Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Halima Abubakar Slams Report That She Has Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Slams Report That She Has Cancer (421 Views)

Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) / 'Death Has Come': Rachael Bland Has Cancer, Has Days To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Slams Report That She Has Cancer by AdoraAmadi: 12:22pm On May 24, 2017
Halima Abubakar who announced on social media after her successful fibroid removal surgery in India has slammed reports that she has cancer.

According to the actress, if she has cancer, she’d have announced it just as she did her fibroid operation. The actress who went bald following drug reactions took to her Instagram to slam the report saying;

you know I can sue and win this case right?if I have cancer,just the way I announced my fibroid,I would announce it.please I have no source around me and I would appreciate the non factual information and speculation about my health to stop .Allow me heal in peace !!We heal differently .Am encouraging women out there.This is wickedness ,and who ever wrote this will go through worst pain that I ever went through.You wrote I would deny it.You would tell the world who diagnosed me and how you got such conclusions.More than 1000 ladies are suffering from fibroid and am talking to them via dm and co.Am not scared of none,am sure you know this.Better apologize fearlesslife#letmetellyoumystory#notcool#whoisyoursource#backtosend"

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/halima-abubakar-slams-cancer-report.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Report That She Has Cancer by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 24, 2017
who ur story epp.....
Re: Halima Abubakar Slams Report That She Has Cancer by Mrop(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2017
don't mind we bloggers

(1) (Reply)

Women Have A Big Role To Play — Yul Edochie / 3 Unsealed Fact Associated With Adele Laurie Adkins (hello Singer) / Beyonce Gives Birth To Twins - Bookspen.ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.