g
Re: My Husband Slept With My Maid And Was Going To Kill Me- Mercy Aigbe by Benekruku(m): 3:02am On May 14, 2017
And can she also swear with Sango and Ogun that she has never fu*ked outside her marriage?

No be Naija actresses?

They fu*k there way through......

Politicians and drug lords order for them like they shopping on OLX
Re: My Husband Slept With My Maid And Was Going To Kill Me- Mercy Aigbe by Sirhethat12(f): 4:18am On May 14, 2017
Benekruku:
And can she also swear with Sango and Ogun that she has never fu*ked outside her marriage?

No be Naija actresses?

And can the man also swear he has never slept with another woman? no be naija men? she didn't file for divorce Cus he cheated but Cus he was always beating her, so make she wait till he kills her Abi?
Re: My Husband Slept With My Maid And Was Going To Kill Me- Mercy Aigbe by Benekruku(m): 4:38am On May 14, 2017
Sirhethat12:

And can the man also swear he has never slept with another woman? no be naija men? she didn't file for divorce Cus he cheated but Cus he was always beating her, so make she wait till he kills her Abi?

Isn't it for better for worse?

I beg forget the topic!

You fine gan o

Me likey!
Re: My Husband Slept With My Maid And Was Going To Kill Me- Mercy Aigbe by delishpot: 4:44am On May 14, 2017
Benekruku:

No be Naija actresses?

When he bleeped his own, did she physically assault him?
She no want again no be crime make Nigerians move on Jor. Making her and Lanre bè like superstars.
But as per your reasoning.....If your wife sleeps with houseboy and physically assaults you ontop. Only for people to ask if you can swear that you have never slept with someone outside marriage, would it make sense?
Re: My Husband Slept With My Maid And Was Going To Kill Me- Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 5:56am On May 14, 2017
this woman too dey talk
Re: My Husband Slept With My Maid And Was Going To Kill Me- Mercy Aigbe by Sirhethat12(f): 8:37am On May 14, 2017
Benekruku:

Isn't it for better for worse?

I beg forget the topic!

You fine gan o

Me likey!

thanks for the compliment

for better for worse till DEATH do them part, and if she didn't run he would have killed her himself! Na people like you dey make Men succeed in killing their wife because you always tell them for better for worse till he kills you!

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Paying Ponzi Sites / Why I Will Never Stop Smoking / Pat Utomi Explains How Politicians Like Uduaghan Destroys Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.