Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,394 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Am A Man Of Arts,former Ybnl Singer Adekunlegold Boast Of His Talented Skills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Man Of Arts,former Ybnl Singer Adekunlegold Boast Of His Talented Skills (422 Views)

Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? / I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Man Of Arts,former Ybnl Singer Adekunlegold Boast Of His Talented Skills by voiceoftheupcom: 8:19am On May 14, 2017
I AM A MAN OF ART ,FORMER YBNL SINGER ADEKUNLEGOLD BOAST OF HIS MULTI TALENTED SKILLS
source; http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/05/i-am-man-of-art-former-ybnl-singer.html

Image result for adekunlegold

I AM A MAN OF ARTS, FORMER YBNL SINGER ADEKUNLE GOLD boast of his multi talented skills in art.
He share this on his Instagram after he set to premier a new song after leaving his former record label YBNL NATION owned by Popular rapper Olamide. He shared a throwback picture of the creative artwork he has done while he was still young .

He shared : Ceramist , Sculptor , Brand developer , Graphic artist , Singer.. You did agree 'i am a man of arts' save this picture , you will all join me in saying my success story soonest.

No doubt it is now getting clearer why Ybnl nation Boss Olamide dont want Adekunlegold to leave the record label. The question is, Could Adekunlegold be the man planning and strategizing for his former Label all this while after he tagged himself a brand developer

See Photo

Re: I Am A Man Of Arts,former Ybnl Singer Adekunlegold Boast Of His Talented Skills by santos876(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2017
Good for him.
Re: I Am A Man Of Arts,former Ybnl Singer Adekunlegold Boast Of His Talented Skills by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2017
hmmmm
Re: I Am A Man Of Arts,former Ybnl Singer Adekunlegold Boast Of His Talented Skills by Omotayor123(f): 8:32am On May 14, 2017
I celebrate you dear cheesy
Keep up the good work and you shall continue to Flywink

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Man Of Arts,former Ybnl Singer Adekunlegold Boast Of His Talented Skills by angelTI(f): 8:41am On May 14, 2017
He is truly a man of art. His photoshop skill is dope!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Actress Moji Olaiya Is Dead / Halima Abubakar Slams Report That She Has Cancer / Nollywood Actress Uche Jombo Take Selfie With Obasanjo On Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.