Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Cabin Crew Training Program In Italy, Spain Or Portugal With Job Offer - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Cabin Crew Training Program In Italy, Spain Or Portugal With Job Offer (9486 Views)

Telecoms And ICT Training In Port Harcourt....... With JOB Placement / Get Iata Diploma In Cabin Crew , Recognised Worldwide By All Airline, You Ca / World Class Telecom Training With Job Placement Programme And Zero Payment Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cabin Crew Training Program In Italy, Spain Or Portugal With Job Offer by AsoRock5(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2010
If you are thinking seriously about a career as Cabin Crew, here is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss! To be a Cabin Crew or Flight Attendant or Air Hostess is a dream of a lifetime for many people, but to achieve this dream you must to take a good Cabin Crew Training Program.

You can apply to this Program in all International Sky Jobs Partners all over the World in which I’m serving as an agent to assist any interested candidate in every step of the way.

I want you to be aware that most airlines conduct their own flight attendant training and that an independent school is in most cases not necessary. However, attending a course may be a great preparation for an airline interview.

International Sky Jobs in Partnership with Gestair – Flying Academy offers this Training Program in Several Countries: Portugal, Spain or Italy and you are given an offer for employment after the 5 weeks intensive training program.

Send me an email to Airtrain10@yahoo.com with Subject line: CABIN CREW” If you are interested and I’ll send you a detailed Power point presentation on the training program

***Requirements to be a Cabin Crew Member***

Minimum Height: 1.60 m for females and 1.70 m for males

Weight: Proportional to Height according to the international IMC Scale

Languages: English + national language

Minimum academic level: 12th grade completed (or equivalent)

Health: Generally in good condition and able to swim

Image: Good presentation and with suitable manners

It doesn’t matter whether or not you have an Airline experience or not so far you meet other requirements.

**Those are Standard Requirements, however they can vary depending the Airline**

****FAQ***

What qualifications do I need?
You need to have at minimum 12th grade completed (or equivalent).

Until what age can I apply?
You can apply till 30 years maximum.

What’s the minimum required height?
You must have at least, 1.70m (Male), 1.60m (Female).

What Languages I need to know?
You need to know English (Obligatory) + National Language.

How long is the Training?
The Training has 5 weeks duration and it’s available every months. (Minimum of 20 Students)

Where I can make the Training?
You can make your Training in Portugal, Spain or Italy.

*Training Fee is 2,500 Euros including other expenses*

Send me an email to Airtrain10@yahoo.com with Subject line: CABIN CREW” If you are interested and I’ll send you a detailed Power point presentation on the training program. Don’t hesitate to inform loved ones and family who may be seeking this sort of opportunity

Francis
To Your Success,
Airtrain10@yahoo.com

Re: Cabin Crew Training Program In Italy, Spain Or Portugal With Job Offer by sevule(m): 1:40am On Jan 14, 2010
Ole!!!Ole!!!
Re: Cabin Crew Training Program In Italy, Spain Or Portugal With Job Offer by Donzuhry: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2012
Hi,
I am Abdullah from Sri Lanka, I am interesting to do cabin crew with training, i have qualification what you required, please mail me if there have any careers

Thank You

sincerly,

Abdullah Zuhry,
Abdullahzuhry@gmail.com
0094-777 941 342
Re: Cabin Crew Training Program In Italy, Spain Or Portugal With Job Offer by chiboy1928(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2012
Becareful these guys are scammers don't be suprised the guy is here in nigeria,scammers,scammers,scammers.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional Certificate In Public Relations From NIPR / Be Oracle Certified / Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.