Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,869 members, 7,862,908 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Story Updates - Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patient (18+) - Part 3 (read More) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Story Updates - Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patient (18+) - Part 3 (read More) (519 Views)

Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes / Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W / Story -doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Updates - Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patient (18+) - Part 3 (read More) by mykomini(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2017
It was that ugly nurse again, just that this time, she was in her casual wear….She wore a top revealing her cleavage (wetin dey dere before) that showed her below-average moin moin slippers of bosoms….“How was work today” she asked“Good, thanks” was wondering why the familiarity now….“I’m sorry about the way I shunned you today”“It’s alright, I’m used to it”She laughed a bit “anyway nice meeting ya, I’m Tonia…”“I’m lagusta”“Okay, we see later then, takia” and she catwalked away from me….And that was when I remembered Nicki minaj’s single where she said ‘oh my gosh, look at her butt’As in, you guys had to see the massive behind, and she was wearing pant trousers, not jeans, so the contours were imminent…. And with the way it was jiggling, jangling and bubbling, you’ll knowthat this arrrsssee was grabbable and massage able…..

Read More - https://mainbazeng..in/2017/05/story-updates-doctor-vs-nurse-vs.html#more?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6141168294

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Peter_okoye_celebrating_chelsea_victory_with_friends / Cynthia Morgan Shades Her Alleged Ex-boyfriend Dammy Krane Over His Arrest / Stephanie Linus Reacts To DRY Movie Copyright Infringement Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.