Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary (17455 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Fires Council Bosses, Dissolves Boards / Ondo Assembly Sacks 18 LG Council Bosses / Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by MichaelUweh(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2017
Good one from Governor Wike....what are their reasons for not participated in such a wonderful event..
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by mekstaniac(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2017
Stupid fools
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by Eastwalk(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2017
Why them no won celebrate cheesy
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by Dollabiz: 7:10pm On May 14, 2017
Poilitics
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by ipobarecriminals: 7:16pm On May 14, 2017
StRichard:
That's the height of wickedness
His name nah WICKED WIKE
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by ipobarecriminals: 7:19pm On May 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
In a saner clime, this man would have been thrown into jail for his murderous activities prior to be sworn in as a Militant Governor....He has clearly shown he has no business being in charge of human affairs in any capacity....

I spit on the ever useless ipob miscreants who keep cheering him on like rudderless sheeps!
Igbos support any devil/evil (IGBOKWE JOE 2017)

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by sapele914(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2017
Thisis2raw:
That's my no nonsense governor
Very undemocratic, abuse of power after they will blame the North while they are the architects of their own downfall. We have 3 elected tiers of Government under the 1979 constitution amended in 1999 the Federal,State and Local Government,so how can wike sack a local government chairman, can the president sack a governor?Military era I thought was over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by Jodesky(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2017
swagagolic01:

Where is Buhari? ? A boss sacked his employee for failing to participate in a program nd u re wailing In olamide's voice " don't cry me a river baby, cry me a lagoon"

You have been drinking that local gin again. Who told u the LG Chairman is the Governor's employee? They are both elected officers unless in your state of inebriation, you think the President can sack a governor.

You should have re-attempted that WAEC you flunked. You aren't better informed than the almajiris you always criticize.

SMH....... .

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by fof1: 7:34pm On May 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
In a saner clime, this man would have been thrown into jail for his murderous activities prior to be sworn in as a Militant Governor....He has clearly shown he has no business being in charge of human affairs in any capacity....

I spit on the ever useless ipob miscreants who keep cheering him on like rudderless sheeps!

WHO IS THIS FELLOW PLS, TALKING TRASHY THINGS.
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by klax(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2017
Right decision they are moles in PDP bit by bit they will be exposing themselves and if they do not go finish in PDP their work to be peace in that party.

For disregarding their state cultural value they don't deserve to serve the state anymore.

The next you will tomorrow is the 2 guys has decamp to apc just watch.
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by swagagolic01(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2017
Jodesky:

You have been drinking that local gin again. Who told u the LG Chairman is the Governor's employee? They are both elected officers unless in your state of inebriation, you think the President can sack a governor.

You should have re-attempted that WAEC you flunked. You aren't better informed than the c
SMH....... .

See how stupid u sound?? They are caretaker chairmen, appointed by WIKE, all this brown roof idiots sha

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by ipobbigot7: 8:07pm On May 14, 2017
swagagolic01:

Where is Buhari? ? A boss sacked his employee for failing to participate in a program nd u re wailing In olamide's voice " don't cry me a river baby, cry me a lagoon"

Hypocrite!

If this is done by Buhari or an APC governor your type will be everywhere screaming dictator, nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by dedunji: 8:10pm On May 14, 2017
I can not be your boss and you be working underground on my head to spoil what I laboured for ,in fact I will not only fire you but get you arrested for being antagonistic to my rule ,wike you did the right thing keep sacking those spy's who have been paid from that cuffing party .
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by Egalitarian1: 8:20pm On May 14, 2017
IJOBA2:
KUORO NU NWA NGWERE AKA

Telente
Nwangene ejeghi eje ma ogbara oso telente hahahhaha
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by farotimitajudeen(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has fired two Local Government Council Bosses in the Sate over non Participation in the Boat Regatta, part of the activities to mark the State at 50 celebration.

In a statement signed by the SA to Governor Wike on Electronic Media, Simon Nwakaudu, the Governor expressed disappointment at the actions of the LG Bosses saying they neglected a major part of the People's culture hence they are not qualified to lead the people.

Speaking during the event, Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike sacked the Caretaker Committee Chairmen of Akuku-Toru and Ogo/Bolo Local Government Areas for failing to participate in the cultural programmes of the Boat Regatta. He said they lost their posts for taking for granted the culture of the people.

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike led leaders and friends of the state to watch the best of the state aquatic culture.

The Riverine communities displayed the pre-colonial civilization of the riverine communities. They showcased their defence systems , their ceremonies and traditional religion.

During the boat Regatta, the competing boats shot canons, indicating the military prowess of the riverine communities.

The boat Regatta competition was heralded by the emergence of the Ogwein masquerade, the ancient water deity of the Bolo people of the Okirika Kingdom.

The following local government areas participated in the boat regetta: Akuku-Toru, Degema, Opobo/Nkoro, Andoni, Bonny , Ogu/Bolo and Okirika.

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/05/rivers-50-wike-sacks-two-lg-caretaker-chairmen-see/
In Nigeria wickedness here and there
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by GOFRONT(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2017
Chia..... Wike is Wicked
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by GOFRONT(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2017
Chia.....Wike is Wicked
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by Abdul124(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2017
I didn't need to finish reading it.
So! this is how they spend d money cos after dis dey will eat and waste d remnant.
By d way didn't d absent personnel give good reason for their non participant.Because is nt all occasions u most attend when u have better and beneficial thin to do.
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by Abdul124(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2017
I didn't need to finish reading it.
So! this is how they spend d money cos after dis dey will eat and waste d remnant.
By d way didn't d absent personnel give good reason for their non participant?Because is nt all occasions u most attend when u have better and beneficial thin to do.
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by hatchy(f): 8:50pm On May 14, 2017
This man Wike exhibits all the traits of a power drunken ruler just like Emperor Nero in ancient Rome. He acts like someone under the influence of some kind of hard substance judging by the way he talks and act. He runs a one man show where all other voices are submerged. From the deputy Governor to the lawmakers and his party men.
Unfortunately this will lead to his destruction.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by bilazego(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2017
DieBuhari:
Ogbonna Ubani. After all your noise in 2015, Wike is still governor, defeating your masters court after court.
Keep crying.

Ogbonna Ubani, is that the name behind ngeneukwuana. he is not even proud to be a man.
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by ebby9z(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2017
Only in a very backward country can this nonsense happen. Because LG chiefs refused to partake in your money - guzzling, economically irrelevant and ill - timed jamboree, you sack them. Originally, these people are lot supposed to be answerable to him as they are a freaking third tier of government but as J. P Clark titled his poem "Here, Nothing Works"
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by luswitz(f): 10:27pm On May 14, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has fired two Local Government Council Bosses in the Sate over non Participation in the Boat Regatta, part of the activities to mark the State at 50 celebration.

In a statement signed by the SA to Governor Wike on Electronic Media, Simon Nwakaudu, the Governor expressed disappointment at the actions of the LG Bosses saying they neglected a major part of the People's culture hence they are not qualified to lead the people.

Speaking during the event, Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike sacked the Caretaker Committee Chairmen of Akuku-Toru and Ogo/Bolo Local Government Areas for failing to participate in the cultural programmes of the Boat Regatta. He said they lost their posts for taking for granted the culture of the people.

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike led leaders and friends of the state to watch the best of the state aquatic culture.

The Riverine communities displayed the pre-colonial civilization of the riverine communities. They showcased their defence systems , their ceremonies and traditional religion.

During the boat Regatta, the competing boats shot canons, indicating the military prowess of the riverine communities.

The boat Regatta competition was heralded by the emergence of the Ogwein masquerade, the ancient water deity of the Bolo people of the Okirika Kingdom.

The following local government areas participated in the boat regetta: Akuku-Toru, Degema, Opobo/Nkoro, Andoni, Bonny , Ogu/Bolo and Okirika.

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/05/rivers-50-wike-sacks-two-lg-caretaker-chairmen-see/
Asari toru isnt on the list, it was started they participated.From far eko I washed it live on AIT. So alter ur write up.
Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by Ethevera(m): 7:12am On May 15, 2017
Itsca duty of the LG boss to participate in all activities when call for.the governor is there so wherez the LG boss supose to be.He dont deserv the job.weldon my Wike

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary by crox12: 12:39pm On May 15, 2017
wike wike. how mant times i call you?
ok
kontinue
atink na only u waka cum?
all d money we spend for ur election
na so u wan take pay us back.
kontinue
but rememba, all d blood u n ur boys are sharing,
dia is GODOOOOOO
dia is GODOOOOOO
dia is GODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital / Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu / Gov. Zulum Visits Villages Where Boko Haram Killed 3 And Destroyed Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.